Which Mario character would you want to eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Which Mario character would you want to eat you?

Postby AzurePheonix » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Taking a full tour through a princess would be lit.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkStar » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:48 pm

I realize this is kind of obvious, but for me its Rosalina. I really like her whole space princess aesthetic. That's one of the reasons why I also really like Star and Moon Butterfly.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Riding on the Yoshi train. This guy is literally designed around the idea of Vore.

And he is supposed to be a reptile which is a big plus for me.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:01 am

Trollfacegesicht wrote:Riding on the Yoshi train. This guy is literally designed around the idea of Vore.

And he is supposed to be a reptile which is a big plus for me.

From his design Yoshi seems to ride more on the frog side of the reptile spectrum
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:33 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Taking a full tour through a princess would be lit.

Yeah it would. She just looks way too pure to have a fully functioning digestive system, scat and all. That's part of what would make being eaten by her so fun, experiencing that other, "nastier" side that no one else gets too.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HappyCore » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:02 am

I have quite a few i like a lot!
piranha plants! preferably ones like petey piranha, piranha bean [from mario and luigi superstar saga], and the dino piranha from mario galaxy <3

Then theres boos! Like king boo or just the general ones, lady bow is also a cutie, boos seem pretty darn underrated, don't see much work of them

I have a pretty big thing for birdo also, he's super cute to me, and there's also a caterpillar esque character from bowser's inside story too I love to death.. but i don't quite remember her name

For some of the bigger baddies I like .. well gotta love bowser!, but I also love cackletta and her big bowletta form. I really love antasma too! [mario and luigi dream team] and princess shroob!

And last but not least madame broode! She might not be everyone's cup of tea but she sure is mine. +0+

I'll stop here before I got nuts lmao.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:30 pm

Gonna add the Big Bad Wolf from the Super Show because I guess I'm getting more and more open with my lists as I get older?
In any case, he's a big bad wolf! There would have to be something wrong with him for me not to consider him, which I did by the way. I only left him off the list because I wanted to focus on the ones I favored the most.

But yeah, he's good looking, has the dialogue, and while he has a more slender build than some on my lists, slender preds are fun too! Especially after they show the disconnect from their otherwise slender build after they gobble up their prey!

Also, and say what you want about, I like the aspect of a pred who can eat you and you can eventually get out safe.
This has always been a perk for me when it comes to fairytale wolves.

Little Red Riding Princess.
See for yourself.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Diversity23 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:07 pm

Miridium wrote:Title pretty much says it all. Out of all Mario characters ever, who would you let eat you? For me it's Peach or Rosalina hands down.

That's an interesting question ^^. In my opinion, I'd say first any princess (Rosalina, Peach, Daisy) as well as Pauline because, you know, I had a crush on them in my childhood (^v^). And in a second time, Toad as well as Toadette : they're cute, small preds I discovered randomly on DeviantArt. And the idea of being pudge on their bellies just arouses me ^.^"
"Homo homini lupus est in natura, et homo homini deus est in civitate"
Diversity23
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:08 pm

Goombella.
Feeding myself to something as lowly and harmless as a goomba would be bliss. I bet she's never eaten something my size before and would basically be in heaven.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:29 am

I'm gonna be the biggest outlier here and say...Mario himself ^^;
Used to crush on him way back, I may not anymore today but he still hasn't left my heart XD For vore reasons in particular, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because he's the main hero of the games and rescues/protects Peach, and protective preds are among my favorites <3 Also he has a bit of a squishy tummy, so he'd be softer inside probably XD

Also gonna add King Boo (Luigi's Mansion or Mario spinoff form, though I prefer his appearance in spinoff games) and Cappy to the list. I love ghosts and King Boo is my favorite antagonist in the Mario universe, then Cappy is so adorable and his voice captures my heart lol
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:49 pm

Preferably Peach or Rosalina.
Sitharc
---

Postby stankoman223 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:24 pm

I'd have to go with either a Birdo, yoshi, or pirahna plant. Not a fan of the human characters in mario, and never played the paper mario stuff, so thems about the only ones I'd think would be good preds.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:52 pm

Reckon I'd pick Vivian, Shadow Queen, Peach possessed by Shadow Queen, etc. Ghost preds are the best, Boosette would be alright.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:25 pm

Last edited by PikachuX2073 on Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby dchip1 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:13 am

Hooktail from a thousand year door (I remember being turned in by all the vore after it’s revealed she’s female), Wendy Koopa, Peach, Rosalina, and Bowsette
dchip1
Been posting for a bit

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:09 am

Bowser ( and Dry Bowser and Bowser's Fury Bowser), Antasma, Midbus, the Gardener, his plant, the Shark, and the king from LM 3, King Bob-Omb, King Goomba from Mario 64 remake, the male Odyssey locals (including the Dragon and TRex and a ton of NPC's,) Count Bleck, the Beef Bros from Dream Team, the Owl from 64, Rawk Hawk from Paper Mario, the big Yoshi from Partners in Time, Wart, King Koopa from Super Show and onwards, Kamek, Piranha Plant, Petey Piranha and Goopers Bloopers from Sunshine as well as the Piantas. The Eel from 64, the piano from 64, and while not Mario specific Shake King and Doom Bloom from Wario Land Shake It, and Slowly, Lord Fredrick, King K. Rool, and Tiki Tong from Donkey Kong Country series and Kludge, Klump, and Scruvy from tge Donkey Kong brand in general.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:03 am

Adding in…
https://www.mariowiki.com/Foreman_Spike (in his Mobile Golf design)

Was starting to think there wouldn't be anyone else to put here (for me that is) but I guess here we are again!
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Thu May 25, 2023 1:34 pm

PikachuX2073 wrote:

Adding in…
https://www.mariowiki.com/Foreman_Spike (in his Mobile Golf design)

Was starting to think there wouldn't be anyone else to put here (for me that is) but I guess here we are again!

https://www.mariowiki.com/Francis_(The_ ... ros._Movie)
That's it.
Nothing else worth saying.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby currant » Fri May 26, 2023 2:19 pm

I go with Rosalina here. Although she doesn't seem to be a pred type, but there's just something that draws me to her.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Fri May 26, 2023 6:20 pm

On the Bowser train as well, he's an awesome pred. I'd like to play Bowers inside story with him hehe
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion