Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:36 am

ClarAya wrote:Comic Valkyrie issue 115 will release on 1/11/2023, so in american terms on the 10th

Cool. Thanks for the update.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:21 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
ClarAya wrote:Comic Valkyrie issue 115 will release on 1/11/2023, so in american terms on the 10th

Cool. Thanks for the update.

no problem
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:21 am

Okay so issue115 was released but unfortunately there is no new chapter for Seidon No Ryuu, looks like we're waiting another month
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Knell » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:21 pm

ClarAya wrote:Happy New Year and to my fellow Seidon No Ryuu fans

Man. That What If story was great. It can also flow seamlessly from the panel where Ulyssia grabs her blade and charges, so if you want, you can just pretend the What If story is canon.
Knell
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:52 pm

Knell wrote:

Man. That What If story was great. It can also flow seamlessly from the panel where Ulyssia grabs her blade and charges, so if you want, you can just pretend the What If story is canon.

Yeah I'm curious about the next one if the author continues with them, more than likely the next one is gonna be the MC's sister Lenka
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Knell » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:14 pm

ClarAya wrote:
Knell wrote:

Yeah I'm curious about the next one if the author continues with them, more than likely the next one is gonna be the MC's sister Lenka

I can't wait until next month.
Knell
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:50 am

New chapter of Seidon no Ryuu. https://book.dmm.com/product/856196/b073bktcm05091/

Starts at 463
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:09 pm

ClarAya wrote:New chapter of Seidon no Ryuu. https://book.dmm.com/product/856196/b073bktcm05091/

Starts at 463

And we have some vore!

Spoiler: show
Chapter starts with the dragon licking the main girl as she remains trapped in his slime. Towards the end of the chapter the dragon begins to swallow her and gets about halfway, but she's saved by the hero.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:35 pm

I can no longer use WeLoveManga to read manga because ABP sees it as a virus. If someone can link me to a different manga reading site, with English preferably since I can't read japanese/chinese/korean to figure out how other sites work so I can read them Seidon no Ryuu on book.dmm is one such thing. I can't read the site and can't find where to translate it so I can't read the new chapters.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ClarAya » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:57 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:I can no longer use WeLoveManga to read manga because ABP sees it as a virus. If someone can link me to a different manga reading site, with English preferably since I can't read japanese/chinese/korean to figure out how other sites work so I can read them Seidon no Ryuu on book.dmm is one such thing. I can't read the site and can't find where to translate it so I can't read the new chapters.

There's one site called Rawkuma but it unfortunately suffers the process of constantly relinking to another page whenever you click something, as far as translations this manga hasn't really gotten translated all that much its been about 2 years and the most they've translated was the first 4 chapters
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Knell » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:53 pm

A bit anticlimactic after having to wait two months. The cut to him saving her was weird too. I would have liked it to show him punching the dragon away at least.

But let's be real, my preferred ending would have been her being completely eaten and digested.
Knell
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:52 pm

Knell wrote:A bit anticlimactic after having to wait two months. The cut to him saving her was weird too. I would have liked it to show him punching the dragon away at least.

But let's be real, my preferred ending would have been her being completely eaten and digested.

I thought that part was weird too, but what I think happened was that Manato got there while Ulyssia was being eaten and since they have said Dragons are vulnerable while they are eating someone, he spat her out and ran, but she was still covered in slime which would show Manato pulling her out, as far as seeing her actually eaten and digested I'm pretty sure she has the main character shield so the only time you'll likely see her completely eaten will be the little "What if" bonus manga in the books
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:54 pm

Also I'm pretty sure Renka is likely gonna be the next target for the next "What if" or she might actually get eaten and digested in the main story and more than likely she's gonna be eaten by the head bishop Cliff
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Knell » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:02 pm

Is it Lenka or Renka?
Knell
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:03 am

Knell wrote:Is it Lenka or Renka?

Technically both, since there are no L pronunciations in japanese most L words are replaced with R
ClarAya
Participator

Postby dominik4812 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:34 pm

The next issue will be released on 3/2/2023, at 12am JST.

https://twitter.com/comic_valkyrie/stat ... 4296573955
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby malus35 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:00 am

The author is planning a sequence with a giant frog on their fanbox
https://wasunomirai.fanbox.cc/posts/537 ... ce=twitter
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nauran » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:44 am

I've added more chapters to the Swallowed Whole wiki, doing my best to piece together the story from Google translations.

Chapters 13.5, 21.5 and 22.

https://swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wiki/Seidon_no_Ryuu
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:51 pm

Nauran wrote:I've added more chapters to the Swallowed Whole wiki, doing my best to piece together the story from Google translations.

Chapters 13.5, 21.5 and 22.

https://swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wiki/Seidon_no_Ryuu

Awesome! Thanks for contributing.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:13 pm

malus35 wrote:The author is planning a sequence with a giant frog on their fanbox
https://wasunomirai.fanbox.cc/posts/537 ... ce=twitter

The Author would probably be great at drawing the Hunter Gamma B.O.W's from Resident Evil there's even a giant frog in Resident Evil 0 that swallows the player whole if you don't break away in time
ClarAya
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion