Where do you want your prey to end up?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Where do you want your prey to end up?

Belly
20%
Breasts
12%
Thighs/Butt/Hips
30%
All over the place
30%
Other (comment)
7%

Total votes : 161

Re: Where do you want your prey to end up?

Postby N-Mario » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:20 pm

Why isn't there one for just mouth? The prey could end in the pred's mouth, and could just call that their new home. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:51 pm

I'm not a fan of the whole "post-digestion weight gain" aspect, so I'm probably gonna go the endosoma route here.
If it doesn't end with full tour, it'll probably end with the prey stuck in the belly for a while till they're spat out or...y'know.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:54 pm

Orbstuffed wrote:I'm not a fan of the whole "post-digestion weight gain" aspect, so I'm probably gonna go the endosoma route here.
If it doesn't end with full tour, it'll probably end with the prey stuck in the belly for a while till they're spat out or...y'know.

Relax, don’t rush it, work with your guts. If you could fit them in, you can get them out. XD
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:17 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
Orbstuffed wrote:I'm not a fan of the whole "post-digestion weight gain" aspect, so I'm probably gonna go the endosoma route here.

Relax, don’t rush it, work with your guts. If you could fit them in, you can get them out. XD

Don't get me wrong though, I'm a big fan of full tour. Just so long as it's clean and not, well, messy.
But my characters would have an easy time squeezing prey out from either end. Kinda helps that a significant chunk of them are squishy and malleable.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:55 pm

Orbstuffed wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

Don't get me wrong though, I'm a big fan of full tour. Just so long as it's clean and not, well, messy.
But my characters would have an easy time squeezing prey out from either end. Kinda helps that a significant chunk of them are squishy and malleable.

You’ll need to show me some of your characters then. Hah~
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fillyourgut » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am

Digested into belly weight and a whats left of them disposed, in my opinion.
Pregnant Pred/Prey always looking for RPs, come gobble me up!
fillyourgut
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Not a bad answer.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:37 pm

If I'm playing my primary character, she would prefer to have all the gains go everywhere. If I'm talking for myself, I'd prefer mainly breasts and butt, but sensible proportions would make me look less hyper-sexualized on a day to day basis.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:15 am

My prey is so insignificant that they won't add anything measurable to me. They're barely a calorie, burned off just sitting there doing nothing. There was no "purpose" to comfort the prey. I ate them for the sake of my pleasure.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Diversity23 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:07 am

Theguythatdoes wrote:So, after your prey is digested, where do you wan them to end up? Personally, I'd want them to end up on my butt. Feel free to give your thoughts.

Maybe I'm old school, but I'd want my prey to end up on my belly. A small round, chubby and smooth potbelly, so that I can enjoy it in many possible ways. You know, rubbing it or being rubbed by other people, playing with it, using it as a warm pillow for relatives and lovers, that kind of purposes :D.
"Homo homini lupus est in natura, et homo homini deus est in civitate"
Diversity23
New to the forum

Postby Redicicle » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:51 pm

A related question is where prey would end up. I.E. How would they be distributed between bladder, colon, and fat?

I put together a little spreadsheet and, after some careful calculations, came to the following conclusions for fit human prey. Note that the values for absorption are highly, highly sensitive to fat content. They aren't remotely accurate for obese prey.

0. At average height, female prey has around 155000 kcals and male prey has 150000. 5000 kcals difference is within margin of error the same value.

1. The majority of the prey's mass is turned to waste. Around 31% of female prey is pee and 32% of male prey is pee.
29% of female prey is poop or 34% of male prey.

2. About 40% of female prey is absorbed. 34% of male prey is absorbed.

3. 27% of female prey or 19% of male prey goes straight to adipose tissue, i.e. Body fat. The remainder is absorbed as protein, which may raise the body fat gained to 33% for females or 26% for makes in the long run. I'm unsure what happens to the 7 or 8% of the mass after protein converts indirectly to fat, but it should leave the body. I'm also unsure if this conversion is highly efficient or not.

4. Bones disposal changes things considerably. It reduces the overall mass and volume of solid waste significantly while increasing that of liquid waste. It also denies the body access to the proteins and bone marrow in that bone, but reduces the thermic effect.

5. While the waste does have some calories in it, unless it's bone disposal or partially digested, it has precious little. However, the energy required to actually digest prey can be considerable. This is called the Thermic effect. Combined, this results in losing 20% of the calories of female prey and 27% of male prey, either to heat, mechanical motion (which becomes heat as the vibrations they cause reduce in scale) or broken chemical bonds (which become heat if and when those bonds are re-formed). Take these numbers with a grain of salt. They're based on guesstimates from a bunch of scientific papers on snakes and nutrition and dieting websites and then trying to fill in the blanks in a bunch of contradicting information. It would likely vary on a per prey and per predator basis a bit. One thing this does mean is that the energy demands of actually digesting prey greatly exceed that of normal exercise, and preds would likely struggle to cool themselves without sweating constantly if they digested prey in under a few days. Indeed, the pred would burn about 3-4 kg of adipose tissue just to digest the prey. Instant digestion would definitely kill the predator. Dumping 100 MJ into pred and prey isn't survivable unless it's over a prolonged period. They would probably boil and/or explode. Do however note that fast melting and churning into pulp and goo, or at least breaking of large bones, rather than full molecular digestion and absorption, takes significantly less energy, so that says nothing against the belly rounding out in minutes or less.

In conclusion, there's around 15 kg of net weight gain typically to play with. I personally would probably go for even distribution except for relatively mild belly weight gain. Basically just becoming chubby and gaining a several points of BMI. For male pred, putting that weight as evenly as possible. For female, there would be a bias toward the hips and breasts, but generally not beyond normal human proportions.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skulker » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:04 pm

I prefer the idea of Prey making their Pred a bit bigger and stronger in every way, as well as their Soul dissolving into their Pred’s Soul. How enjoyable this is depends on the nature of the relationship between the Pred and Prey in question. Also, if necessary the Pred can reverse the process and reconstitute the Prey’s Soul in order to bring them back to life.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:53 pm

Redicicle wrote:A related question is where prey would end up. I.E. How would they be distributed between bladder, colon, and fat?

I put together a little spreadsheet and, after some careful calculations, came to the following conclusions for fit human prey. Note that the values for absorption are highly, highly sensitive to fat content. They aren't remotely accurate for obese prey.

0. At average height, female prey has around 155000 kcals and male prey has 150000. 5000 kcals difference is within margin of error the same value.

1. The majority of the prey's mass is turned to waste. Around 31% of female prey is pee and 32% of male prey is pee.
29% of female prey is poop or 34% of male prey.

2. About 40% of female prey is absorbed. 34% of male prey is absorbed.

3. 27% of female prey or 19% of male prey goes straight to adipose tissue, i.e. Body fat. The remainder is absorbed as protein, which may raise the body fat gained to 33% for females or 26% for makes in the long run. I'm unsure what happens to the 7 or 8% of the mass after protein converts indirectly to fat, but it should leave the body. I'm also unsure if this conversion is highly efficient or not.

4. Bones disposal changes things considerably. It reduces the overall mass and volume of solid waste significantly while increasing that of liquid waste. It also denies the body access to the proteins and bone marrow in that bone, but reduces the thermic effect.

5. While the waste does have some calories in it, unless it's bone disposal or partially digested, it has precious little. However, the energy required to actually digest prey can be considerable. This is called the Thermic effect. Combined, this results in losing 20% of the calories of female prey and 27% of male prey, either to heat, mechanical motion (which becomes heat as the vibrations they cause reduce in scale) or broken chemical bonds (which become heat if and when those bonds are re-formed). Take these numbers with a grain of salt. They're based on guesstimates from a bunch of scientific papers on snakes and nutrition and dieting websites and then trying to fill in the blanks in a bunch of contradicting information. It would likely vary on a per prey and per predator basis a bit. One thing this does mean is that the energy demands of actually digesting prey greatly exceed that of normal exercise, and preds would likely struggle to cool themselves without sweating constantly if they digested prey in under a few days. Indeed, the pred would burn about 3-4 kg of adipose tissue just to digest the prey. Instant digestion would definitely kill the predator. Dumping 100 MJ into pred and prey isn't survivable unless it's over a prolonged period. They would probably boil and/or explode. Do however note that fast melting and churning into pulp and goo, or at least breaking of large bones, rather than full molecular digestion and absorption, takes significantly less energy, so that says nothing against the belly rounding out in minutes or less.

In conclusion, there's around 15 kg of net weight gain typically to play with. I personally would probably go for even distribution except for relatively mild belly weight gain. Basically just becoming chubby and gaining a several points of BMI. For male pred, putting that weight as evenly as possible. For female, there would be a bias toward the hips and breasts, but generally not beyond normal human proportions.

Since I’m a fan of preds going after fat prey, and you mentioned your numbers weren’t accurate for obese prey, what would the numbers look like for obese prey? In particular, I’m curious if the waste ratio is in fact higher than normal prey.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Safu12 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:42 am

i find nice if they are absorbed into boob fat or just stay as belly sludge and goop. ass is fine too but im a tits kinda guy lol
Safu12
New to the forum

Postby BigHairyBearBelly » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:45 am

In the sewers.

Oh, you meant in terms of body fat. Almost entirely to the belly, gotta pad out their tomb. But having a little of them pad out my ass couldn't hurt.

Last bumped by Theguythatdoes on Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:45 am.
BigHairyBearBelly
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion