Best Type of Vore and why?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Best Type of Vore and why?

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:06 pm

AV is my fave since humiliation is a big part of the appeal in my fetish and there is nothing more embarrassing than being inserted up a Pred's ass lol. F/F endo AV to be exact.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Ilv18 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm

For me endo and non-fatal( for me endosoma and non-fatal are similar but not the same thing) with same size or at least belly bulge and that the prey can interact with the insides of the pred(enough that can get a reaction on the pred), and what I like the most is that the prey can cause problems for the pred to the point of regretting eating the prey(much more than a simple tummy ache, like the pred absorbed powerful entities but the prey save them, or while inside the belly the prey can struggle so much that mess with the balance of the pred, or produce so much gas that bloat even more the pred belly)
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vorachist22 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:39 pm

Same size anal vore because then the prey can get a good look of the shit filled intestines that they will soon be exiting.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:23 pm

There's something to be said about every kind, but I guess the sort I like depends on the mood I'm in. Usually a more frisky feeling has me enjoying cock vore and unbirth the most, but still in a consentual and somewhat wholesome way.
Most the time, though, I'm pretty content with sticking to oral vore. It's like a piece of clay that can be modeled into so many different scenarios that (at least from my thoughts) aren't possible with most others. So maybe it has something to do with that, alongside the stomach being right next to the heart, which is the perfect place for a soft, warm pouch to be, comforting and protecting all those you show love and affection for.
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby SJFPD » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:26 am

F/M or F/F. Human or anthro (especially scalies or marine). Oral. Soft. Full tour. Possible digestion (remains of previous prey. Not me).
SJFPD
New to the forum

Postby AeriaGloris » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:01 pm

All vore is equal. Except non-fatal, which is the Coke Zero to Coke. Give me my goddamn calories damnit!
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:17 pm

I like to explore various types but when it comes down to it Oral is king and will always be my focus

if we want to categorize down further, my absolute favorite is female pred, same size, but unrealistically small bellies either not showing at all or just a pudge/bulge

Going in any female orifice is a win, but orally is just the best. Sliding down the slick throat, curling up in a soft, warm tummy, being digested away like food, you just can't beat it.
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion