I have a vore relationship

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I have a vore relationship

Postby yoursupper » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Hi everybody, i want to share with you my story because i'm a little confused and i would like to receive some feedback.
I'm fresh of divorce, with my ex i was depressed and it was a long story.... really wanted to die (for real)
meanwhile i met a new partner.
after a wonderful love story we decided to be toghether, i really love her and we are wonderful.
Curious fact: she il tall and i'm tiny
I'm voraphile starting from early age, she is super open minded regardin fetishes, paraphilias and sex in general.
So i talked to her about my vore fetish and i found that her like it... maybe a latent voraphile? dunno...
It's all fantastic, because she seems to really appreciate that and she really wants it.
She said that eating some kind of food makes her horny and she is starting to interest in vore.
At this point of relationship i don't know if she is doing this for real or not, but i believe that is true because vore makes her super horny and she also tries to tease me in vore.
I would like to grow her vore interest cause i like it and it's fantastic for me to share all of that with my partner, but i'm afraid to lose her on long term because i don't want her to do this only for me.
Vore is not obligatory for me in a relationship, in fact i desire her despite vore in first place, but this vore relationship is turning me on and on...
I desire her and also vore and here it is!
my fear is to lose her because of vore...
Is there anyone with a vore relationship that could help me with their experience?
yoursupper
New to the forum

Re: I have a vore relationship

Postby ThisGuy127 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:18 pm

Every relationship is going to have it's own path, but from my age and experience. I'd give the same advice, vorishly inclined or not.

One: Always communicate your feelings for things, and if you're nervous, Just explain that too. A relationship with bad communication is never going to work out long term. That doesn't necessarily mean to be without disagreements, but disagreements and misunderstandings should be able to be slowed down and discussed. Even if you both don't agree on a matter. If you both come to a conclusion on what to do about something together, any "I told you so" moments later on are in better faith than simply leading the other to fail.

In this context, maybe talk to her about how you don't want her vorish interest to revolve around you. As much as I understand that may be that it could be her affection toward you helps trigger the interest, but again, communicate it.

Two: Roll with it.

No joke, go with the flow, keep a conscious mind, and just enjoy time with this person as someone you can enjoy just having in your life. Not only to sate sexual desires, but just enjoy the time, you're using it anyways. If it works out, it works out. If not, that's life, and just use the opportunity to develop yourself more.

I do kinda hate the repetitiveness of people saying to learn to love yourself and all that, but from experience, It's the best lesson I've ever learned for myself and my love life. For myself, it was learning to treat myself like I'd treat someone I love dearly, and that's helped me open up a lot of doors and calm a lot of anxieties. Plus, I get to be more a dork while still being a predator for my own relationships, and I have confidence that they love both sides of my affections, vorish and otherwise.

Last: Don't ignore red flags.

Don't shoot down your concerns, especially from a prior relationship. You are going to naturally defend yourself, like with this, and anyone who cares for you will be able to take the time to EARN your trust. Not just your conscious desires, I mean your subconscious faith in the person that there's not something you could do on a whim that would damage that relationship.

I've known someone who was with their now ex husband for like 11 years and she never farted around the guy consciously, because she was just so fucking terrified he'd be mortified with her having IBS. It's a silly story, but her concern was real, and she looks back on that relationship like a cage she built for herself that kept her from growing into her own person.

If you lose her, or decide she's not the one, you're gonna be fine. A loss is never easy on the heart, but remember that you still owe the best of yourself to yourself, before you should dedicate it to someone else. We can play in theme here, and just say that to be the best prey you can for a predator, you might as well be as healthy as possible for them, right?

That's about all the, pre-coffee advice I can give this morning, but it'd be no different with the caffeine. Trust yourself, and start making a foundation for what may just be a stable relationship for you, but don't damn yourself to trying where stability is impossible, there are plenty of other hungry woman around that know how to treat a man who's got his shit together in confidence, but they'll find you if you are that man.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby KnightleyPaine » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:08 pm

yoursupper wrote:Vore is not obligatory for me in a relationship, in fact i desire her despite vore in first place, but this vore relationship is turning me on and on...

You know what? Despite the way you write being so chafing to read that I'm actively being driven into despair reading your post and fuck you for that, this line says it all for me. You have a good sentiment going, you clearly care about your partner as a person, I can totally see why she's with you. You seem like a great guy and I respect you and hope we can help (but the way you write can still go to hell).

Reciprocation and communication are important in a relationship. If she is doing the vore thing for you, you should:
1.) Evaluate if you are comfortable with this. I'm assuming you are given how you write about it, but if you feel like people are bending over backwards to make you like them, you have to be clear on this. It's not appropriate for me show up at a complete stranger's house and start washing her car unannounced, it's nice in theory but creepy when someone isn't comfortable with you going that far. If that's what you're feeling and you were just too kind to recognize it that way, you should make this clear if you recognize it as that and let her give you some space to gather your feelings on her entering your very personal vore fetish stuff.
2.) Communicate that it's not a necessity and that you're not defined by it, and that your relationship isn't defined by her fulfilling your kinks.
3.) If you have done the above correctly, her furthering her exploration of the interest is her own effort for you, and you should appreciate it. If I had an SO who liked that I washed her car, this person won't leave me if I don't do it, but maybe I want to put some effort in exploring this sort of love language given the relationship.
4.) Find reasons to reciprocate. If she's putting in the effort, you should figure out what effort you can put in that both of you are comfortable with.

The keystone to your worries is point 2.), if you handle it correctly and she never feels like vore is what defines your relationship, she can move in and out of it freely by her own accord. It is thereby her consent and her choice.

I am speaking more from the perspective of your gf; in many of my relationships I've consistently been the less fetish-reliant half, sometimes getting to know what other people like thanks to an innate openness. If my partner told me "No! You don't have to!" all the time, the signal I'm getting is I'm making them uncomfortable by presuming too much and getting closer than they want me to be, and I'd respect that and give them space if the effort originated from my end.

Like sure, if you don't accept a gift, you do prevent them from expending material for your sake, and you should definitely not build a relationship around demanding that they give you stuff. But if you don't let them express their love language, they can feel like they're not reaching you, or that you don't consider the extent or methods welcome at this moment. Ever thought of it that way? I think this would be a decent balance point to your initial sentiment, which is a good sentiment not negated by mine - it's good you think about her comfort, and it's very sweet of you to be concerned for her in this way. But I am still right too, neither of us are on an absolute truth... but what separates us in the end is I don't know your gf, you do, ultimately none of us in this forum can just know your gf better than you or her - communicate with your partner, don't fuck off to here and fester in some paranoia on your own. I'm not implying you'll take our advice uncritically or wholesale but at the end of the day it has to be said that connecting with them is ultimately the most important thing in a relationship when it comes to topics like doubts.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby fieldmousse » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:16 am

KnightleyPaine wrote:You know what? Despite the way you write being so chafing to read that I'm actively being driven into despair reading your post and fuck you for that, this line says it all for me. You have a good sentiment going, you clearly care about your partner as a person, I can totally see why she's with you. You seem like a great guy and I respect you and hope we can help (but the way you write can still go to hell).

lolm. this post is definitely a humble brag. But honestly, I'm fine with that.
I think finding a partner who you're both interested in and who shares your deviant sexual interests is extremely rare and should be celebrated :)
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby fixated1 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:25 pm

Firstly, congratulations. That's great news. Second, I think the best approach is that it doesn't really matter whether she's doing it for you or that she really enjoys it as well. You still should be careful to not let it dominate the relationship, and you should still cater to her as much as she does you. Find out her favorite fantasy and indulge her. Spoil her. It will feel just as good as when you get spoiled. Keeping communication open, honest, and caring is the most important part. Always do that.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yoursupper » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:06 am

first of all, thanks everyone!
it's been one year that i am in this relationship and it fantastic...
she discovered a strong interest in vore and she is trying to go indeep with me...
i am a prey and i don't know what turns on a pred, so i'm asking you some suggestions...
i want to turn her on, for example:
she likes me watching doing the bath, because she like the point of view of me small inside the bath...
she likes me watching her eating...
is there anyone that can suggest me how to turn a pred like her on?
i really want to satisfy her also...
yoursupper
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion