Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Postby Omega » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:09 am

As said. Burnout is an all too common problem. Combine that with health or family problems.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Very » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:28 am

Mecho wrote:Ka-atis.
They had an comic, original and really fun world building. Really hope they are alright~

Late, but omg. Yeah. I remember Ka-Atis too. Great sense of humour. I hope they're ok wherever they are...

Also as far as artists I miss... Well. Going through my gallery favourites I definitely find several artists who still have their old art up, even if they haven't updated in years, and have all but vanished.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tsukistarr » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Yeah, cowscowscowscows disappeared as well but i reposted thier mistress eats pet comic i enjoyed the most and even credited.
Tsukistarr
New to the forum

Postby LeoTheBurgundian » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:30 am

Donutwish was a good vore artist too
LeoTheBurgundian
New to the forum

Postby bongobongo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:55 am

So Corrbear I don’t think stopped making art, but they apparently grew disillusioned with this site, wiped their whole gallery, and went elsewhere (I think Twitter?). I don’t know exactly what went down but it definitely wasn’t something they were happy with.

A year ago I would have said Rac0r, but luckily he’s back and the long breaks are just due to stress. Which I hope he’s able to work out, cause I love his stuff. He makes some top tier full bellies
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tsukistarr » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:41 pm

bongobongo wrote:So Corrbear I don’t think stopped making art, but they apparently grew disillusioned with this site, wiped their whole gallery, and went elsewhere (I think Twitter?). I don’t know exactly what went down but it definitely wasn’t something they were happy with.

A year ago I would have said Rac0r, but luckily he’s back and the long breaks are just due to stress. Which I hope he’s able to work out, cause I love his stuff. He makes some top tier full bellies
yeah they are on twitter here thier twitter link: https://twitter.com/frankyloompah?t=yn- ... hDq5w&s=09
Tsukistarr
New to the forum

Postby Kalli13 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:47 pm

Qs-vore-guy, whose created animations like Disappearing Act, Early Worm gets the Girl, Melissa D. Vine, and of course the contest winning animation Dangers at Beach Snake Lake. His last post was in DA around October to November of last year. He was unfortunately diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. His last message was that he is now in the early stages of liver failure and that the doctor told him he only has 3 months left to live. Its been 6 months then, so I'm afraid he may have passed on.
Kalli13
New to the forum

Postby Omega » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:56 am

Think mentioned this before. But David Von Foxkin passed away a few years ago as well. He did many a vore comic often with a Macro/Micro theme. He also hosted the Macro Forest area on Second Life which once had numerous macro vore prop rides including his giant Vicky Vixen character from the comics. Sadly all that is gone now.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion