Unwilling prey that simply gives up before being vored?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unwilling prey that simply gives up before being vored?

Postby Miridium » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:55 pm

I've seen many variations of how prey handles being vored or knowing they are about to be. Some struggle, some get angry, some beg and cry their eyes out. What I don't think I've ever seen is prey that with grim sadness and resignation, simply gives up. As if to say "just get it over with. There's nothing I can do now". To me, such grim acceptance is a completely natural thing to do. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of this.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unwilling prey that simply gives up before being vored?

Postby SleepyIsland48 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:05 pm

desmond18 on Deviantart has a series called Prehistoric Hunt that has the prey give up at the end. It's one of my favorite vore scenes.
SleepyIsland48
New to the forum

Postby TootCore » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Dragon Snack by Eka's Portal user hunnter comes to mind. It's exactly that, mixed a bit with coercion, the prey is unable to do anything but comply on her own. I wish there were more stories with that kind of resigned behavior.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/278810
TootCore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby algieii » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:31 am

Good point! I feel like in some of the interactive stories I have enjoyed on writing.com over the years, this sort of scenario has happened at least a few times. Sometimes it can be because a character just genuinely gives up, sometimes it's because a character was sort of expecting to be vored at some point in time and therefore was not too terribly surprised or disappointed when the time finally came, and sometimes it's because the character is too turned on by the whole thing--and, like some of us maybe, doesn't really want to become prey but is too fascinated by the concept to offer a whole lot of resistance once the right predator (especially a seductive one) comes along!

Will definitely keep this idea kicking around in my head the next time I finally get around to writing again.
algieii
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:50 am

I like this kind of prey too, especially because it makes sense: why fight an overpowered pred you have no chance of beating or escaping when you can just stop everything and let him have at it so at least you suffer less than you would with an unbalanced fight?
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoneliestWolf » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:07 pm

Ooh, this really gets my motors going! Bonus points when the predator starts feeling sympathetic and decides to comfort their prey for abit as they slowly digest inside their stomach.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby SynningStar » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:12 pm

Oh yeah! Loooove this alot~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby dragonjerky » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:30 pm

I'm not as into it when the prey fights it to the very end. I almost require that the prey eventually gives in and accepts her fate. Preferably right before being eaten but it can also happen in the stomach. Bonus points if it's because the pred convinces the prey that there's no other options and getting eaten is the path of least resistance!
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vinderex » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:03 pm

LoneliestWolf wrote:Ooh, this really gets my motors going! Bonus points when the predator starts feeling sympathetic and decides to comfort their prey for abit as they slowly digest inside their stomach.

Ooh yes, this is always nice. Just because you're an obligate carnivore doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it, right?
I loved the sand snakes in the "Fatty text adventure game" on FA for this reason. When they feel you attempting to open a coconut while inside their belly, they decide to help you out by swallowing a sharp rock for you to use. Sure, they may be digesting you, but it's rather sweet how they still take a few extra steps to take care of you and make sure you're comfortable as they're doing so. ^.^
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby N-Mario » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:23 pm

Sounds like that would be something I could enjoy. Like, I would have fun with the pred by running away from them first, and then let them swallow me when I get tired of running. It turns the unwilling prey into willing in a way that they are tired of running. I especially love willing prey scenarios, so I suppose this could be something for me.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:02 pm

I like to play in more grounded scenarios generally, and having willing prey in general can be awkward in those scenarios. You'd be hard pressed to find any creature (endoparasites like tapeworms discounted) that wants to be eaten in any circumstances. I usually enjoy unwilling prey, and they can optionally undergo some level of acceptance once escape becomes impossible. I like varied depictions of how a person might react to being eaten, novelty keeps things interesting.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:57 am

My fave kind of unwilling, because their prey is given up and forced to accept their fate~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:54 am

I love this, especially when they're give up due to severe pain from acidic dissolution, so predator can end their fate by completely drowning in his digestive sea.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion