Things girls say...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Things girls say...

Postby TimeToRun » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:43 pm

I recently got something that I think that would fit here.

So I am in a discord server where we play games with group of fix people. There was a conversation about nothing like a bit of bullshit talk, and someone miss said something he said "eat man" . He wanted to say "man I am going to eat", then the girl in discord said. "Yes its lunch time eat man." In response to that a other member of group said "you know cannibalism is not good" she said "I am not a man so its not cannibalism". I was just sitting here and listing to this convo and got a bit of star struck due what she said. I thought that would be it but it continued. Then she proceed to say "I only eat bad man, but there are so many so I will never go hungry". Me just sitting there with no clue how to response to this. At the end of all of that the only thing I manage to said. "If I see any bad man I will call you." where she replied to, "Yes good". This where it ended. At the end of day, this was funny and weird at the same time. And none of them know that I have a vore fetish. So ya this my vore experiences I got. Secretly I hoped this was true :D
"
TimeToRun
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:44 pm

Idk if this counts but the firefly thing reminds me that in high school they divided the class into predator and prey, I don’t remember thinking it was hot or anything but it sure is something in hindsight lol…I was a predator, but there was a rule or something where you had to catch preys ( I think you tagged
People or something?) and the preys would run away from you and stuff, and back then as it is now I’m not a very athletic person and I couldn’t “catch” any preys so I “starved” and died, I was disappointed I wasn’t able to catch any preys I think
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby VGirlsNation » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:20 pm

Got another one that's happened recently all be it a little one.

I'm on holiday just now and I've become quite good friends with the entertainment team who are mostly all really hot girls.

One of the girls was giving me a hug at the time when her stomach had a rather large growl. Without letting go she said "oh lunch time" directly into my ear due to the hug. And then off she went for lunch.

It was just a hand off comment I'm sure as it was lunch time but I immediately had visions of her stuffing me down her throat right there and then.
Just a boy destined to be jiggling ass fat on a hot girl
VGirlsNation
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:36 am

Whenever I hear any of those idioms and phrases that compare women to food like "Look at those delicious thighs" or "She's quite the snack", I do often feel a little bit uncomfortably turned on. Like, those phrases are common enough that I can shrug it off quickly and that no one around me that says something like that likely has no idea about what I'm into, but still.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:57 am

Idk some people are really loud, you know the type that speak at full volume (if not outright yelling) and you can hear them pretty far. So I'm minding my own business, just doing some shopping. I hear a feminine voice say "come on let's hurry, let's go to a subway or tims, I'm so hungryy!!!!" and a guy replying "eat the fatass over there then". The girl goes "EWWW no he's ugly. Maybe I'll find a baby instead". And the guy says "no not a baby, they're too small, you should eat the lady with the green shirt".

I couldn't help but listen to the entire thing because I have a weird fetish, but I had a green shirt today. So I look around to see if they meant me or someone else, and as soon as I do, the two of them explode in laughter and start running away. I could understand a "she heard you HAHAHA". Tbh that was a pretty annoying encounter, but looking back on it, it's silly. I thought I'd share.
Kitsouille
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion