Regurgitated remains

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Regurgitated remains

Postby DocDocDoc123 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:48 pm

Hello Eka's, I just had a quick thought, and wanted to know what you guys prefer when it comes to regurgitation, if any at all.

What do you prefer to see when a prey is regurgitated, and do you have any examples of instances that you're referring to?

My favorite is a prey is regurgitated as a "hot mess", where they are mostly digested, bonus if they are then swallowed again.

Examples include: https://aryion.com/g4/view/767042
https://aryion.com/g4/view/776186

What are your thoughts?
DocDocDoc123
New to the forum

Re: Regurgitated remains

Postby Mecho » Mon May 29, 2023 3:58 pm

Looove regurgitation :D

Fave scenarios:

Two preds playing with one prey. One eats said prey, regurgitates them and then it's the next ones turn.
However, with no harm to the prey (Besides maybe minor burns) With other words, it would be some sort of pred ping-pong thing with the prey as the ball ^^;

It can also be hot with just the prey being regurgitated as a form of humiliation, making them believe they will get away from the scenario, just to get eaten again.
Mecho
---

Postby The_Prof » Mon May 29, 2023 11:37 pm

it's a pretty popular trait with bird related preds too since owls and the like actually do regurgitate the undigested remains of their prey and all.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue May 30, 2023 12:35 am

Mecho wrote: It can also be hot with just the prey being regurgitated as a form of humiliation, making them believe they will get away from the scenario, just to get eaten again.

I tend to use this sort of regurgitation with my "evil" characters. They'll eat the "hero" or a minor character, spit them out and let them think they can get out of danger, only to literally fall right into the waiting maw of either another predator or the same one they just got out of.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Randomdude5 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:16 pm

I love regurgitation, and partial regurgitation. There are so many ways to use it in vore. The most obvious is when the prey escapes, or is released. It could be used to give unwilling prey false hope, and then the pred could swallow them again. A pred could also underestimate their prey, and try to give them false hope by regurgitating them, only for the prey to escape, and turn the tables on them. I also like the idea of using regurgitation to tease willing prey. One of my favorite uses for regurgitation is: showing how digestion is progressing. I also like the idea of the pred having a hard time keeping their prey down, and their prey keeps climbing out of their mouth, so the pred has to swallow them again. Preds can also regurgitate the indigestible remains of their prey like bones, hair, or clothes. If a pred's stomach digests clothes first, then a pred could regurgitate the digesting fragment's of a prey's clothes while they are still alive. If the pred's stomach is loose enough a prey could take their clothes off inside the pred's stomach and then the pred could regurgitate those. I even like it when a pred regurgitates a mess of half digested goo, with bones mixed in.
I guess that I like regurgitation, because I like digestion, and regurgitation often shows digestion.
There is a type of regurgitation that I do not like because it breaks my suspension of disbelief. A pred swallows their prey fully clothed, and the prey has not taken their clothes off inside the stomach, and the prey is still alive, and has barely started to get digested, and somehow the pred is able to regurgitate the prey's intact clothes. Stomachs do not have hands to disrobe their prey.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Noxyoursox » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:55 pm

The_Prof wrote:it's a pretty popular trait with bird related preds too since owls and the like actually do regurgitate the undigested remains of their prey and all.

I love love love this type of regurgitation specifically. One of my early memories related to vore was getting to dissect owl pellets in elementary school, I actually got to keep the mouse bones that were in mine. A learning experience that ended up being a little more formative than intended, lol
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:07 pm

Prey being regurgitated alive can be great fun! Regardless of if the ultimate outcome is fatal/permanent endo or some other horrible fate or if it’s part of a more lighthearted scenario

As for digestion, as unrealistic as it is there’s something appealing about the pred just regurgitating clothing/jewelry and somehow being able to absorb everything else
Idk the idea the pred can take everything my body is composed of and discard the extra accessories definitely has an appeal

That being said parts of the actual body coming up can be good to I like the gruesomeness of that
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion