Dealbreakers in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Dealbreakers in vore

Postby Flubber » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:55 pm

I would like to apologise.

I am but a stupid idiot who just wanted to make jokes and have a blast.
But I have discovered as time went on this website, that I had a change in attitude.
I got way less happier and sensitive.
Reading my recent post again made realise how bad it had actually gotten.
This website has weirdly enough made me worse than I actually am. But it could also be something completely else, sometimes it is the weirdest things or smallest things that can have effect on me. I do have some mental problems, so it’s also hard for me to explain how I feel or function, I can be unpredictable.
I just wanted to have a laugh, and now here I am, making one of the most aggressive posts I have ever thought of making, that was never my intention.
I am very sorry, but I am aware that not everyone can forgive me or that everything can be so easily forgiven and forgotten, I have spent enough time on the internet to know that.
Also feel free to just ignore my apology or attempt at apology, I understand why you would.

Yeah, I know this sounds like some dumb generic youtuber apology video, but I just wanted to let it be known that I actually regret having said that.
I didn’t know how to say it otherwise, like I said I’m an idiot, and I just doesn’t know it anymore.
My change in behaviour happened when I joined this site, so I have the feeling or just made the assumption/decision that it is the site doing this to me.
I know, weird assumption, but hey, I’m an idiot remember?
At the end, because the effect this website has on me, I’m taking a break from this site, I’m just going to leave, I’m not sure if I would return, my asshole of an ass won’t be seen for long.

So please forgot my last post, ignore it, pretend it doesn’t exist.
Make the best of your day (or what’s still left of it), because I would just make things worse by staying here.

Carry on, and Bye
Flubber
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:58 pm

I think someone went way off topic.

Seriously - Let's get back to the Dealbreakers.

Here's one, a predator that eats prey every day, yet gains no weight for no reason.

I mean, if they're always going to be slim, at least say that they have a high metabolism, or something along those lines. I mean, in one interactive, I got a side-character, a werewolf, who, due to being a Fertilizer Producer, is always eating troublesome/low-food-grade-quality humans, and as a result, is at the 1,200lb mark, and everyone, including his brother-in-law, and said BiL's human livestock - or at least the leader of the herd, is like, "Dude, you're fat. You need to slim down a couple hundred pounds." Apparently, he was once part of the track team as a youth, and once outran an angry bull, but now he needs his prey tied up.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rejnka » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:30 pm

Flubber wrote:I would like to apologise.

I am but a stupid idiot who just wanted to make jokes and have a blast.
But I have discovered as time went on this website, that I had a change in attitude.
I got way less happier and sensitive.
Reading my recent post again made realise how bad it had actually gotten.
This website has weirdly enough made me worse than I actually am. But it could also be something completely else, sometimes it is the weirdest things or smallest things that can have effect on me. I do have some mental problems, so it’s also hard for me to explain how I feel or function, I can be unpredictable.
I just wanted to have a laugh, and now here I am, making one of the most aggressive posts I have ever thought of making, that was never my intention.
I am very sorry, but I am aware that not everyone can forgive me or that everything can be so easily forgiven and forgotten, I have spent enough time on the internet to know that.
Also feel free to just ignore my apology or attempt at apology, I understand why you would.

Yeah, I know this sounds like some dumb generic youtuber apology video, but I just wanted to let it be known that I actually regret having said that.
I didn’t know how to say it otherwise, like I said I’m an idiot, and I just doesn’t know it anymore.
My change in behaviour happened when I joined this site, so I have the feeling or just made the assumption/decision that it is the site doing this to me.
I know, weird assumption, but hey, I’m an idiot remember?
At the end, because the effect this website has on me, I’m taking a break from this site, I’m just going to leave, I’m not sure if I would return, my asshole of an ass won’t be seen for long.

So please forgot my last post, ignore it, pretend it doesn’t exist.
Make the best of your day (or what’s still left of it), because I would just make things worse by staying here.

Carry on, and Bye

Wait, you're right. At least about this subforum. I haven't had a pleasant conversation here at all. Fuck this place, I'm out. I'll just chill in the gallery from now on.
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:38 pm

Rejnka wrote:Do you really think I was invoking suicide as a personal action? No, I was invoking it as a concept. Something can be a dire matter even if it doesn't effect anyone sitting at the table. People die because of the shit we're talking about right now - more specifically, they have died because of the views of "social constructs" that you are espousing. That you reject your phiolosophy has caused death gives me a mix of sadness and disgust.

I have nothing more to say to you, hopefully ever.

Alright, bye.
I have sympathy for people who jump straight to emotional arguments when they are themselves hurting, but not if you're doing it "as a concept" and getting self righteous on other people's behalf over abstract ideas, as though it's the ideas themselves that kill and not the all-pervasive alienation, exploitation and catastrophisation you're taking part in when you use people's pain to aggressively hold court on an issue you seem to have little understanding of. Have a nice life.

alockwood1 wrote:Seriously - Let's get back to the Dealbreakers.

Here's one, a predator that eats prey every day, yet gains no weight for no reason.

Absolutely. A skinny predator is never to be trusted. There's clearly something sickly about them, some hole that they're trying to fill unsuccessfully. Same with a spiteful or mean-spirited predator. Predators should be warm, lazy, open-hearted and girthy. All the world is mine to gorge on, who am I to shrink or scurry?
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby gbboyth » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:31 pm

Definitely agree about preds who stay skinny - although one of my favorite things to see is a first-time predatory who's skinny, then puts on weight as a result of their habits. To me, that's hot, but you cannot be a pred and stay skinny. I just don't like it when there's no evidence that someone was eaten, for me to really love something, there should be weight gain or disposal, if not both. It's not necessarily a total dealbreaker, but reduces my enjoyment a lot if those are missing.

My actual dealbreakers are way more common: I'm not into furries, no realistic animals either, and no incest.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:39 pm

Scat and watersports definitely a big nope for me, traditionally obscene content like genitalia and sex I do dislike, but are easier to tolerate than toilet stuff
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:09 pm

FishnorFowl wrote:(…) traditionally obscene content like genitalia and sex I do dislike,(…)

I find the ‘no sex or visible genitals’ thing interesting, because for me vore and sex are strongly linked and I find the idea of eating clothes unpleasant.

I have zero interest in eating anyone I wouldn’t also want to fuck, and I’d want them to be nude for all of it.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:42 am

Skulker wrote:I find the ‘no sex or visible genitals’ thing interesting, because for me vore and sex are strongly linked and I find the idea of eating clothes unpleasant.

I have zero interest in eating anyone I wouldn’t also want to fuck, and I’d want them to be nude for all of it.

I can't speak for FishnorFowl, but for me, I really only have one basic carnal desire, which is gluttony. If someone's body or soul appeals to me, I want to stuff them away and turn everything I like about them into more me. But that never includes genitals, which are just gross. If I'm swallowing someone, their junk is getting shat out into the bog of eternal rejection along with the spleen and pancreas and all their boring memories.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby KnightleyPaine » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:57 am

My Dealbreakers are the most fun to have.

-No Penetrative Sex: Funnily enough, I play plenty of scenes without it. But I've found that hyperbolically spoken, no person who has 'no sex' demand as a requirement has been worth my time.
-Anal anything: Yes, this includes the buttsex.
-Partner not cis-female IRL: Always an amazing experience to sort out.
-Awful frontloaded slow burn expectations: "Hello, complete stranger that I'm contacting over the interwebs, I lack the imagination to play in even the most common of dynamics so in order for our pretend-characters to get to know each other, I would like for you to go through an actual progression of meeting and dating and getting to know each other which is to say, to write the equivalent of the Silmarillion with me cooperatively, a task that will take up a 6 hour time slot for the next 3-4 weeks because I confuse volume and event strings for story and the only writing structure I know is how kids tell stories, where you have to chain every single event, a task during which you don't even know if I will stay as committed as I'm demanding from you out of the blue because anything can happen IRL across such a time. No? You'd rather just go date an actual person? Jeez, I really wonder where all the good roleplayers who care about plot are."
-Too many eggshells: There's a jaded asshole in many of us, but if you have to lash out at every bad social experience towards me before talking to me like a person, it means you've coopted the ways of your abusers and now I have to live through every single one of them in the bundle of joy you've become. Get help.

AMA
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Lonnie » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:04 am

Going to give an Update to my dealbreakers:

Overt sadism/getting off to the prey's suffering: HUGE nope.
Graphic digestion: Just as big of a nope!
Fox/wolf/certain western dragon preds: Really doesn't do a thing for me
Pred eats entire families/towns/species/etc for no good reason other than hunger or boredom: Turn off
Feminine preds and masculine prey -at the same time- : No thank you, I am massively allergic to all things F/m
But most of all...
OP characters! Like, "immune to all magic, hypnosis, weapons, can reform themselves and any prey instantly, etc" to name a few, it bugs me to NO end and I find any character like this super boring to RP with almost all of the time. I like powerful preds and all, but...
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:21 pm

One thing to think on for fat preds is, quite literally, how fast they digest prey, and how fast they can move.

This is a mild plot-point in my Grand Escape story - the Grand Escape the leader of the human livestock has planned, occurs on Big Meal Day, just after the Big Meal, when the Predators, a pair of Werewolves, have settled down to digest their Meal, only for the Herd to start walking out the front gate. Of course, a few other factors are the facts that the Meals apparently took some heavy-duty sleeping pills - the sort that would just knock out a werewolf - causing the werewolves to be a bit slower than they normally are after a Meal, and the Herd Leader, a Captive Feral human, has gotten a hold of all the guns, like the high-caliber one he has across his lap, and his long-lost, and still Free and Wild, mate is outside the house, with a container of gasoline and a box of matches. An understanding is soon reached, especially since the main werewolf and the herd leader have a certain amount of mutual respect, and as it turns out, said herd leader has cancer, and six months to live, if that.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 pm

One thing that I find to be an annoyance is Pregnant Prey, especially in Hunting/Farming Scenarios. As the son of a Dairy Farmer/Hunter, it's one thing to sell a cow that you didn't know to be pregnant, or take the life of a doe that, again, you didn't know to be pregnant, to be used as meat. But when you know that the cow, or doe, is pregnant, you don't sell them/take their lives. For livestock, this is due to the time investment, and money invested, to get the cow pregnant to begin with. For hunting, odds are, you're hunting the deer out of season, which is illegal.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bradleymiddler » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:43 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Bradleymiddler wrote:I see some of why you hate disposal, but to me it is arousing as the natural and rightful conclusion of the prey's journey through the pred, and represents their transformation into a fully digested state. I like non-oral vore in part because it lets you get intimate in the closest possible way to the sexiest parts of someone that aren't their face. I like preds that are maybe a bit vain and egotistical. Not only because I like the idea of someone regarding me as fuel, I also see that as the exact kind of personality who'd want to mercilessly absorb others into their body.

Basically in many regards we could not be more at odds lol

I agree with everything you said there though? With the proviso that the kind of non-oral vore I really like is navel vore, because for me the most (almost the only) erogenous part of the body is the stomach, and eating someone umbilically like you're an embryo absorbing your twin is extremely messed up in the way I like.
"Disposal" is very appealing, I don't know where I said I hate it? I'm not particularly into scat, as in lasciviously detailed drawings of shit, I prefer it when the defeated remains are flushed out of sight and mind. But yeah, of course a pred should be vain. I am vain, disgustingly vain.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else? With Azazel perhaps?

I thought you expressed a lot of dislike for scat and non-oral vore elsewhere /shrug
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:59 am

To be honest, while I don't mind Fatal Vore, I'm not a big fan of painful, and graphic, dismemberment, digestion, or any of that sort of stuff. I mean, there's laws that clearly state that cattle that are about to be butchered have to be put down quickly and humanely. Likewise, most deer hunters (and hunters in general) try to make sure that shot placement is such that the deer drops, and dies without any suffering. Just saying.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omny87 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:32 pm

I always prefer preds to be bigger than their prey- same-size vore is fine sometimes, but when the pred is smaller than their prey it just looks really goofy-looking, seeing their mouths and jaws getting stretched out to ridiculous proportions. It looks too much like something out of a silly cartoon than something erotic.

On the opposite side, I don't care for really, really tiny prey, like someone eating someone else who, to them, is the size of a grain of rice or smaller. Like, I get why people are into it but I just can't imagine a pred getting any kind of satisfaction out of eating something that tiny, even another sentient being. My personal limit is prey being able to fit fully inside a pred's closed mouth.
Omny87
New to the forum

Postby Mokii » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:03 am

Humanoid preds, which closes off like 98% of vore to me haha
Mokii
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lonnie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:31 am

Mokii wrote:Humanoid preds, which closes off like 98% of vore to me haha

You serious? I see furry stuff everytime I search for things, which doesn’t interest me at all. Maybe it’s a perception thing?
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mokii » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:38 am

Lonnie wrote:

You serious? I see furry stuff everytime I search for things, which doesn’t interest me at all. Maybe it’s a perception thing?

Your typical anthro character is still humanoid :V. Honestly a lot of ferals don't do it for me either because I'm oddly picky about mixing anthros with their feral counterparts. I'm mostly into creepy crawly things like insect and spider predators or things like slimes and plant creatures :b. There is a fair amount out there, its just not as common as humanoid on humanoid. 98% might be exaggerating, it might be more like 97.5% of vore related stuff doesn't appeal to me.
Mokii
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lonnie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:14 am

Mokii wrote:
Lonnie wrote:

Your typical anthro character is still humanoid :V. Honestly a lot of ferals don't do it for me either because I'm oddly picky about mixing anthros with their feral counterparts. I'm mostly into creepy crawly things like insect and spider predators or things like slimes and plant creatures :b. There is a fair amount out there, its just not as common as humanoid on humanoid. 98% might be exaggerating, it might be more like 97.5% of vore related stuff doesn't appeal to me.

oh, that makes sense then! Most people in my circles don't refer to furries/anthros as humanoid, that would explain it. Im with you on the spider preds though, I love them a lot myself and wish there was more
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby EquusMinor » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:59 am

Hard Vore.
Not into ripping.
EquusMinor
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion