Preds who cook their prey, which cooking method do you use?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Preds who cook their prey, which cooking method do you use?

Postby Miridium » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:18 am

There are many methods of cooking meat.

So which is it?

Roasting? Baking? Frying in oil? Grilling? On an open fire? Maybe that but on a spit?

Or perhaps something else?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Preds who cook their prey, which cooking method do you u

Postby RoleplayIsLife » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:17 am

Often I would have the prey choose; likewise depending if there would be other food involved and/or accidental, unaware, or not...and micro or same-sized. Another option might be having someone else do the cooking. Often I have the prey dumped into stew, grilled like a steak, roasted on an open fire, or baked. On the rare occasion, have the prey washed down with a drink.
RoleplayIsLife
New to the forum

Postby KaiserDunk » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Either spit roast, BBQ, or stewing. Bonus points if the meat helps cook itself.
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 pm

Cutting alone is enough for me vehehe
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnakeEyes » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:46 am

Whenever cooking is involved, I think of it in a cartoons fashion. Like tying them up and seasoning them, throw them in the oven for a few minutes and they're good to go, just looking grumpy and a little easier with a tan. I don't tend to take the cooking part too far since I prefer soft vore, it's more the idea of the prey being treated like food, just something to play with without full on realistic cooking
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:12 am

SnakeEyes wrote:Whenever cooking is involved, I think of it in a cartoons fashion. Like tying them up and seasoning them, throw them in the oven for a few minutes and they're good to go, just looking grumpy and a little easier with a tan. I don't tend to take the cooking part too far since I prefer soft vore, it's more the idea of the prey being treated like food, just something to play with without full on realistic cooking

Agreed, although I rather prey be in the oven for a few hours to make it feel a little bit more reasonable. Aside from that though, I also usually prefer a more cartoony style rather than a realistic one. To me cooking is less about making for a more realistic scenario, and more about giving the RP a thematically appropriate buildup to its climax. The prey being properly treated as food before becoming food, rather than just being captured and subdued, both of which are still necessary but neither of which are inherently related to vore.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:11 pm

I love the visual of oven roasting or the cartoony "giant stew pot" method, but just about any means of cooking prey can be fun. Other ideas I like are using tinies for sushi or shish kebab, or turning prey into their own favorite dish.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SnakeEyes » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:00 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:
SnakeEyes wrote:Whenever cooking is involved, I think of it in a cartoons fashion. Like tying them up and seasoning them, throw them in the oven for a few minutes and they're good to go, just looking grumpy and a little easier with a tan. I don't tend to take the cooking part too far since I prefer soft vore, it's more the idea of the prey being treated like food, just something to play with without full on realistic cooking

Agreed, although I rather prey be in the oven for a few hours to make it feel a little bit more reasonable. Aside from that though, I also usually prefer a more cartoony style rather than a realistic one. To me cooking is less about making for a more realistic scenario, and more about giving the RP a thematically appropriate buildup to its climax. The prey being properly treated as food before becoming food, rather than just being captured and subdued, both of which are still necessary but neither of which are inherently related to vore.

A few hours is good too. Especially something like marinating them. Having to sit for hours in seasonings and some tasty juices to let all the flavors seep into them. Definitely some fun stuff :gulp:
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:52 pm

SnakeEyes wrote:
foxyumbreon wrote:

A few hours is good too. Especially something like marinating them. Having to sit for hours in seasonings and some tasty juices to let all the flavors seep into them. Definitely some fun stuff :gulp:

Not to mention giving the prey time to lament their fate, as well as the predator time to admire their transformation into meat.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ibtugog » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:28 pm

I like to have them hogtied in an oven, with their ass pressed up against the glass. Or maybe spitroasted.
ibtugog
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion