Should certain monster girls have more than one stomach?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Should certain monster girls have more than one stomach?

Postby Miridium » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:45 pm

By certain I mean the ones that have one body that is human and another that is monster/animal/whatever combined into one.
For example, should centaurs have two stomachs? What about spider people?
I do love the idea of centaur girls having one human stomach and another horse stomach.
What do you think?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Should certain monster girls have more than one stomach?

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:07 pm

When it comes to fantasy creatures, there is no "should". Do you want monster people with multiple stomachs?

There's no end of ways to work out how tauric beings' organs work. Some people go the simple route and say yes, and both of them function as normal. Some say that the top stomach is like a crop, used to store things or people, while digestion takes place in the lower region. I've seen a few people design lamias who melt people in the humanoid portion, then pump it all into the snake half in order to absorb it. I've seen a few mermaids who have the stomach more or less between the two halves. Then of course, there are folks who decide that their internal anatomy is totally alien, with any sort of organ distribution.

Hell, one series depicted centaur-like aliens that didn't have any mouths at all, and simply digested plants that they trampled via their hooves.

If you want to apply something vaguely resembling realism, there is a certain logic to ruling that the animal half needs a full digestive tract - our own stomachs are only barely big enough for us, and taurs are almost always more massive than humans, so it needs to have adequately sized digestive organs, heart, lungs, etc... There's a lot of different ways to go about that though.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bongobongo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:22 pm

I like the concept of lamias having two stomachs. One in the human half for holding people, the other in their snake half for digesting prey.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 pm

I've always liked the idea of Lamia/taurs having 2 stomachs. And of course, cowfolk of any kind should have multiple stomachs.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby SJ777 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:33 pm

bongobongo wrote:I like the concept of lamias having two stomachs. One in the human half for holding people, the other in their snake half for digesting prey.

Same, or at least the snake half being the real powerhouse of digestion with the human stomach just being the opening act.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoidInVoid » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:31 am

GREGOLE wrote:Hell, one series depicted centaur-like aliens that didn't have any mouths at all, and simply digested plants that they trampled via their hooves.

Andalites truly are as much a spectacle as they are arrogant. Also, they can eat small fauna that are in the grass and top layers of soil, like bugs and worms. I believe Ax mentions getting protein out of snail he stepped on at one point.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby carlj » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:21 am

Multiple stomachs are great!

It means more space to accommodate more preys ^^
carlj
Participator

Postby JackSpades » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:35 am

I agree with GREGOLE here. This kink of ours is highly unscientific and unrealistic for most of us anyway, so why care about realistic digestive tracts? Just have your preds and preys and anything inbetween and outside be like you want them to be :3
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:29 am

Yes, always, it makes it much more fun to explore inside.
Indighost
---

Postby FishnorFowl » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:39 am

Do whatever feels right to you it’s a fantasy after all
If you feel they should have more stomachs just do it
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Merodi » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:15 pm

I'm a monster boy kinda person, but the anatomy doesn't change much, I'd say.
Centaurs I always write having two stomachs, even outside of vore, one in the human half and another one in the horse half. As for nagas/mermen/etc. I actually restrict the stomach to the human half, which I guess is a bit of a rarer choice? I prefer the lower body to be purely for locomotive reasons, aside from where the two halves meet, which is where I like to place the reproductive organs and cloaca. But like... This kink can be whatever you want, so I also understand people who like having the stomach in the snake portion of a lamia, or just one stomach on a centaur!
Merodi
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:25 am

The way I do it is relatively simple.

Lamia have two stomachs. The upper stomach where they can store food, or friends. The lower stomach where food, or friends, digest.
Taurs; Centaurs, Cowtaurs and the like, have 5 stomachs. The upper stomach in the human half that can break down some things, like cloth and fiber. The lower four stomachs, which are much like the four chambered stomachs of the animals they are based on.
Dragons: Four stomachs and a crop. The crop is the storage chamber where the dragon will store food for their hibernation periods. The four stomachs are much like those of cattle, chambered for better digestion.
Furries/Beast People: One - Four stomachs depending on the animal they are based upon.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to General Vore Discussion