INSANELY niche characters you want to see vore of?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

INSANELY niche characters you want to see vore of?

Postby rugaeton » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:15 am

(alternative title: your worst "HEAR ME OUT" vore headcanons.)

when i say niche i mean stuff you can't find ANYWHERE no matter how hard you look. and when you speak their name people look at you like you are insane. because you are. and i love you for it. and you should too. show them to me!

here's mine. sanguinaire "polly-dolly" polidori from mary shelley's frankenhole.
i can hear the collective movement of all your eyes staring at me like i'm completely insane. i KNOW.
i couldn't tell you exactly why i like him so much. i just think he's really pretty.
him being a pred feels in character for him to me. he's an immortal mad scientist, thus is super old, and extremely bored alongside frankenstein. he drinks poison just to get a kick from it, and has a soft spot for the sinister. vore seems like something he'd try at some point. not to mention he's like, kinky. he's just an old kinky gay guy and i love him.
i don't even know if i'm genuinely vorny for him. i just. am very fixated on him and my lizard brain wants to see vore art of him for no reason.
i may or may not be filling this niche that does not exist as we speak. im bad at drawing though. definitely gonna melt someone's eyes with it. someone who saw and repressed this weird-ass show probably.

anyway, show me your weird shit! i'm eager to see who is hiding out there.
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Re: INSANELY niche characters you want to see vore of?

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:40 am

I'd love to see more of the girls from the classic manga Negima... I just love that series
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby puck5 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:09 am

I'd love to see more vore from the Dragon Age games. Characters like Leliana, Vivienne, Isabella, and Morrigan would make such great preds and characters like Josephine, Sera, and Merril would make for great prey.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:44 am

Insane? Not at all. Think he looks like a fun guy ^^

To answear the question, I would say Adam Smasher from cyberpunk, or any of the bad cyborg dudes in Alita Battle angel. Have seen 0 images of all of them, Expect one image I did on my own but that dosen't counts :D
Mecho
---

Postby eatmeup » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:25 am

Lyekka from Lexx.

She was a humanoid eating plant that projected the form of a beautiful woman in order to seduce people and swallow them whole. Once inside its stomach, it induced its victims into a dream state where your most euphoric dreams are coming true while you are being digested.

It was a niche show on the Sci Fi channel in the 90s, co-produced by people in Canada and Germany if I recall.
eatmeup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Pretty much any of the characters from Realicide
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby yes » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:04 am

Penny from Go! Go! Hypergrind. A largely forgotten game that's only noteworthy because IIRC the studio that made Rugrats was involved with art design.

There's literally only one vore pic of her that I know of and its awesome.

Edit: Not Rugrats. The art design was handled by Spümcø of Ren & Stimpy fame.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Runbot » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:43 am

I would have to pick the Vocaloid Calne Ca, she literally screams soft and hard vore material because of her design.
Runbot
New to the forum

Postby WinterCemetery » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:56 am

FINALLY. The post I’ve been waiting for.
This cutie from a certain game series I won’t mention.
CD48E2AC-B6E5-4863-A54E-136BF9E1CE47.jpeg

He’s everything I want in a pred (that raw smug energy!) and on top of that extremely attractive. At least to me. :oops:
Really is a shame that there’s no art of him.
WinterCemetery
New to the forum

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:15 pm

I don't know about niche characters for vore, but I know of a species that's niche for vore. Cats.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:27 pm

- As mentioned above, lots of Dragon Age characters who'd fit well for vore. (I did do one DA story, but that's neither here nor there)
- Lara Raith from The Dresden Files. She's a White Court vampire, she's pretty much a succubus who feeds off lust. Her motif/personality make her perfect for vore. I've seen like one art piece of her here and that's it. Honestly, I'd like to see pretty much any female character from that series.
- Anybody from Wheel of Time, there's literally nothing for that series here.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brokendollmaker » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:17 pm

I'd love for the admirals from One Piece to be predators~ Same for Hipólito Lixado from A Demanda do R.
I also loved this M/F art out of Thresh from League of Legends! https://aryion.com/g4/view/251230
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby AkaiFenneku » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:07 am

Any male pred art is welcome honestly. Although my current hiperfixation is the (as far as I'm aware) niche fighting game Blazblue; obviously the tag is flooded with female characters as the preds but there's barely any art of the male characters as the preds (some of which I've drawn myself!). I am so in love with pred Ragna and Hazama, and sometimes draw them eating each other. But there needs to be more art of Hazama/Terumi in the world... They're so vore-coded, to put it one way. Literally can swallow boiled eggs whole, have snake motifs, Hazama's theme is called Gluttony Fang... In one of the novels it's implied Terumi can hold food in his stomach intact for a few days, and in the now defunct mobile game BBDW he threatens to swallow several people whole... The list goes on.
Nightmare Fiction can be a love song if you're not a coward.
AkaiFenneku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dryicecubes » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:25 am

Ough, there's so many good niche preds in here... (Feeling her art fingers itching to tackle some of them)
Dryicecubes
New to the forum

Postby rugaeton » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:21 pm

Dryicecubes wrote:Ough, there's so many good niche preds in here... (Feeling her art fingers itching to tackle some of them)

oh dare i ask which ones?

anyway, all of these are great!
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion