Preds/Prey from otome/BL/GL game/manga/anime?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Preds/Prey from otome/BL/GL game/manga/anime?

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:20 am

Hello? I am just ever wandered, here's some people who have pred/prey crushes from otome (for girls, but screw up the rules!)/BL (M/M)/GL (F/F) visual novels/manga/animes? If you have, tell me who is, how happened you're preferred them in vore, and which vore types/preferrences do you like with them? Oh, and don't forget tell which game/anime they're from~

My predator crush is Guildias from BL visual novel ''Enzai'', he is cruel, dishonest and sadistic detective, who arrested a shoplifter and falsely accused him for murder. He's so sexy and hot, and he's first pred crush for sure. I am like to see him in M/F, fatal and possession oral vore, he will keep you forever as bulge and he love you so badly, and oh, he is jealousy, so be careful with him, huhuhu :)

My prey crush is also from ''Enzai'', this is Muca/Myuca, a innocent and kind boy who is kidnapped by obsessed Guildias and kept him in room (or maybe in belly?) >.>
First male prey crush, i am do like to see him in cruel endo as unwilling prey, or safely in someone's stomach as willing one.

Well, let us begin :D :gulp:
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Preds/Prey from otome/BL/GL game/manga/anime?

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:43 am

Bumping with my newer post because I got my crushes from otome game named "VitaminR".

Their names are Marco and Gilles Lagrange, they're musicians, and twin brothers with very different personality and appearance.

Marco is cheerful and energetic violinist, while Gilles is cold and strict conductor, I am have several thoughts about them in voracious situations since it's my one of my shippings.

I do like to see Gilles nourishing his unwilling brother and mocking him a bit for being silly at times and enjoying his song of freedom as he digests into his squishy fat.

Game itself is in Japanese only and part of "Vitamin" visual novel series and this part is most rare and unknown to people outside of Japan.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AeriaGloris » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:07 pm

I haven't played/read through an Eroge in years, but I do think many of the pairings in the Kiss for the Petals series would be fantastic.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:26 am

AeriaGloris wrote:I haven't played/read through an Eroge in years, but I do think many of the pairings in the Kiss for the Petals series would be fantastic.

Oho, they're really cute :) Why not?
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion