What do you think of burping in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What do you think of burping in vore?

Postby stankoman223 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:08 am

Fuckin love it. A nice symbol of satisfaction from the pred that shows their appreciation for their meal, and nothing beats getting a nice belch in the face when it comes to cuddling a full pred.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yintoima » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:31 am

It's so hot! Personally, I love imagining being the prey, and hearing them belch from the inside of their belly. Not only can you hear their satisfaction, but there's such a dominance aspect to it that I really enjoy. It's like they're putting you in your place and showing you you're nothing but food to them now.

But inside or outside, I love seeing preds let burps loose! It's great!
Yintoima
New to the forum

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:20 am

I'm among the outliers since I can't stand burping in vore XD

Hiccups in vore though, put me down for that because I think those are adorable. I'm also fine with a tiny subtle burp shortly after the prey has been swallowed, since I imagine a little bit of air - not a lot like some love to depict - was also swallowed. A super subtle burp or hiccup indicates a satisfied pred without digestion imminent as I don't like digestion either.

Constant fat, loud, wet, and rude belches make me run the other way, especially when written in all-caps either in the story or on an art piece like *BOOOORRRRRAAAAP*, gosh, to me the only thing worse than coming across that in a story is when the audible sound itself plays out of nowhere while listening to vore audio. A part of my soul leaves my body every time I casually listen to some vore audio and suddenly *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*.
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:02 am

I'm both for and against it, depending on how it's handled or implemented...

Usually, when I get works made, I don't focus on a belch being made. It might occur if I get writing made, but again, I try not to focus on it too much let alone have it occur constantly.

As said above, I'm less of a fan when it's done too much like I am with farting content in vore works, but I'm more lenient towards burping. The main other thing I dislike or don't care for when belches are used is when it's combined with prey's clothes (stuff that isn't easily removed or just wouldn't be in that situation) being expelled in the process, namely the panties. I don't know why, I'm probably one of the few people that's okay with a burp now and then, but at the same time would rather avoid that cliche. Especially when, somehow, pred and prey in those scenes always have matching panty sizes and the pred doesn't even get it washed first. That's rather nasty to wanna wear a pair covered in bile or whatever else from your gut and whatever else. Even just sniffing that would be a bit much for most I'd imagine.

To an extent, I can understand burps now and then happening to be more realistic considering the sheer size that a same-sized meal would be, let alone gases building up as they thrash about. Even then tho, it doesn't mean she needs to risk shaking the house with every one she belches out.

I do agree that it also doesn't need to be in all caps all the time, or even in every other line or so.

There's a time and place for everything, as well as important to take things in moderation when possible.

If one must have it sound or be a certain way, then I'd prefer to see some consequences or something for that level of noise and such. That's going to give the pred some likely unwanted awkward attention if she's emitting such a long massive belch or constantly emitting smaller ones, let alone constantly emitting the larger ones.

Again, depends on how it's done as well as my general mood for it at the time. Sometimes I might allow it a bit more than otherwise do, but even then, not going to have a pred risk constantly shattering the windows with such volume beside some of those cliche burps you see in works.
Sitharc
---

Postby fixated1 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:32 pm

I don't like gross stuff in vore, so I am not into massive burps or bad smells, but a little one can be cute. Otherwise, I don't feel much about them one way or the other.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:50 am

I love it. Big and proud, small and stifled, those side belches just steaming from the corner of the pred's mostly closed mouth... All hot. I understand it isn't everyone's fave but I can't get enough.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:42 pm

crystal wrote:Burps are great, although I prefer a good fart. Crack one out the back door to really show digestion is well underway and the intestines have claimed the prey as their own. :3

I second this. Love both near equally but when digestion is really under way I enjoy both burps and farts to sound out how destroyed the prey is becoming.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lonnie » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:25 am

Burping specifically is not really my thing, but it isn't a turnoff either. Can take it or leave it.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby bongobongo » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:17 pm

I like it, especially if the pred burps up some half-digested underwear. A bra with some holes in it, tattered boxers or panties. It seals the prey’s fate. In some cases it can also be a sort of symbol of satisfaction, like a girl going “thanks for filling me up, can’t wait to see what cup size I am tomorrow”. Now farting, nope. Get that away from me.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reekesz » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:47 pm

I like burping and think it can lend well to helping express a preds personality. Whether it's a cruel pred belching to seal their domination of their prey, or a more modest one who shyly tries to hide it away behind their hand while apologizing profusely, so on and so forth. It can add a fair amount to a character given how simple it is. Also the element of the stomach compacting from the expulsion if air is nice.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby SKYANGEL » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:10 pm

it depends on the execution for me
SKYANGEL
New to the forum

Postby BonneStar12 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:45 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:Nah, not for me. I`m not really a fan of burping, it just feels gross to me. I`m fine with belly growling and whatnot, but stuff like burping just grosses me out, personally.

You... do understand you nut to people melting... right?
BonneStar12
New to the forum

Postby BonneStar12 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:55 am

It depends really.

Vore is for me not something thatbi activelly look for bur a consept that subconsciously rings all the right bells.

The burl is just another thing that rits a lot of other stuff. So to conplement the experience the burp is something like a must usually.

Though it doesn't need to be a big part of it, in a story as long as it serves to complement a loud digestion aituation then a massive almost palpable gas stream is amazing.

Otherwize it comes out as cheap. Still good though cheap
BonneStar12
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:28 pm

BonneStar12 wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:Nah, not for me. I`m not really a fan of burping, it just feels gross to me. I`m fine with belly growling and whatnot, but stuff like burping just grosses me out, personally.

You... do understand you nut to people melting... right?

Grossness and disgust is hard to make sense of. I enjoy cutaway character images with feces in that character's colon, lining up for a disposal. I am okay with pictures of giant shit piles containing skulls. Yet, I find pictures that suggest there's crap in the person's underwear pretty gross and click past them.

Enjoying melty people doesn't mean at all that the same person would be expected to enjoy burps. It's not really connected.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby skorm » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:44 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseypreyboy » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:42 am

10/10. Must have. Mwah. Perfection.
mouseypreyboy
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:57 am

Its a goldilocks situation for me. Not too much, not too little.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ghostdragon » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:41 am

Certainly seems fitting to signify you ate a good meal. Letting your prey and everyone around you know that whomever you just ate was delicious and satisfying.
*Rare sight, Ghosty leaving a post!*
Ghostdragon
New to the forum

Postby prettyboypredator » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:09 pm

It’s an absolute must. An overfilled pred patting their belly and letting out a satisfied belch, a dominant pred teasing their prey by commenting on how much they’re making them burp, an embarrassed/shy pred who can’t stop burping after eating… damn.
prettyboypredator
New to the forum

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:11 am

It's the orgasm sound of vore, the vore equivalent to giving your compliments to the chef. Really, it would be rude not to burp after eating someone.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion