Growth Theory for Macro/Micro Vore Stories

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Growth Theory for Macro/Micro Vore Stories

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:37 pm

I’ve figured out a theory for growth that won’t violate the square-cube law, if anyone wants to use it in a story:
****************************************************************************************

Dimensional singularities open within the centers of the quarks and gluons of the protons and neutrons of the atoms of the person’s body. Matter from a dark matter universe is pulled into the centers of the quarks and gluons, while a dimensional membrane surrounds each quark and gluon particle to protect it from hemorrhaging as growth occurs. (Electrons remain normal sized)

A dimensional cascade reaction causes what happens to one atom to happen to every atom contained within the dimensional membrane surrounding the person’s body. It is a chain reaction, so causing one atom to grow causes all of the atoms within the dimensional membrane to grow.

There is a planet orbiting a star in the dark matter universe that corresponds with the location of Earth, so the matter composing the atmosphere of that world provides the dark matter necessary for growth. There is higher pressure in the dark matter universe, so matter flows from a high pressure environment to the lower pressure environment at centers of the quarks and gluons in our universe.

Anti-gravitons are suspended in a sub-dimensional matrix within the quarks and gluons that have expanded. This causes the weight of the quarks and gluons to remain the same as at normal size, while the mass increases. This is the method that allows for growth without violating the square-cube law.

The person who undergoes growth has increased mass, while their weight remains the same as at normal size.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Growth Theory for Macro/Micro Vore Stories

Postby GDR » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:28 pm

What exactly do you mean by "Electrons remain normal sized"?

If you mean that the spatial extent of its wavefunction remains constant, then that is the determining factor when it comes to atomic separation. I can't help but think that if each of the nucleons swelled in size, it wouldn't have that much of an effect because the nucleus would still be considerably small compared to the whole atom, and the electric charge is the same thus not much would change in terms of electron positions.

It might be me overthinking this situation but I'm trying to follow the theory.
GDR
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:29 pm

GDR wrote:What exactly do you mean by "Electrons remain normal sized"?

If you mean that the spatial extent of its wavefunction remains constant, then that is the determining factor when it comes to atomic separation. I can't help but think that if each of the nucleons swelled in size, it wouldn't have that much of an effect because the nucleus would still be considerably small compared to the whole atom, and the electric charge is the same thus not much would change in terms of electron positions.

It might be me overthinking this situation but I'm trying to follow the theory.

I have a shrinking theory where the electrons remain normal sized, so I tried to do the same with the growth theory.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:52 am

I'd recommend not to fret too much about the details of shrinking or growing. As long as you can convince your audience to be in a state of suspension of disbelief, then you're golden as far as telling your story's more out there elements.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:27 pm

I’ve updated my theory involving gravity. I feel anti-gravity might be dangerous to human tissue similar to electromagnetic fields causing cancer, so instead, I’ve thought of decreasing the force of gravity during the growth process.

In my science fiction stories, when shrinking someone by forcing atoms closer together, this device decreases the strength of the gravity field in proportion to the decrease in size. Mass remains the same, while weight decreases. Ant-Man would use Pym particles to accomplish this.

When enlarging someone, this device decreases the weight while the mass increases. This is how to circumvent the square/cube law.

I have two possible names for this device:

Gravity Field Attenuator

Gravity Field Inhibitor

Which do you think is the better and more accurate name?
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion