What is your Favorite Feral Pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What is your Favorite Feral Pred?

Postby RoTheHuman » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:54 pm

This would be a good one for posting a poll. I'd love to see how it breaks down visually.

For me, it's:

snakes
frogs
feral dragons
whales / sharks
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GirlOnGirl » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:24 pm

I love dragon preds especially giant, towering ones…… also weirdly enough recently i really like stories where the characters are shrunken and eaten by feral cows
GirlOnGirl
New to the forum

Postby dpp » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 pm

Dinosaurs are my favourite (both predatory and herbivorous), but I also like many sea creatures, like fish, whales, dolphins etc.
Pregnant predator and prey enthusiast. Message for RPs :)
dpp
New to the forum

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 pm

I'd have to say lizards, the closest RL equivalent being monitor lizards.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby starrynight » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:50 pm

House Cats, dogs, fish/aquatic animals, and of course snakes.
starrynight
New to the forum

Postby yourdrunkenuncle » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:04 pm

any kind of reptile. probably just my bias for them in general but their leathery bodies, big mouths, long tongues, chubby throats and big bellies make them perfect for vore for me. my favs are a tough tie between monitor lizards and tyrannosaurs as well as dragons.
yourdrunkenuncle
New to the forum

Postby Borealis » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:08 am

Most canines. Especially graceful and with pointed muzzles. I really like Wolves, Foxes/Jackals/Coyotes, Maned Wolves, and G-sheps and belgian sheps, collies.

Lions, Leopards, Lynxes.

I think fantastical feral characters that are vaguely canine and/or feline are great too. Character designs like Absol, Red XIII/Nanaki, some of the eeveelutions...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:32 pm

Birds, Reptiles, Marine animals, Elephants and Co., Invertebrates.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lonnie » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:47 am

I can get into (no pun intended) most feral preds asides fox or wolf looking creatures (I don't really like canines asides a few domestic dog species, but this isn't really about that). Anyhow, my uncontested favorite is deffo orcas. Large, sleek, intelligent very efficient predator, ticks off lots of my boxes! They're big enough IRL that I don't have to 'suspend my disbelief' a whole lot in order to imagine them swallowing an entire full sized lady, which is a plus.

Some other contenders are very large/thicc snakes, gators, grizzly bears, tigers/lions/most large wild felines, etc. In situations where I think about being a tiny/micro sized lady, I love the idea of avian preds such as owls and eagles/falcons!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:19 pm

My favorites seem to be Wolves and Dragons, and beings like them, but that's because I use them a lot.

Overall though, Feral Predators remind me of those Sci-Fi/Asylum movies I used to watch, especially the Creature Feature Flicks - almost every year there was a shark or snake marathon.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mokii » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:42 am

Spider type creatures, mantis, and probably wasps. All of them have to be upsized to be able to handle a human sized prey if course.
Mokii
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:10 pm

My favorite feral Digimon preds are Greymon, Growlmon, Garurumon, GranKuwagamon, Monochromon, Saberleomon, Plesiomon, Birdramon, Gaogamon, Cerberumon, Dorulumon, Seadramon, Ornismon, Diatrymon, Aquilamon, Dorugamon, Dorugreymon, Tuskmon, Dinorexmon, Spinomon, Tyrannomon, Cannondramon, and Ebidramon.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brainfood » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:07 pm

Well, domesticated dogs aren't strictly "feral" but in terms of being an animal without being fictionally anthropomorphized (at least in any physical sense), they'll probably always be my biggest soft spot. I enjoy the idea of one creature loving another so enthusiastically that it translates into wanting to eat them, and dogs can certainly give that impression at times. That, or the idea that all their loyalty can go out the window the second they don't recognize their owner/they get hungry enough is really good.

I also enjoy hippos and elephants as creatures that feel as if they'd be big enough to actually accomplish the feat in reality. The same kind of applies to especially large snakes, and sometimes to grizzly bears.

Pigs are farm animals and also therefore not literally "feral" but I also love them for being animals that would absolutely eat humans given the chance. The second Amnesia game really gets to me in a horror sense for that reason: pigs have a lot to hate humans for, they're smarter than most people would give them credit for, and they've been used to dispose of murdered humans before in reality. It's not hard to imagine one slurping up an unwary farmhand. Cows and horses are good too, just slightly less "believable" to me on account of being herbivorous.
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Brainfood wrote:Well, domesticated dogs aren't strictly "feral" but in terms of being an animal without being fictionally anthropomorphized (at least in any physical sense), they'll probably always be my biggest soft spot. I enjoy the idea of one creature loving another so enthusiastically that it translates into wanting to eat them, and dogs can certainly give that impression at times. That, or the idea that all their loyalty can go out the window the second they don't recognize their owner/they get hungry enough is really good.

I also enjoy hippos and elephants as creatures that feel as if they'd be big enough to actually accomplish the feat in reality. The same kind of applies to especially large snakes, and sometimes to grizzly bears.

Pigs are farm animals and also therefore not literally "feral" but I also love them for being animals that would absolutely eat humans given the chance. The second Amnesia game really gets to me in a horror sense for that reason: pigs have a lot to hate humans for, they're smarter than most people would give them credit for, and they've been used to dispose of murdered humans before in reality. It's not hard to imagine one slurping up an unwary farmhand. Cows and horses are good too, just slightly less "believable" to me on account of being herbivorous.

Got a story involving a dog predator - idea is that the dog is of a size large enough to swallow human prey.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilMissHorse » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:50 pm

Feral preds are some of my favorites. Snakes, monitor lizards, spiders, horses, deer, goats, orcas, gryphons... a lot of these check boxes for me.
LilMissHorse
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion