Cooking up fun!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Cooking up fun!

Postby Lavendercake877 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:12 pm

Hi wow i got moe answers then i thought os lets try another one ^^ right now i'm interested in cooking live meat girls mMMm i don't do hard vore still want to swallow but what male preds on here love a roasted little girl or teen?
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cooking up fun!

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:05 am

Lavendercake877 wrote:Hi wow i got more answers then i thought so lets try another one ^^ right now i'm interested in cooking live meat girls mMMm i don't do hard vore still want to swallow but what male preds on here love a roasted little girl or teen?

If you meant in soft vore and cooking combination, then I am not into it at all.

To me, if he ever captured her, who is dearest to him, then she should be unwilling at all and must fighting for her life until she's forced to give up and be his delicious morsel, belly fat and memento, so this means she's belonging to him at all.

If something include cooking/preparation, then it's must be with hard devouring, tease, degradation or taunt and predatory satisfaction with possessiveness/obsessiveness, otherwise it's doesn't work to me.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion