games vore information from fans

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

games vore information from fans

Postby norman144 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:22 am

I apologize in advance if I make grammatical errors, even now I am trying to improve the English grammar. ^^;
I have played various community games and mods.
but I would like to ask those more experienced than me in the creation of games and those who can search for them on the internet.
are just three questions. :?:

1=what are your favorite vore games (please specify who is the prey and who is the predator)?

2=I would like to learn to program, therefore (apart from rpg maker) which programs, graphics engines and languages ​​do you encourage me to make a vore game?

3=which application to use you create vore mods of games?

thank you very much for viewing / reading the post and thanks again for your reply
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Re: games vore information from fans

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:33 am

1: My favorite games are Retale 2/Snackdown, Vore Days, God Complex and Vore War. All of them at least feature female Preds in some way. Retale, Snackdown, and Vore War also have male Preds. Vore war is all custom characters.

2: Personally, Rpg maker is one of the best platforms for Vore games. Renpy would be the next thing to try. If you really wanted to explore outside of those two, Unreal and Unity are game engines I’m familiar with and would suggest, although there aren’t many Vore games made with those in general.

3: I haven’t made Vore mods unfortunately.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YeetThisAcc466 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:04 pm

1. I don’t really have any. I mostly consume graphical art.

2. Unity is a great place to start. I can’t speak to the usability of unreal. I would recommend learning unity as it’s a highly expandable system.

3. None
YeetThisAcc466
New to the forum

Postby Matteo42 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:17 am

1. My favorite game is probably Diminishment. It's a visual novel/choose your own adventure game where you play as a male (though this isn't very prevalent, other than pronouns) person who got shrunk, and gets eaten in diverse ways by plenty of regular sized women. Other mentions would be God Complex (mostly F/F, but there's some other stuff too) or Unbridled Hedonism, which is MF/MF, and highly customisable.

2. So far as I know, Unity is the most user-friendly software out there. There's many tools for beginners or experts, and you can go into high detail with it to create complex games. If you're looking to learn how to code the actual game, I suggest either Python or Java. The site repl.it has great learning tools, that I would greatly recommend.

3. That depends on what game you're modding. Some games like Minecraft already have a modding softwares that can be found online (MC Creator I think it's called). Other games need to be modded using separate coding languages in certain file formats and all that. Look up on Youtube for some guides on the specific game you'd like to mod, I have basically no knowledge of this bit.
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:15 am

1=what are your favorite vore games (please specify who is the prey and who is the predator)?
My favorite one was "Feeding Miss Maisey", it's a simple game about exploring a palace gathering items and people to feed a predator. No annoying game mechanics or grinding, just exploration and fetish.

I also enjoy the games that I made, which allow you to be predator or prey, just exploring, having sex, and eating or being eaten while having very fast battles :)

2=I would like to learn to program, therefore (apart from rpg maker) which programs, graphics engines and languages ​​do you encourage me to make a vore game?
UNITY by far. There are tons of excellent unity tutorials. I don't like most RPG maker games because I think that JRPG grinding battle mechanic is so boring. If you are going to have battles in your vore game, make sure that the vore and fun content is available right away.

https://learn.unity.com/
Indighost
---

Return to General Vore Discussion