General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Looking for a very specific thing (Mugen)

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:27 pm

aperson1234567890 wrote:Toasterboi purged his gallery of mugen edits so the only sources are from people who snagged a copy. Although, perhaps if you manage to track down whatever his new username is and ask nicely but not sure how that'd go.

I took down my edits because of a lot of reasons. Right now, I'd say it's because I don't want my edits falling into the wrong hands, i.e. of minors, redistributers, and quacks like that colin guy.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby UnknownDraigon » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:22 am

Looking for a vore comic where the main characters vehicle broke down and is chased by, if I remember correctly, a hungry anthro wolf at night in the woods. The wolf might have been a herm.
UnknownDraigon
New to the forum

Postby MommysFood » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:44 am

I've been trying to find a story the last couple weeks that I know was on here at one point.

I can't remember the title. It was a Sister/Brother story. The sister was always eating people and the brother made a bet with her that she couldn't stop for some length of time. If she didn't eat anyone in that time, she got to eat him. When she wins the bet to eat him, she gives him a pill and i remember the line is something like "it'll make it feel like your head's full of cotton" or something like that so he's in less pain.

Does anyone have this story?
MommysFood
New to the forum

Postby Jeffzu » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:11 pm

Hello everyone ;)
I'm looking for a vore comic where a child feeds itself to her mother, the mother wakes unaware of the prey in her stomach and starts to eat breakfast of pancakes till her other daughter tells her where her sister is. Anyone know the comic and artist?
Jeffzu
New to the forum

Postby kidclef » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:58 am

Jeffzu wrote:Hello everyone ;)
I'm looking for a vore comic where a child feeds itself to her mother, the mother wakes unaware of the prey in her stomach and starts to eat breakfast of pancakes till her other daughter tells her where her sister is. Anyone know the comic and artist?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/445620 There you go!
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby potato881 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:22 am

Hello. I'm looking for a story and picture that was a collaboration between the deleted account quartzlover913 and Spider8Feind. The photo and story were about blue diamond digesting the other 2 diamonds, and becoming the ruler of homeworld, but since quartz deleted his account, I have been unable to find the story, image or any images from his account since.
potato881
New to the forum

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:17 pm

Looking for an old animation. It was super sketchy.
A furry in knight armor tries to kill a dragon, but the dragon hypnotizes him, knocks his armor off, throat fucks the knight, then eats him.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby YouKnowIt » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:32 am

Looking for an old cock vore story. What I can remember from it is this: An MM couple are out in the woods because one of them had arranged to meet a friend out their that could fulfill his greatest wish, which was to be cum. The friend turns out to be a giant anthro dragon. After the guys mate is in the dragons balls they start playing with them in the sack until they melt and the guy gets his cummified mate cummed on him.

I've searched page after page of cock vore stories in the gallery search but can't find it, please help
YouKnowIt
New to the forum

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:07 pm

I am looking for Giantess Garden comics from 2007 - 2009.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Mother vore stories with scat/disposal

Postby Cancer » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:21 pm

I'm a big fan of mother vore, and have noticed SO many stories being deleted over the years.

Does anyone have access to stories (saved) that aren't on the site anymore that fits those tags?

What about another website where there are mother vore stories?

I've read everything currently on the site and need more content.
Cancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby reidochan » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:56 pm

Does anyone know where to find any good yuri vore?
reidochan
New to the forum

Where can I find good yuri/lesbian vore?

Postby reidochan » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:58 pm

Is there any good yuri vore you’re aware of? Like anime, manga, or hentai? Or like lesbian live action vore? Or f4f vore asmr roleplays. I’m struggling to find good stuff since most vore content is gear towards men from a male perspective.
reidochan
New to the forum

Postby ButterBelly » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:52 pm

The link to the only fulltour Skyrim mod I can find won't work. Is it possible that anyone knows of anymore fulltour Skyrim mods, or is this the only one? Also, does anyone have a link to this mod that works?
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/191507- ... companion/
ButterBelly
New to the forum

Postby Googol » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:21 am

Hey, was wondering if anyone knows where to find a mirror or version somewhere of MarkusFreeman320's game "Graduation" Played it a long while back and was looking forward to getting back to it, since I think it's got some of the hottest story and kink stuff of any Quest interactives, but it seems to have disappeared from all the places it used to be, including the original thread on Eka's. Any leads?
Googol
New to the forum

Looking for an old YouTube vid

Postby freddie420 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:29 pm

Does anyone have or know where to find the old YouTube video of a girl in a red tank top eating a bowl of cereal, she was doing vore tease then she swallows you and does like belly tapping. Hope someone want Im talking about. I been looking for that video on YouTube but can’t find it anymore
freddie420
New to the forum

Postby mibankai1171 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:12 am

I am looking for a comic where a girl I think she is a cheerleader goes into the locker room she bends over to pick up a ball and then is swallowed by a male pred from behind.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby captamis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:10 am

hi there
any one knows who drew thig, i think there on eka?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=676
captamis
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:05 pm

So there used to be a writer on here probably around 4-6 years ago maybe less , they a wrote about this college girl who did or weed she could eat people. First story she swallowed all her friends , then she started eating random people in the next couple stories , then she started working for the dean of her school. she even ate an entire team .

Anyway the writer was mostly f/f . So I was wondering if anyone had their stories saved . I think the character was named Melanie or something.
doomed
Participator

Im looking for a comic

Postby Perri22 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm

The comic was about an alligator/crocodile girl as the pred, and im not sure but I think the prey was a a dog, It was a 2/3 set of images, at fiesta the alligator (which was bigger than the prey) was doing a blowjob to the prey, then he cames, the pred gets too excited and swallows the prey. Idk if someone can find this, if someone can, thank you so much.
Perri22
New to the forum

Postby Custodian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:59 am

I'm not 100% sure if it was this animator, but I'm looking for some old YouTube animations that were similar in style (if not made by) VMNUnlimited. There was one where a cat/foxgirl eats a gingerbread town, and one where a cat/foxgirl eats someones husband only for their pregnant wife to show up and eat them in revenge. If anyone has these or knows where I can find them I'd be extremely grateful.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion