Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Postby Bradleymiddler » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:48 pm

No no no no no... (ad nauseam.)

Mostly because it's a closely-guarded secret for me and I have never believed it appropriate to share sexual preferences with anyone. I want to keep my fetish life and my normal life very much separate thank you.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby ProfessorET » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:51 pm

https://youtu.be/GbnfSpcI-sk

I just refer to this video when asked questions like this.
ProfessorET
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:16 pm

It would be nice as a bonus but it's really not a priority in a relationship.
Kitsouille
???

Postby VoraciousVie » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:30 pm

In a general sense the thing I'm usually most interested in is finding a partner who shares a majority of my kinks. I guess i've always fancied myself as being very big on utilizing my kinks for sexual satisfaction; and just going into plain vanilla sort of shuts me off a little! I've always worried it's a bit selfish when I seek out a partner into a lot of the similar things that I'm into.
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:36 pm

I'm more interested in traditional romantic. To find true love. But I think you should be honest about your kinks once you actually start to date someone.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby UmbreonPrey » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:58 am

I've actually found a little bit of success with it via other private platforms, but in all honesty, it's not a kink that's brought up that much in irl life. Who knew chatting about fantasy-only fetish applies better to online discussions instead?
UmbreonPrey
New to the forum

Postby quickcrunch » Fri May 07, 2021 1:21 am

I have two boyfriends who really love vore, and we chat about it all the time. I'm genuinely not afraid to bring it up around people. Maybe I'm just very bold even though my last partners pretended to like it, just to make me look like a disgusting scumbag for it despite them lying. You never know, but I just know I keep striding with no fear, and I'm pretty cozy, and happy with how I present myself around others. I still am seeking more folks to make bonds with too, not particularly dating, but people to get close with, and share it with.
I'm just built different I guess haha.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby KheraTheWolf » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 am

Finding a girl who would be suitable for me who is also into vore feels like it would be one in a million. At minimum if/when I get a girlfriend she would have to at least be accepting and open-minded about it, but if she likes it herself that would be a huge bonus. My sexual interests are so heavily vore-centered that I would not be able to be with a girl who is not accepting of it, because I don't think I would or should keep it a secret for too long from a potential girlfriend.
KheraTheWolf
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 am

While it would be nice to have/find a gf whose's not just into vore, but into the same tastes and aspects of vore as I am while also being the opposite in other ways (i.e. her preferring the pred angle while I prefer prey so we mix better)? That's asking for too many stars to align, but if it somehow happens, that'd be great.

What I'd really want is regardless if she's into it or not, any future gf ( I don't have any yet ), is that she just understands and accepts I'm into what I am and never uses it against me. Yes, even if we broke up, I'd expect her to have the maturity to not just tell everyone around us or online my kinks. I wouldn't do that to her myself, even if she were into some questionable ones herself. I shouldn't have to hide my kinks from her, as honesty is a key component of relationships. Or at least if she stumbled upon it herself, she wouldn't freak out and would just be understanding if not just indifferent to it all. She should clearly see it's just art and text stores/roleplay, no one is being hurt/killed for real, so there's no reason to stir up a fuss.

As I'm sure she might have kinks elsewhere I'm not into myself, lol. Or I might have others she isn't into, even if she was also into vore somehow. Asking a bit much to expect a perfect match kinkwise.

Even if she was into it, would have to hope she can keep it between us in regards to IRL and even for the most part online except for sites like here. Like teasing about eating me if we were out in public or wanting to talk with me about which people in the park she'd eat for our fetish. Little to no home decor hinting to our guests we are into this stuff, lol.

Of course, her personality overall and other mutual interests outside of kinks matter more than have one or more mutual kinks. Looks are a bonus after that. Just because I meet a girl who also is into vore or gets into it because of me, that doesn't mean we'd be a match as romantic partners. Never assume just because share a kink or some other specific interest that you will work out together.

But it would be nice to have a gf into it tho and be able to share our mutual passion for it. Of course, take time meeting the person first and being their friend before starting anything... don't rush into a relationship, especially not over something like both being into vore.
Sitharc
---

Postby Lonnie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm

One of my worst fears is that people who know me in real life will find out I'm into vore, so I'd have to know for certain that my partner is also into it for me to even hint that I myself like it too. That being said, if I weren't so damn shy I'd love to have a boyfriend who was into it. (Bonus points if he likes the idea of being a pred?)
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby BelleJar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:02 am

It's never gonna be something I'm actively seeking out but of it happens it happens. Hopefully we like the same stuff I guess
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nate99 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:04 am

After reading some of this, I get the feeling there are a lot more people than we think that are into vore. Why do we all kiss and enjoy it? It's like eating each other or trying to get eaten, or something like that lol. Kinda interesting if you think about it... But yeah, I'm a single guy, 36, in the southwest US. If you're looking for a bf that will take your secrets to the grave, send me a pm. It's a long shot, but since this is the vore site, I'd love to find a vore gf.
nate99
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:17 am

No and no. Why? Well, my feel is that if you are searching for a person that livs up to your interests and kinks before you even get to know who THEY are and build a relationship that way. (Let it be friends or romantic) You will only reduce them to something that needs to please your own interests and ideas. They will become a shadow of yourself. And that would be toxic.

Instead, let the relationship just develop naturally. Find a person that just seem to "Click" with you and the other stuff will come naturally along the way :)

I have a partner who aren't into vore. And we started of as friends. I like everything about him and we do have rather different opinion when it comes to sexy stuff. Still, it works well. Why? Because respect, we listen to each other, we talk about everything and we are both curious cats. Me being curious about his sexuality and he being curious about mine.

Today he knows about vore, and he loves it. Not because it's his own kink, but because it gives him some other form of joy. He usually RPs with me, comes up with ideas and scenarios. We joke about it a lot on a respectful manner.

So no. I really don't want to find someone who is a copy of my own interests, just someone who is working as a team and is great. And I already got that so :D
Mecho
---

Postby Gamera » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:50 am

These days just getting any gf at all is extremely difficult, holding out hope for a gf that happens to share your freakish fetishes is such a statistical impossibility you shouldn't even bother wasting time thinking about it.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:52 am

I think one of the main reasons (there are exceptions) that topics like this exist and people reply to them is in the Hope's of finding someone. Which, funny enough, I'm not against. Lord only knows how difficult it must be for people with... tastes as strange as us to find a match, lord knows I would love to find someone. But one must always be careful with a fetish like ours.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby manifold » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:22 am

I brought it up with my wife not too long ago, and she is fine with indulging it more than occasionally. It was a relatively challenging conversation to broach but she handled it well and was supportive, even if she found it strange.

She happens to be just a more dominant person in general, and I lean a bit more submissive.
manifold
New to the forum

Postby Vorachist22 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:31 pm

I wish I would find a significant other into vore, probably won’t happen though.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:27 am

Yes, my dream is to find a girl who likes M/F Vore so I can play devour her whenever I want, and also who likes F/F Vore so I can play with her and imagine her devouring other girls
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby coinrm » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:24 am

So im not really looking to date someone and will be fine if i never find someone but.. i would love to meet someone irl who can meet me on the same wavelength. Vore to me is beyond a fetish and has tailored a lot of the ways that i think so ideally 100% i would love to date someone into vore. But I'm not going to date someone (or at least stay with someone) if they cant sync up with me in general. I feel like it wouldn't be difficult to drag a partner into enjoying vore but there will be an uncomfortable disconnect if they cant understand and immerse themselves in it. There will always be a layer of intimacy that will be difficult to get through without my partner understanding vore. However vore is not going to be a hard and fast rule for me, if its possible for me to "click" with someone then that's just that isn't it? Something i have found however is being open and honest about being a voraphile can very much draw voraphiles to you, though i suppose ever since i learned the word quite a long while ago I have only weeded out around five people from casually announcing it to the world so not super certain how effective my be open strategy actually is if one's intention is to actually find a love interest. But it's definitely led to finding friendships.
coinrm
New to the forum

Postby Zangoose » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:40 am

Hmm... I wouldn't say I want someone who could accentuate my fetish, but if my future boyfriend ends up liking vore, that's fine by me! But I have many other priorities.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion