How Do Your Characters Get Along?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby TW » Wed May 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Lets see here...

Neeta, TW and Sarah Mcbeth get along fine... COurse since TW created Sarah... That helps... And Neeta... Well she would never hurt the other two... If she could help it...

Jenny Lleby would probably try to figure out a way for her to come out as the biggest girl... but nothing overly dramatic...

So yeah. Mine would most likely get along... though If I had been thinking, none of the chars would have ever known each other...
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Wed May 16, 2007 5:22 pm

None of my characters actually know each other in an in character sense, though I’ve had them gang up on other OOCly before (haven’t I, TigerClaw? ^.~ ). If they did, though (and I’m going to try to simplify this due to how many characters I have)…

Most likely, there would wind up being a few characters [Group 1] off to one side talking.
A few others [Group 2] would be waiting off to the side and hunting.
More still [Group 3] would be trying to stay out of sight of Group 2 while possibly also hunting.
A handful [Group 4] would be hanging around Group 1 for the safety-in-numbers philosophy.
And one or two more [Group 5] would be minding their own business and ignoring the rest of the goings on.

Of them, only Group 1 would actually be together; the rest would be acting as individuals, largely.

Some of Group 1 would wind up cheerfully eating or being eaten by each other. One or two of them might even snag somebody from Group 4 for a snack.
Group 2 would be trying to pick off some of Groups 3 and 4, or even Group 1 if they thought could get away with it.
A goodly portion of Group 3 would probably be doing the same thing, but more cautiously. A couple of them might even team up together.
Group 4 would be trying to avoid Groups 2 and 3, and would very likely be totally unexpecting of anything from Group 1.
Group 5 would only really react if they were approached.

…Well. So much for simplifying… ¬.¬;

If it were ever to happen, though, there would wind up being some friendships between them, but I don’t really think any of them would think of each other as enemies (except for maybe Divane and Ixnay, and even then it would only be from the viewpoint of the former). There would definitely be more than a few who viewed many of the rest as lunch, though.

As a random sidenote, I actually went and made up a full twenty-five player roster for a baseball team with all of my characters once, but I’ll save that for another time…
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Re:

Postby Ome » Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm

Most of, if not all my characters are actually related in some odd, convoluted way or another, and have met, so, they all get along fairly well.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby Kaoru » Wed May 16, 2007 6:26 pm

Being the controller of a roster of about four-five main characters - most of which are permutations of Kaoru in some way, while others are only barely 'main characters' because they get no screen time anymore - and thousands upon thousands of supporting, or NPC, characters, many of whom did live together in relative harmony for the seven years Kaoru was at the Citadel, I can say that most of my characters do get along just fine.

Of course, there are those that don't. My characters, luckily enough, don't face the same difficulty that many other individuals have named: Since I have only one (well, two, if you count my Mundane Avatar...) character who happens to actually be a voraphile, there'd be little danger of most of them eating one another, if they were trapped in a room for a few hours. Exceptions would have to be made for characters who were more than five times the size of other characters, of course, depending on what kind of mood they were in or how hungry they were when they came in, but overall, consumption probably wouldn't take any of them out.

Of course, that doesn't mean there wouldn't be problems. There would be, and have been! Heck, I could weave a tale twelve pages long just on this one long period of time when a whole lot of my characters were inside of (Not in the way you're probably thinking...or that one, either!) Kaoru for an extended period of time, and the interactions they had...

Also, of course, there's the issue of characters who are innately malevolent and destructive. No, not just the Deity NPCs I borrowed from various religions, nor Shabranigdu, who I jacked from Slayer due to a storyline crossover. Not even Albedo, who, along with Rubedo and Nigredo, happen to - through an odd permutation of time and space (Don't even ask, but blame Ryo if you get a chance...) happen to be Kaoru's kids. Or any of those others, because they're relatively well-behaved around Kaoru.

I'm talking about individuals more along the lines of Dark Kaoru - who started out nasty, mellowed out, got into a Staggeringly Cosmic fight with Kaoru, things happened, time went on, details are exempted for purposes of being concise...Anyhow, DK returned, bereft of his 'mellowed-out' status, and he's on the warpath again.

There's all the characters who traditionally served as nemesises to myself or my friend in long-term roleplays - and while many of them are more the 'laid-back schemer' type, there are a few nutjobs in there, as well.

There's also the complex interrelationships between my characters, built up from seven or eight years of exposition and development - constant exposition and development. I mean, for example, while a good percentage of my characters would be overjoyed to hear that Kaoru was finally engaged to a nice girl, there's a small but significant minority of them who would suddenly become very dangerous to themselves and others once they heard it.

That's just one example of what could set off a series of loud, potent explosions in any gathering that included my characters. And you'd have to have a room that had effectively infinite space in it, as well, to fit the Citadels, the Omniescents, the Higher-Ups and the Universe Itself - all of which I have, at times, utilized as characters to some extent in roleplay - within its confines. Now, this would be bad, as well, because several of these beings would annihilate a good percentage of my characters - not maliciously, of course, but there's some of them that you just can't be in the same room with and come out unscathed, if you know what I mean.

In easier to understand terms, it would be like a Macro taking a walk through a city, except more based on the damage caused by Presence alone than by accidental smushings. It would be that old cliche about looking upon the face of God and being unable to exist due to inability to comprehend.

So while most of my characters have, can, and will continue to get along with one another, if all of them were stuck into a room...

Hmmm.
But Tolijin would be there, too. Between Tolijin and Master Citadel, I think, somehow, everything would work out, and all of my characters would just end up getting drunk and having a fantastic time. Which reminds me of that one fling between George Washington and Vladimir Lenin inside Kaoru's trans-era Victorian manor...

But I digress. And I probably grow tiresome, too. :P
So that's my...seven...hundred...fifty...something...cents.
-Kaoru
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Duamutef » Thu May 17, 2007 1:35 am

Well, let's see...out of the characters I've actually used in the chatroom...

First and most obvious is Duamutef, who doesn't typically start anything with anyone.

Next is Zaera, who, being Duamutef's subordinate, would also not start anything.

Then there's Abura no Chichi. He's dead. Again, not much there.

Then there's Giclas. He is psychopathically homicidal towards anyone more than two inches tall. He would be trying to build catapults and cannons and all kinds of things to kill everyone else in the room. Historically, this has not met with success, and that's against people who were NOT members of Duamutef's pantheon.

Next up is Siola the Succubus, who is a huge voraphile but pretends not to be. She would spend most of her time trying to manipulate Zaera into eating her. She may or may not notice Giclas and eat him in the meantime (assuming she can get her hands on him--despite being the size of a McNugget, he's a wily bastard).

So the most interesting thing would be Siola desperately trying to get someone to eat her, while pretending like she's not interested.
Step into my world, and maybe one of it's denizens...
http://www.sdcga.com/~duam9/
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Amy-Chan » Thu May 17, 2007 4:14 am

wow, that would be weird,
Seras would try and eat everyone i sight. Selene would go around tasting people with her slime like skin, Ren would do her best to remain hidden from the preds, Chesire would stalk the hiders, and Sara and Kerran would be on a platter having been prepped for vore already
Amy-Chan
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Justme » Thu May 17, 2007 4:17 am

It kinda suprises me that people have so much chars.
Most people have 10 or more of them.
Justme
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Mallyod » Thu May 17, 2007 6:08 am

I put my characters together to talk about problems I'm having...I figure they all represent me...they're all pretty similar, just from different 'universes'...they get along like any social group really (some tension, mostly just chatting)...
Haven't done it in a while though, should try that again...
Mallyod
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby TW » Thu May 17, 2007 2:06 pm

Justme wrote:It kinda surprises me that people have so much chars.
Most people have 10 or more of them.

A great many people have also been rping for a long time. I have a few characters, and more to come depending upon my mood or the modd or my rp partner.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re: How Do Your Characters Get Along?

Postby Very » Thu May 17, 2007 5:31 pm

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu » Thu May 17, 2007 6:30 pm

i highly doubt many of them would be able to move or talk, i draw many demented things... O.o
Ryuu
Participator

Re:

Postby Silhouette » Thu May 17, 2007 6:34 pm

Considering my Character's are respectively the following:

Innocent/Caring , Apathetic/Self-Loathing , Hate-filled/Withdrawn

I often see them doing battle somehow XD

A nice, not entirely violent example would be at http://Jwguy.deviantart.com , where I have them complete and interview together XD
Silhouette
Participator

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu May 17, 2007 6:56 pm

Well most of my character are evil and dominant, so they can only end up inside each other's belly. As for my others, one as a great sens of justice, the other are just cute and innocent so they would get alone just fine :-D
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri May 18, 2007 2:57 am

My new character, Aribeth, would just burn through each of my characters, adding them to her ample bust.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Gelus » Fri May 18, 2007 3:10 am

Let's see... Raia (Mouse) is actually Gelus' Roommate, Vir (Steel dragoness) lives on the roof of the apartment complex Gelus owns... Jet and Lynette (Both jackals) are a lot closer than a brother and sister should be *cough*, and get along with the rest fairly well. Ferus (Skunk) hates every one of my other characters except for Uriel (Winged mink). Uriel hates Gelus for being stronger than him and a good person, he likes Raia for her raging libido, and he dislikes Vir for basically being a female version of Gelus. Gelus (Winter Wolf) himself gets along with anyone who is not an asshole or evil hearted.

Perrin (Porim, which are rodentfolk from mana-earth [secret of mana series]) has as of yet to meet my other characters, but each one has a method or another to avoid being eaten (since I am a pure pred player =P), so once he got used to that chances are they would all love him for his ability and constant compulsion to cook and bake.

Khyber (Devil-coon) has as of yet to meet any of my other characters, I'm not sure how they'd react to him. He's a great guy but he has a complete inability to resist any urges, and literally no ability to feel guilt for his actions (thus resulting in some... culturally unacceptible actions that he cant see as anything but normal).

I've decided that I have too many characters to continue this example further for now.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jamaris » Fri May 18, 2007 7:40 am

All mine are like-minded, so they'd probably start a raid in WoW together. XD
Jamaris
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Razgriz » Fri May 18, 2007 10:39 am

I mean no offense to anyone, when i look over most peoples characters, they seem.. shallow or predictable. Did anyone else notice this or am i just being offensive again?
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby TW » Fri May 18, 2007 12:08 pm

You are also only seeing a small portion of the character... The actual Character will vary in the environment... It is hard without listing an entire Characters Description to give them justice on the forum. (In my case, Sarah mcbeth alone would take 5 pages) So I don't think that is a fair Statement Razgriz.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:46 pm

The prey characters would get eaten and have fun with each other.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:30 pm

You mean just the ones from Vore right? Because if not then I fear for the Predatory characters lives. Because I have a lot of monster hunting and supernatural investigation type OCs. If it's just the Vore characters well the prey would likely be immediately nommed by their assigned predator because I make pretty possessive preds so their reaction to themselves and their prey being suddenly surrounded by other monsters would predictably be "protective" nomming with varying degrees of fatality and permanence. After making certain their prey can't be taken by anyone else the new topic would be "who the hell are you? Followed by where the hell is this?" But generally my Vore OCs are designed for Vore scenarios so I don't know how they'd all deal with a relatively normal ass conversation.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion