Is Anyone Really Into Full Tours?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Is Anyone Really Into Full Tours?

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:15 pm

I’m into full tours sometimes.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:21 am

Rarely if ever get to do it, but sometimes, yes, depending on how it's done.

However, I'm more into the idea now regarding full tours showing the damage done to the prey (be it physical, mental, emotional, etc) to varying degrees and/or perhaps the pred's psyche too depending on the scene and how the prey came back out. Regardless of whether it's somehow 'clean' or not, it's still bound to have profound effects on the prey. Possibly the pred too if worrying bout them making it out okay or thinking they've been digested unaware about to come back out alive and NOT happy. Can only imagine how it'd also be and feel like to poop out someone who's still alive, even as a passed out person, let alone one that'd be fighting and squirming on the way out.

I don't mean necessarily either being full toured just to be devoured again and again till digestion finally occurs enough. That'd kinda ruin the experience for me if it was just needlessly done over and over with no sense of danger or tension.

Imagine a pred being scared straight pushing out their friend and seeing the damage they've done, anywhere from the slightest bits to more severe and graphic outcomes. Realizing it's not as fun as they thought/claimed it'd be. Prey is likely all shaken up and needs all kinds of therapy. Even if somehow no physical damage had been done.
Sitharc
---

Postby SnakeEyes » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:00 am

I love full tour with non digestion. Could be clean or a little dirty, either way, I like it
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:14 am

As someone with a major kick for disposal, I have to keep my horizons broad and flexible if I want to keep my audience of potential partners sizable. Never know when a partner I like just doesn’t show up very often, or if they’re just burnt out. For that, clean full tour is usually a nice compromise to partners who dislike filthy stuff. Granted, alternate disposal is really fun as well.

Not to mention, full tour has a nice dynamic of seeing yourself move through your predator’s body, that fatal usually doesn’t have.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion