What do you like about vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you like about vore? Do you-

A. Enjoy the concept of vore, but would never actually go out and get swallowed by something
58%
B. Want to be swallowed whole by some kind of animal or creature in real life
17%
C. Somewhere in between
26%

Total votes : 66

What do you like about vore?

Postby Dinkydoo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 pm

I've been wondering what people like about vore, so I might as well ask here. Keep in mind, this can either be soft vore or hard vore, it all depends on your preferences.
Dinkydoo
New to the forum

Re: What do you like about vore?

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:04 am

Ët.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:28 am

For me, it has to do with the idea of being inside the body of a girl/female creature.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:48 am

The thought of having someone in my soft and squishy insides! I adore the idea of protective and consensual vore where both parties can enjoy themselves, being able to let someone relax in my tummy is the greatest form of closeness and intimacy I can imagine!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:00 am

Yes.
Mecho
---

Postby Masterchief117343 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:26 pm

The idea of being swallowed by my fiancée just does it for me, the fact she is into it and would be down to do it is just icing on the cake really
Masterchief117343
New to the forum

Postby ElJorro » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:36 pm

The Bellies.
ElJorro
New to the forum

Postby SnakeEyes » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:44 pm

I like just about everything about it. My preference is same size. I love the big belly, the struggle it would take to swallow a whole person, the degrading gross factor of being covered in saliva and chewed food. I could see myself being eaten and being humiliated, and I can also picture being a hungry pred. That satisfying feeling of overeating till you want to just go in a food coma, I imagine it would feel like that. It's mostly all the little details of the experience that really does it for me
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bigmackgamer303 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:03 pm

i kind of dont know i think its between trying to escape eminemt death but failling to do so
Bigmackgamer303
New to the forum

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:54 pm

I'm strictly for female preds and oral entry, and generally go with F/F scenarios. I absolutely love when the uvula is involved, be it a very wiggly one, someone trying to avoid being swallowed, being playful with it, or my personal favorite(which is rather dark) when the prey is depressed and just softly caresses it. When it comes to same-size, I always think about it as anatomically correct as possible, and thus go the traditional cannibal route.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:36 am

The idea of being swallowed up by a real life animal or creature (ex. werewolf) helps inspire my story ideas of what if's. With me, it's can be M or F/?
Just sleeping and waking up half way down a pred or inside a warm belly and the slow acceptance. It is my inspiration to write all these ideas out.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:10 pm

The absurdity of it and how fucked up it truly is once think about it and various other aspects around it more. From the awkward wobbling of a full sized gut via same size vore to the giantess pred or shrunken prey scenarios where it's easier to hide the fact that the pred is cruelly committing murder in there! Or in the case of the latter, how it can be accidental to even fully unaware at times.

The whole process, stalking the prey, planning, making and sometimes failing attempts, swallowing (bonus if with difficulty), moving around (with difficulty as a bonus if same size), the slow brutal digestion, the disposal and weight gain among any other aspects of the aftermath... like loved ones freaking out or just being worried and distraught. I love getting into the psyche of characters when and where possible.

At the same time when one includes as much realism as possible aside from the swallowing whole thing and such.

I voted for in between as I have no fantasy of being eaten for real, but in one or more ways that make it impossible, but even then, I'd be an unwilling one. A predator wants me in a roleplay? They have to work for it, I don't just throw myself down their gullet or offer myself willingly.
Sitharc
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:03 pm

For me, most of the appeal of vore is about the predator-prey relationship.
I do enjoy some endosoma-oriented stuff in some situations, but I prefer fatal, which wouldn't transfer well to the real world for obvious reasons... though if I was terminally ill and had the option to get vored, I would certainly consider it, though I'm not sure if I'd go through with it.

If an intelligent animal which was capable of non-fatally swallowing me and spitting me back out offered to do so (e.g. if whales could speak, or if anthros with stretchy stomachs as portrayed in vore art existed) I'd also consider it, but it depends on how it would actually work. There are a lot of questions about the mechanics and biology which would affect my answer. I'd be interested in trying it out of curiosity, but I'm not sure if I would actually enjoy it... there are plenty of other things they could do to me (both vore-related and not) that I know I would enjoy.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Egg123 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:53 pm

For me a lot of it is the emotional relationship between the pred and prey. I've never been one for fatal at all for this reason but I don't mind it if it's just implied. To me it's kind of the epitome of "I'd do anything for you" as weird as that might sound and this comes up in my mind for lots of art even if it's mostly headcanon stuff most of the time
Egg123
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:22 am

I like the power dynamics and the idea of horror hunger. I also like the idea of destructive love or loving too strongly. The idea that love itself is a monster that will swallow you whole and the themes of repressed or forced intimacy. The breaking down of boundaries being expressed through Vore. I would never want to be eaten alive or eat something else alive. But I used to be afraid of being eaten and developed this fetish to combat it, it's a very childish and primordial fear espeacially given where humans sit in the food chain so I have no need for the literal parts of this fetish that I needed to not be made crazy by anxiety when I was a tiny helpless child afraid of monsters in the dark. Instead I've adapted it to be about my social and sexual fears. I actually actively try to avoid cultivating the literal elements of my fetish in fact. By ensuring I only interact with fictional instances when getting off.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thom183 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:09 am

2 things I enjoy about vore is

1) the power balance. It's the ultimate form of controle you can have over someone (or something) else. With even willing prey it's even more the case because they have to trust you fully and it's so easy to break a promise.

2) the closeness. If you have a prey and pred who are close to each other vore is the ultimate way to show this.

3) most of the art is girls who are close to peak attractiveness
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby KellyJ » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:27 am

Oh great question! I think that the part I enjoy the most is the shift in the power dynamic between people and animals. Now all of a sudden the family pet is able to swallow me and turn me into a pile of waste. Or normally peaceful animals like horses now see me as food that they can gulp down.

This shift in power dynamic also extends to vore between people. The quiet sexy secretary at work is now able to humiliate her rich powerful boss, or simply make him disappear forever. Or the mean girl who is now able to swallow everyone who hurt her in the past.

Besides that let's just face the fact that there are a ton of people on here who draw and write some pretty amazing content!! That's definitely an aspect of vore I enjoy.
KellyJ
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:40 am

Wait…. The middle option is a thing? But vore is pure fantasy. People actually voted for that, what?? Okay then.

I mean….. I would LOVE to be swallowed whole by a giant creature myself (mainly a certain dolphin, or an orca, or a hunk of a shark, or a big ol fish) but only if there is a way for me to stay safe somehow, which is 99.9% unlikely. So whoever voted for the middle option must have a sad life, or something.

I like vore in a way that allows to keep the prey safe inside the predator during their journey to whatever adventure takes them to. But like if digestion or crushing is involved, I start to get disgusted by it. It’s only fun to me if it remains “cute”.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby VorishHorish » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:47 am

KellyJ wrote:Oh great question! I think that the part I enjoy the most is the shift in the power dynamic between people and animals. Now all of a sudden the family pet is able to swallow me and turn me into a pile of waste. Or normally peaceful animals like horses now see me as food that they can gulp down.

This shift in power dynamic also extends to vore between people. The quiet sexy secretary at work is now able to humiliate her rich powerful boss, or simply make him disappear forever. Or the mean girl who is now able to swallow everyone who hurt her in the past.

Besides that let's just face the fact that there are a ton of people on here who draw and write some pretty amazing content!! That's definitely an aspect of vore I enjoy.

That first paragraph is exactly it.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion