Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Postby Mecho » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:06 am

JediPadawanJess wrote:Cardinal1chunder
BeatemBaeLuna
SpiderMilkshake
GrumpyNoms

GrumpyNoms did some really great stuff <3
Mecho
---

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm

BlondeVelvet/FlaxenSoftcloth left some years ago now, but they made some of my genuinely favorite pieces, and thankfully left their gallery up to enjoy. I fully respect an artist leaving, but that doesn't mean I don't miss them.
I'll see you at the Feasting Table!

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Omega » Tue May 04, 2021 7:56 pm

VoreSkeeter wrote:Duamutef

Late to this and may have posted before. But as for Duam. Far as we know they passed away several years ago. But since theres been no confirmation. Its just conjecture since they vanished in the middle of projects.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omega » Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Eostre wrote:I'm surprised PD hasn't been mentioned yet. a pioneer of the community, back when it was mainly about women getting eaten, and not furries ;p

PD was far from a pioneer in the vore community. But I still have one of his first vore comics from way back.

Problems developed and accusations of scams behind an early pay-per-view wall. I have no idea what happened. But does not surprise me if they vanished. They went under a second, similar name for a while but dont recall it now.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omega » Tue May 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Not long after we did an art trade N.Dofline deleted all their stuff from every gallery I know of. Have not heard from since.

Demontroll is another who vanished with all their work.

Incogniax who did some great vore stories I have not heard from in well over a decade and a half.

Have not heard from Chupacabra after he and Xena got divorced also many a year ago. They had a great vore story repository of various writers. Sadly all gone with site 1 then site 2.

Darkslade quit vore as it was just a side interest and when his vore game and accouunt got deleted by YahooGroups he desided not to get back into vore stuff.

Wolfboy, one of the founders of the vore community just kind of vanished. We RP'd a bit now and then on FurryMUCK then he dropped off there too. Part of the reason was... he was more into human/human vore.

LecBlue quit vore due to family issues. Handed me off all his vore animations.

Mr Iddi's been gone a few years now. We did several trades and RPs.

Seprator who does quicksand and sinking art vanished for several years but recently returned. Was also a player in my old Gamma World PBM.

And unfortunately David Von Foxkin passed away a few years ago. He did alot of macro/micro vore comics. But then moved to Second Life and ran the Giants Forest there for many years which featured several macro vore and UB rides. All gone now.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Wed May 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Toyamura - who was only on ekas for a short while, but I loved what they posted, they have art elsewhere, but it's nothing like what they posted here.

Duamutef - who unfortunately passed away a long while ago, rest in peace. I loved everything they did, even outside of their lovely games. Shells was always an interesting read.
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby mugel90 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Personally I really like Souliguide. Probably only had like 10 pieces of work if that, but they all involved furry anal vore and disposal, had amazing detail in the artwork, and the predators seemed seductive but cruel which is my favorite kind :3
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion