Male Pred Crushes

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Male Pred Crushes

Postby Dryicecubes » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:43 pm

Always been fond of my two favs Alfendi Layton and Ringabel from Bravely Default....It's all I create mass content of lol.

Then again I love them both as pred and prey, such is life.
Dryicecubes
New to the forum

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:46 am

I don't know if it's okay to make another post in this thread or if i should edit the post i already made, but currently i have a crush on Spamton from Deltarune.

I find him really cute! He's expressive and energetic, but also unstable. He's sympathetic but also can be terrible. I love him!

I have some vore thoughts involving him sometimes. I've seen him sleeping in dumpster, so i feel like he would really enjoy a nice meal. I feel like he hasn't had a good one in a while.

I've imagined him doing his kirby-like inhale attack to vaccum someone in, sucking them down his throat and into his belly! I like imagining Spamton going up to a regular person's hips in height, so i'm imagining him being really nicely filled once he's gotten someone inside him. I wonder if the wiggling and kicking would bother him? Depends on what i want to fantasize about i guess, like if i want him feeling annoyed, triumphant, or nauseous. It depends on my mood and the situation i wanna put him in.

Sometimes i just think "I wanna put my head in his mouth", even though i don't want to be eaten. I'm unable to imagine the stomach being used in an endosoma situation, i can only imagine it ending in digestion. I'm not interested in being the victim of digestion, but i wouldn't mind being teased about being eaten.

I don't know why i think he'd have any interest in me in any romantic or sexual way, other than "I want him to have the same feelings towards me".

Hopefully this kinda ramble was fun to read. I know Spamton's not the type of the character most using this website would be into, so i hope it wasn't too awkward seeing this post.
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Dyrsig » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:26 am

VornyNegaPosi wrote:I don't know if it's okay to make another post in this thread or if i should edit the post i already made, but currently i have a crush on Spamton from Deltarune.

I find him really cute! He's expressive and energetic, but also unstable. He's sympathetic but also can be terrible. I love him!

I have some vore thoughts involving him sometimes. I've seen him sleeping in dumpster, so i feel like he would really enjoy a nice meal. I feel like he hasn't had a good one in a while.

I've imagined him doing his kirby-like inhale attack to vaccum someone in, sucking them down his throat and into his belly! I like imagining Spamton going up to a regular person's hips in height, so i'm imagining him being really nicely filled once he's gotten someone inside him. I wonder if the wiggling and kicking would bother him? Depends on what i want to fantasize about i guess, like if i want him feeling annoyed, triumphant, or nauseous. It depends on my mood and the situation i wanna put him in.

Sometimes i just think "I wanna put my head in his mouth", even though i don't want to be eaten. I'm unable to imagine the stomach being used in an endosoma situation, i can only imagine it ending in digestion. I'm not interested in being the victim of digestion, but i wouldn't mind being teased about being eaten.

I don't know why i think he'd have any interest in me in any romantic or sexual way, other than "I want him to have the same feelings towards me".

Hopefully this kinda ramble was fun to read. I know Spamton's not the type of the character most using this website would be into, so i hope it wasn't too awkward seeing this post.

Yeah, i wouldn't have thought about him as a pred but I came across some really good art of Spamton vore on twitter and like, damn yeah, he makes a good pred. Cute in his small dumpster form, can be intimidating in his big NEO form.
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:11 am

I am will re-list my favorite male predator crushes since it's not so much I do have, but who knows.

- Guildias from anime/visual novel "Falsely Accused".
- Byakuya Togami from anime/game "Danganronpa".
- Marco and Gilles Lagrange from visual novel "VitaminR".
- Colress from anime/game "Pokémon".
- Izuru Kamukura from anime/game "Danganronpa".
- Fafnir from anime/manga "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid".
- Daichi Kitaumekawa from anime/manga "Happy Sugar Life".
- Taiyou Mitsuboushi from anime/manga "Happy Sugar Life".
- Alastor the Radio Demon from animated series "Hazbin Hotel".
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:44 pm

Feral fan perspective here.

'I'll admit I'm way more of a female pred fan, but I absolutely love Red XIII/Nanaki from FFVII being a (macro-)pred. Probably my favourite pred from popular culture.

I am genuinely hoping there'll be more content with the character when he has a bigger role in these upcoming parts in these remakes... and I'll definitely be doing stuff with the guy in stories sometime.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby NekoJellyfish » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:13 am

I have so many...
I'd love to be vored by Hakase from Hashihime of the Old Book Town. He'd be so shy about it, asking me if I really wanted it and whatnot. Given the fact that he's a military scientist (and the weird shit that happens in that VN in general lmao), vore coulddd be possible in that universe if he tried hard enough.
I'd also love to be vored by Kawase from the same VN too. All I'd have to do is annoy him a bit and down the throat I go, lmao.
NekoJellyfish
New to the forum

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:25 pm

My current non-OC pred crush is Sun from FNAF Security Breach, though I prefer the style of him where people draw his face with the ability to emote and also put pupils in his eyes XD Moon comes with Sun as a bonus~

My pred crushes usually consist of whoever I find fitting to my liking as a pred in vore, I don't think I have a real 'pred crush list' like everyone else seems to have.

If you ask me who I want to be swallowed by in whatever fandoms/medias/franchises are out there, then I might could answer and I guess that would kinda be a list for pred crushes?

But my top preds would be two of my own OCs, and probably whoever I'm currently in love with, like right now being Sun/Moon from FNAF SB XD

That being said, if anyone makes a thread asking who our male pred crushes are from...(and then list a few franchise medias), I could answer that accordingly.
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lonnie » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:57 am

Oh, a thread for me!

For starters, I enjoy many of my own OCs of course...I like a few Ace Attorney characters (think my favorite would be Godot), there's a lot of media I'm as of yet unfamiliar with but I'm sure there's a lot of lovely guys who I'd get an interest in!

I really don't have a formal list, I just know my types.

A bit (very) embarrassing to admit but I have a few Danganronpa pred crushes that I really wish there was content of
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:07 am

I'm one of the freaks into Animatronics and robots a lot, and while I have plenty of other crushes, I kinda am just in the robot mindset right now. For animatronics (basically an AU where they are their own thing so not tied to the obvious plot issues) basically every male Foxy version, Spring Bonnie demon from the Books, William Afton as Springtrap and Burntrap (specifically PeePaw interpretation because the meme is both funny and also I have a fondness for elderly types), Classic Freddy, Classic Bonnie, Withered Bonnie, Nightmare Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Fredbear, Nightmare, Glamrock Freddy, Monty Gator, and definitely Rockstar Foxy, as well as hypothetical Glamrock Foxy (the fan one with the skull and crossbones on his chest), and kinda DJ Music Man. Emperor Nefarious, Doctor Nefarious, Clank, Klunk, and the robot pirates from Ratchet and Clank, among other characters from that franchise. Big fan of Clockwerk from Sly Cooper, and Kor from Jak 2. Zenyatta from Overwatch and Pathfinder from Apex Legends. Zemerik from Battle Force 5, the Hard Boiled Heavies from Sonic Mania, and Ultron from Marvel. I also like Condor X from Brawlout (a fighting game that is kind of not the best at least at launch, but I like the character design), Storm Eagle from MegaMan X (or something idk MegaMan well), Machinedramon from Digimon, and Mecha Red from Spyro a Hero's Tail.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:08 pm

Been on a Transformers binge so here are some faves

Overlord from Super God Master Force

Deathsaurus from Victory

486383.jpg
Megatron-G1, BW, Armada

Excillion/Hotshot from Cybertron/Galaxy Force
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiba82 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:25 am

Toshiro Mifune.
I think they're so gad dammed funny and hot Xd!
I'm extremely fickle.
Willing or unwilling, prey or pred, whatever way to go, I am consistently inconsistent.
Also, I have the attention span- Oh look SQUIRREL!
Chiba82
New to the forum

Postby BelowAverageCat » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:28 am

Honestly, if they're a monster and/or furry character, gender means almost nothing to me

But I am a fan of Link from the Zelda series and Astolfo from Fale/Apocrypha
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:53 pm

the Kirby Right Back at Ya version of KIng Dedede. Something about the voice, and he swallowed kirby once, sooo...

Also, Dennis from The Spongebob Movie 0////0
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fritzchen » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:18 pm

I'm generally pickier about male preds than I am about female ones, but there are a few I could list:

- Puro (Changed)
- Felix Argyle (Re:Zero)
- Bowser (Mario Franchise)
- Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel)
- Calvin Morrison (Hololive)
- Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
- Sonic and Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog Franchise)
- Makoto Naegi, Chihiro Fujisaki and Shuichi Saihara (Danganronpa)
- Shining Armor, King Sombra, Capper and Pharynx (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski and Panther Caroso (Star Fox Series)
- Kai the Collector (Kung Fu Panda 3)
- Joker and Morgana (Persona 5)
- Asgore Dreemurr (Undertale)
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:55 pm

NyaatoShiroi wrote:I am will re-list my favorite male predator crushes since it's not so much I do have, but who knows.

Fafnir and Alastor are great ideas for preds.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:22 pm

ThisisHalloween239 wrote:
NyaatoShiroi wrote:I am will re-list my favorite male predator crushes since it's not so much I do have, but who knows.

Fafnir and Alastor are great ideas for preds.

Thanks, they seem good to be predatory, hehehe~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:19 pm

New Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail pred crushes
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous