Characters: Pred or Prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Characters: Pred or Prey

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:33 pm

So the idea of this thread is that you post a character from an established story/media and the next person to post states whether they think that character, based on their personality, appearance, traits, etc. would be better as pred or prey and give an explanation (it can be brief or detailed) as to why.

For example:

Q: Hinata Hyuga from the Naruto franchise. Pred or prey?

A: Prey. I honestly have a hard time seeing Hinata as a pred. She's so sweet and kind that I can't really see her eating anyone. At best she'd be an unwilling pred, but that doesn't usually appeal to me. As a prey, however, she's just about perfect. Delicate, shy, nervous and a plump curvy body that would make her a perfect meal for any pred.

So to be clear, the rules are:

1. Respond to the "pred or prey" inquiry of the last person who posted. You may weigh in on previous inquiries, but don't post your own inquiry until responding to the most recent one.

2. Once you have written your response to the most recent inquiry, suggest a new character from fictional media for a pred or prey inquiry, citing the characters name and what fictional story they are from.

3. You may suggest any character from any media (TV, movies, live-action, anime, video games, comics, etc.), but I'd like to refrain from listing any OCs since the idea is to list characters that a good amount of people would probably be aware of. And the less obvious the better. If you listed, say, Serleena from MiB or Cell from DBZ, the outcome is gonna be kind of a foregone conclusion.

So to kick things off...

Bulma from the Dragon Ball franchise. Pred or Prey?
Last edited by Nobodyman on Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Pred or Prey

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:54 am

Bulma. 100% Prey. I picture her growing Vegeta's tail back for him so he can go great ape JUST so he can swallow her whole. She'd have invented SOMETHING to keep herself from being digested because that's just something she'd think she'd need in the event of some giant monster attack on the city.

Ochako/Uravity from My Hero Academia. Pred or Prey?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:42 am

Prey. She just gives off a submissive energy to me that would fit better as prey rather than pred.

Now, Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote. Pred or Prey?
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby pendingdelete129h56 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:26 am

I prefer pred or observer because when you see begin prey is one time in your life.
pendingdelete129h56
New to the forum

Postby trippy321 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:42 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Prey. She just gives off a submissive energy to me that would fit better as prey rather than pred.

Now, Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote. Pred or Prey?

Tomoko is very submissive, which would lead me to thinking prey energy, but in all honesty, if it got her out of awkward conversations, and she'd be able to get over the initial awkwardness of having to wait for noisy or talkative prey to sit and digest, I could totally imagine her doing it more just to avoid confrontations.

What about Rimiru Tempest? Do you think such a predatory slime given meeting a bigger stronger predator might cave and give in? I'd certainly imagine he might if he had more personal Interactions with Red~!
trippy321
New to the forum

Re: Characters: Pred or Prey

Postby predator_or_prey » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:13 pm

Rimuru? Total pred. He ate an ORC LORD, and that guy was an even more powerful pred than Rimuru ever was.

Now for the pred/prey character of MY choice: Tsunade. Pred or prey?
predator_or_prey
Somewhat familiar

Postby KaiserDunk » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:15 pm

Pred. She just seems to have the aura of control about her.

Edward Elric from “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood”.
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voracious Cutie » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:02 pm

Oh my god, total damn pred. I could easily see him spouting off about how he's not a shrimp to someone gurgling up in his gut. Plus, uh, insert human transmutation joke here.
Last edited by Voracious Cutie on Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:00 am

Red, pred. He is honestly the only male mainline protagonist in pokemon that gives off a real aggressive energy to me that would work for a pred. If it was any other mainline male protagonist, aside from maybe the original Gold, I'd say prey (as much as I would prefer to say pred).

Atsuko Kagari (preferably with bunny ears) from Little Witch Academia. Pred or Prey?
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby EloquentOrc » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:50 am

I would say Atsuko got definite prey energy to her.

She is all about doing everything she can to make people happy. I can see her feeding a pred, content as long as she is being enjoyed.

Also I think her transformations can symbolize her role, as she mostly turns into meek herbivores. Especially the mouse and bunny, sterotypical prey animals.

Okay next one: Jinx (league of legends) either from the tv series or from the game, doesn't matter which.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fritzchen » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:18 am

Pred, definitely. Her manic energy and lack of compunction or moral restraint make for good predatory qualities in my eyes.

Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:45 am

Fritzchen wrote:Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Pred or Prey?

Hmm, that's a good one. While I generally like magical girl as prey (granted Madoka is a highly unconventional magical girl series), Homura definitely has an intensity to her that makes it hard for me to just relegate her to being prey. So, while it is a close call, I'd say she'd make a better pred. I could see her devouring someone for the sake of protecting her precious Madoka.

Next, Samus Aran from the Metroid franchise. Pred or Prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:13 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
Fritzchen wrote:Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Pred or Prey?

Hmm, that's a good one. While I generally like magical girl as prey (granted Madoka is a highly unconventional magical girl series), Homura definitely has an intensity to her that makes it hard for me to just relegate her to being prey. So, while it is a close call, I'd say she'd make a better pred. I could see her devouring someone for the sake of protecting her precious Madoka.

Next, Samus Aran from the Metroid franchise. Pred or Prey?

I would say Prey, despite her tough exterior and skills, she fights a lot of big monsters so she's just a slip up away from being gobbled up.

Next I choose Homura from Senran Kagura, Pred or Prey?
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Fritzchen » Wed May 17, 2023 8:41 am

Pred. A hot-blooded, fightsome personality generally makes for a good pred, I think. Her love of meat doesn't hurt either.

Katarina Claes from My Next Life as a Villainess. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talesfrombeyondthebelly » Wed May 17, 2023 3:03 pm

Fritzchen wrote:Pred. A hot-blooded, fightsome personality generally makes for a good pred, I think. Her love of meat doesn't hurt either.

Katarina Claes from My Next Life as a Villainess. Pred or Prey?

The original game Katarina Claes I see more as a prey, as she was a bully and doomed to failure and/or death no matter what path she took, it would seem that maybe she'd eat or want to eat one or two people? But not really a successful one.

The reincarnated Katarina already has a pretty big appetite, like actually kinda disturbing amount of love of food canonly, so it'd easy for her to see her hunger get the better of her, though she'd probably feel bad about eating a person if she came back to her sense since she's a very kind and soft person.

Let's say uhhhhh Cloud from Finaly Fantasy, Pred or Prey?
Talesfrombeyondthebelly
New to the forum

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Wed May 17, 2023 3:10 pm

Ragdoll from the Batman 2004 is a total pred for me, both for biased and actual reasons. xD
He's very flexible, could definitely hold a prey despite being so thin. Also, his attitude. He's very sneaky and even sometimes flirtatious. Could easily talk a prey into letting him eating them, he's quite a smooth talker. Also I imagine he'd love the feeling of someone inside his tum. He's just a weirdo like that <3
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby IddlerItaler » Thu May 18, 2023 5:16 am

Talesfrombeyondthebelly wrote:Let's say uhhhhh Cloud from Finaly Fantasy, Pred or Prey?

Prey. Don't let the punk haircut and the oversized sword fool you, those are but an act to cover up for his sweet, tender prey self. Might be able to pose as pred and deter less experienced preds at best. :gulp:

Next up: Saber from Fate/Stay Night, whichever route you prefer.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Sat May 20, 2023 1:08 am

IddlerItaler wrote:Next up: Saber from Fate/Stay Night, whichever route you prefer.

I have yet to get into the Fate series, but based on the images and clips I've seen of her...yeah, definite pred energy.

Next up, DC's Wonder Woman (any incarnation you'd like). Pred or prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merryberry » Sat May 20, 2023 4:48 am

Pred. It's hard since I don't see her being submissive enough to be a prey nor villainous enough to be a pred. However, I remember reading a fanfic where Wonder Woman swallows The Atom to fight a alien infection and realized that premise could also be a potential comic plot.

Ruby Rose from RWBY.
merryberry
New to the forum

Postby RosaMathis » Sat May 20, 2023 5:21 am

Nobodyman wrote:So the idea of this thread is that you post a character from an established story/media and the next person states whether they think that character, based on their personality, appearance, traits, etc. would be better as pred or prey and give a brief or detailed explanation as to why.

For example:

Hinata Hyuga from the Naruto franchise

Prey

I honestly have a hard time seeing Hinata as a pred. She's so sweet and kind that I can't really see her eating anyone. At best she'd be an unwilling pred, but that doesn't usually appeal to me. As a prey, however, she's just about perfect. Delicate, shy, nervous and a plump curvy body that would make her a perfect meal for any pred.

It can be any character from any media (TV, movies, live-action, anime, video games, comics, etc.), but I'd like to refrain from listing any OCs since the idea is to list characters that a good amount of people would probably be aware of. And the less obvious the better. If you listed, say, Serleena from MiB or Cell from DBZ, the outcome is probably gonna be pretty clear-cut.

So to kick things off...

Bulma from the Dragon Ball franchise. Pred or Prey?

I believe Bulma from the Dragon Ball franchise would be better suited as prey rather than a predator. While she possesses intelligence and technological prowess, her personality traits and physical attributes lean more towards being prey. Bulma is often portrayed as a non-combative character, relying on others to protect her in dangerous situations. She is known for being witty, resourceful, and sometimes self-centered, which are not typical traits of a predator.
You can refer to the game Pocket City 2 Free Mod APK for light entertainment on the safe and free getmodnow page.
RosaMathis
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion