Tapeworm monster girls!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Tapeworm monster girls!

Postby qawsedkre » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:54 pm

I have no idea why, but this idea just popped in my head. Monster girls are constantly present in every second art, but it's usually just lamias/centaurs/mermaids.
I know that worms are the opposite of hot, but there are so many possibilities with a sassy tapeworm girl! Like, she would only come out when the pred's eating, taunting the pred with how she's going to get so fat, while the pred is skin and bones. Then she would retreat back in the pred's guts and before getting caught and there would still be more room for teasing the digesting prey.
I got a little carried away... anyway, I think parasitic prey is not really touched on and should receive some content.
qawsedkre
New to the forum

Re: Tapeworm monster girls!

Postby zerothx16 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:54 am

I love parasite monster girls of various types, this was an interesting idea to read. My writing and rp's explore a lot of things like this and it was refreshing to read something from someone else who also has an interest.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Komodorazor » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:44 am

Hmm, that is an interesting idea. A pred dealing with it's own pred inside of it, that is also a monster girl. I like it.
Komodorazor
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:40 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:31 am

A parasitic themed vore scenario huh? Sounds interesting.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:03 pm

I have an oc for this type of stuff, and he's so fun to play with! I love using parasite type characters! My worm boys a bit more for tricking preds into eating him by acting all soft, and sweet, and weak like a meek prey, but once he's eaten there's no way to get him out or digest him. I do that type of stuff since it can make things very interesting, just kinda turning what's expected on it's head, maybe reducing a pred from mean, and cruel to almost nervous about the fact they have a parasite inside of them, or maybe it could go some softer route depending.
Parasites are just something I'm passionate about lol sorry for the long winded post!
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:28 pm

The premise of prey that needs a pred to survive opens up a world of interesting norms and customs that would develop in their culture. You could have the parasites fitting into society and having to pay rent for their host, hosts that essentially need to "eat for 2" at all times, communities that form around host-parasite bonds or even within a single pred, friendships or even romances between host and parasite, jobs specifically designed for parasites to be able to do, parasite doctors who specialize in gastrointestinal medicine...you can take this ball and run around the circumference of Jupiter with this shit.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tommy01 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:08 am

Tommy01
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousVie » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Parasitic Prey are an incredibly interesting idea just on their base. Although I would reckon that a lot of Predator and Prey society with such concepts have a super interesting base to them. Of course- those aren't usually very elaborated upon since this is mostly fun fetishy times. But it is something that'd be interesting to explore. How would a Prey-Majority Society handle the introduction of a Pred? Or a Pred-Majority society?

Of course- Tapeworms and such assorted weird things are sincerely underrated monstergals and such. A lot of the odder animals in the world, due to being generally weird and such- rarely get much of a fun treatment like that.
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion