Ever dabble in pred gender opposite of your preference?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ever dabble in pred gender opposite of your preference?

Postby Miridium » Sun May 28, 2023 7:11 am

For example, I prefer female preds yet I find myself exploring male preds on occasion, mainly femboys.

Do you ever do something similar?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Ever dabble in pred gender opposite of your preference?

Postby Houyo » Sun May 28, 2023 8:08 am

Hard to say. I think I liked female preds the most when I first got into vore, then I really got into male preds too and now I like all preds.
Houyo
???

Postby Matteo42 » Sun May 28, 2023 11:10 am

I was strictly female pred when I first discovered Eka's and the surrounding platforms. Over time, more and more has grown onto me, some has gotten away and lost interest, some genuinely frustrate me now, not due to preferences, but because I'm way too focused on how it works, or why it works, instead of just going along with it.

Anyway, yes, I do explore from time to time outside of my preferences, but it's not very often.
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sun May 28, 2023 2:39 pm

The only times I've done male preds is if in a specific mood for it and it's RPing with someone who doesn't mind me being the pred in that instance or in very specific other scenarios that calls for a male one. Otherwise, I still stick to my preference for preds that are women. Still likely to say no if someone else wants to be the male eating another character I'm meant to play. Regardless, has to be same size in this instance as I still dislike giant male content myself.

Had been meaning to start a RP of some kind with me as a male pred for a while, but the partner supposed to do said thing with is either too busy and/or just never messages me now and then to show still interested or to talk out any remaining details out.

There are some aspects to expressing male characters in drawing form or writing that when it's done or focused too much on, takes me out of it.

However, with that said, even tho I highly prefer preds to be women... I don't like worlds where ONLY women can be preds. Even if rarely if ever address/cover them in my ideas or roleplays, I like to imagine that somewhere out there in the world, there are at least one to some number of random guys also eating people/animals whole and not JUST the women.
Sitharc
---

Postby Humbug » Sun May 28, 2023 4:31 pm

I'm lucky enough that I like preds of all genders. Prey, however, is non-negotiable: Just women.
Humbug
---

Postby GREGOLE » Sun May 28, 2023 5:26 pm

As a bisexual, I have the ability to do this on command.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZauniteFlashlight » Sun May 28, 2023 5:53 pm

It's not really uncommon for people to experiment outside of their "known preferences," that's how people a lot of people discover their sexuality in the first place. I don't see why vore would really be any different tbh.
ZauniteFlashlight
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Sun May 28, 2023 11:29 pm

Miridium wrote:For example, I prefer female preds yet I find myself exploring male preds on occasion, mainly femboys.

Do you ever do something similar?

My pred gender presentation does not need to match my sexual orientation at all—I can be turned on my a vore scenario regardless of curvaceous milfs, petite waifish girls, old ugly bastard men, or chiseled hunk dudes doing the eating. It's about the pred's motivation—usually something to do with becoming a metaphorical monster, in terms of ethical human norms.

In life, I'm a mostly heterosexual guy and in women I prefer masculine qualities. But on the flip side, femboys have somewhat the opposite complement of fem/masc qualities and I enjoy them as sexual fantasies much the same since there's an element of "treating him as a woman" that fills me with a primal excitement about a glorious "domination" of another ("lesser") man.

I'm in the small minority where I care way more about size differences than gender or sex in my pred-prey dynamics.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon May 29, 2023 12:23 am

Well, as a straight man that's largely into M/F vore, this is kinda my default. Though I don't think it's in the spirit of the topic as the pred isn't the focal point of my attraction in vore. That roll is strictly the prey.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby JustDessertsHere » Mon May 29, 2023 12:41 am

For a few years, I only viewed vore art* that had female predators (prey gender didn't matter to me). Part of that was because female predator art dominated the vore communities I lurked in back then. But another part was that I saw myself as heterosexual and viewed vore solely from a sexual perspective at the time, so naturally I deviated towards the art that appealed best to such a sexual attraction.

Over time, though, things began to change. Art with male predators started gaining more prevalence in the communities, both from artists who exclusively focused on that dynamic and from artists that were now creating it alongside female predator art. And I, after going through some, erm, self-explorations, began to embrace myself as a bisexual person, as well as feel less interested towards vore as something solely sexual. All of those factors made me more comfortable with branching out into male predator art. Nowadays, the gender of a given predator is irrelevant in deciding what vore art I want to see, or even make if I so desire.

*Art in this case refers to both visual arts and literature.
JustDessertsHere
New to the forum

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Mon May 29, 2023 2:06 am

Imagine not being bi. Couldn't be me.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Custodian » Mon May 29, 2023 6:50 am

I used to exclusively like female preds but as I came to term with my bisexuality I started enjoy male preds more and more until now I don't have a strong preference either way.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Mon May 29, 2023 10:15 am

I used to prefer male preds, since I identified with them a lot more. However, nowadays I can enjoy works with just about any kind of predator, male, female or otherwise. Still prefer male prey, but I'm really not picky about it.
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Mon May 29, 2023 11:26 pm

Funny enough, two of my biggest vore awakenings were from Terror Toad and Cell, male characters, when nowadays I mostly prefer F/F.

That said, while I do still go with F/F 95% of the time, there is occasionally some male content that catches my interest. Mainly from Malezor's stuff.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Wed May 31, 2023 12:01 am

Generally I don't like guys in my vore, and I never like them as preds in images aside from the occasional cock vore. Most of the time I don't like them as preds either since it usually turns into a really intense femdom scenario where the guy is tacitly (or explicitly) acknowledging that the male gender is disgusting and exists to serve females or something, if not usually taken all the way to that extreme. And that is, quite frankly, not my jam at all. I'm also pretty sure that vore turns me on so much because it's a combination of a metaphor for sex (stick large things into sexy women to give them pleasure) and also the tantalizing idea of "become one with your lover and leave them sexier for having had you" with plenty of room for tantalizing "my mind is telling me those tits are a graveyard, but my body very much just wants to bounce on them" scenarios which I find arousing whether they involve vore or are more vanilla "character(s) are overwhelmed by the sudden irresistible urge to have sex and damn the consequences" scenarios.

That said, while I generally avoid anything with the male tag as a general rule, sometimes I'll also find something, usually a story where I don't have to look at an actual naked guy getting grossly obese, that is nevertheless arousing enough that I don't actually hate it.

so the tl;dr is yes, I guess, but not that often and not usually on purpose
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Wed May 31, 2023 7:13 am

Hard to say...I don't get turned on by female preds at all. But some can be cool looking if they aren't to sexualised and have an overall neat design going on :) Tarantula's stuff for example~
Mecho
---

Postby Noxyoursox » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm

I kinda have to because I prefer preds that are nonbinary and/or trans (like myself), and while I've seen a little more of that in the past couple years it's still pretty rare. Since I'm not as interested in the sexual side of things, their actual equipment isn't really important to me unless the artist makes a big deal out of it.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:12 pm

I’m bi so…
Irl though I do have prefaenxe for woman while still experiencing attraction to men but for drawings this isn’t really an issue it’s much easier to go both ways
While in real life I’m much picky when it comes to men and women have an easier time catching my attention

I *do* experience attraction to irl men though
For example my one high school teacher was really hot
I low key got in trouble for bluntly saying he was attractive in front of everyone lol
Definitely not younger me’s brightest move
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby PyrZero72 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:56 am

I exclusively like female preds since I am heterosexual, but there was one time where I actually drew my own avatar as a pred eating a woman. However it was intended to be more of a horror scenario not a sexual one so I was able to bare drawing it.
PyrZero72
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fritzchen » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:27 am

I do enjoy male preds at times, but I'm a lot pickier about them than I am about female preds. Essentially, unless they're non-human or really cute, male preds don't do much for me.
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion