Fans of more cuddly vore scenarios?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Fans of more cuddly vore scenarios?

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 pm

stankoman223 wrote:Absolutely love this stuff, and it's probably my favourite. Don't get me wrong, I like the meaner stuff once in a while, but when a caring pred just wants to make a prey warm, comfy, and happy in the most intimate way possible? THAT'S perfection in my books.

Same but I SUPER diskike the meaner stuff
Really awesome seeing so many ppl like cuddly as well!
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:29 am

I live and breathe the cuddly stuff and basically don't like anything else. Vore isn't even a sexual thing for me but moreso just a cute and comforting thought.
I especially like a big strong intimidating/scary looking predator that's really gentle and protective of the prey. Like many of my stories usually follows my OC ending up in dangerous areas but befriends a man who lives there/is used to it and he decides to help her to somewhere safer. Which, yeah, includes his belly temporarily until they get to a more longterm solution.

Protection from bad people/monsters and/or bad weather or harsh natural elements is what I usually do but I also adore it when, possibly after a instance of the former, the prey just finds comfort in the pred's belly and asks to go in later just for safekeeping/a cozy place to sleep and hang out.

I also love a decent size difference. My usual these days is around 6' preds with my 1'6" prey, just enough to make a cute belly bump but the pred can still easily move around, especially in defense of both of their lives or to just continue their journey with the prey all snugly tucked away.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:53 am

Cuddly/Wholesome vore is my jam, especially when it involves size difference and macro.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:30 pm

coop500 wrote:I live and breathe the cuddly stuff and basically don't like anything else. Vore isn't even a sexual thing for me but moreso just a cute and comforting thought.
I especially like a big strong intimidating/scary looking predator that's really gentle and protective of the prey. Like many of my stories usually follows my OC ending up in dangerous areas but befriends a man who lives there/is used to it and he decides to help her to somewhere safer. Which, yeah, includes his belly temporarily until they get to a more longterm solution.

Protection from bad people/monsters and/or bad weather or harsh natural elements is what I usually do but I also adore it when, possibly after a instance of the former, the prey just finds comfort in the pred's belly and asks to go in later just for safekeeping/a cozy place to sleep and hang out.

I also love a decent size difference. My usual these days is around 6' preds with my 1'6" prey, just enough to make a cute belly bump but the pred can still easily move around, especially in defense of both of their lives or to just continue their journey with the prey all snugly tucked away.

I am starting to quite like the non sexual vore! Its a blast to draw too ^^
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:29 pm

MyHeartInAcid wrote:So I’m curious to see how many people here also enjoy that!

I am into... a wide range of vore stuff. From the most extreme to the rather soft scenes. Platonic vore cuddles are definitely something I enjoy. Though admittedly I enjoy them more when they're part of a story that also includes the rougher type of vore. It provides a nice contrast, and for me that somehow makes it even more cute? IDK I'm weird.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:14 am

EnderDracolich wrote:
MyHeartInAcid wrote:So I’m curious to see how many people here also enjoy that!

I am into... a wide range of vore stuff. From the most extreme to the rather soft scenes. Platonic vore cuddles are definitely something I enjoy. Though admittedly I enjoy them more when they're part of a story that also includes the rougher type of vore. It provides a nice contrast, and for me that somehow makes it even more cute? IDK I'm weird.

I think i get it, i have very specific preferences and likes too-

Also there something to be said about rough cuddles hah-
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:47 pm

I LOVE cuddly core scenarios. It makes me feel warm fuzzy! >w<
Preds calling their prey cute pet names and hugging their belly as to hug their preys~
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:10 am

Yeah. I do like it. Though, It's not to often I'm in that kind of mood. But wouldn't say no to a warm, friendly embrace from a big dude~
Mecho
---

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:04 am

Same but im in mood 24/7
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby skorm » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:40 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:41 pm

That sounds a bit depressing to me-
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby skorm » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:13 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:39 am

I honestly prefer scenarios like that TBH. I usually enjoy vore for the act itself; it doesn't *need* to end badly for the prey in the situation and in fact I think I like it better when they're both having a good time with it.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion