Puppy Chow. (M/M, Soft.)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Puppy Chow. (M/M, Soft.)

Postby Saiai » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:14 am

Ooh… I’d say “Poor, poor Mirokuâ€
Attachments
inuvore2 copy.jpg
inuvore2 copy.jpg (396.5 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

....Hooooly...God of... ... er... ... bishounen, yeah >.&

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:43 am

...Saia, this...
...this...
... ummm.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This is...incredible! I can seriously imagine the circumstances that you describe, and the picture is absolutely lovely. Humor and great art all in one, plus a sound mind...
...Damnit, man, where were you when I needed an illustrator and storyline consultant? :P
Oh, right. I'm supposed to criticize.
Okayyyy...
The edges of Inuyasha's head and body are a bit blurry, undefined. His toes look sort of blocky. And his eyes, while drawn realistically, are a bit empty regarding emotion...as is his mouth. Oh, and the pants are a bit off-color.
...I can't think up anything else you didn't do extremely well, and considering this is your first bit of vore art, that's an incredible accomplishment. The belly in particular is awesome... you can see that it's bulgy at the edges, but the see-through dome provides a perfect look at Miroku inside.

I'm sure Jidane will be quite flattered to see this. You haven't got her (...I think it's a her, I could be wrong, forgive me if I am! Telling genders online is what I'm worst at... =p) art style, but that's fine. It's great, in fact, because you've got your own art style, and I'm liking it more each time I see it.

Not to say I dislike Jidane's art... (I really like it, personally :3).

Funny little tidbit: I know a Miroku roleplayer. And ironically enough, I possess an Inuyasha NPC. :wink: Who knows? This might just end up happening. Maaaybe. :3

Oh. As to the 'incompleteness' of the picture...I think it's fine the way it is regarding the lack of stomach acids. I suspect that Sango, once she calmed down, would be very unhappy to have a digested fiancee. He's been doing stuff like that for months, and they still love one another a lot! =p

Edit: On second, closer glance, the eyes and mouth are fine, if a bit (read: a TINY bit) misshapen. The feet look kind of akward though, but I suppose if this were a perspective picture, they'd fit.
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:51 am

That's pretty darned good!! And I don't even like m/m vore!! o.o Good job^^
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Lucky » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:47 am

Holy smokes! Neither do I, but that's some incredible artwork! Umai! ^_^
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vir » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:02 am

Very very good art you got there :D Guess im an open minded person since i manage to enjoy M/M. Ya im a huge fan of Jidane too.. personally. :)
Vir
Participator

Postby Saiai » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:31 am

:D
Thanks, all!
I'm glad to see this was so well-received! ^_^ The coloring could have been better in some repects, but I wanted to try and remain relatively true to Takahashi's art stylings - to the point where if somehow she ever saw it, she would say - "Guys, you know Phil down in animation? Yeah, we need to have an intervention with him over his crack problem..."
Thanks for the comments, all. :)
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miroku » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:04 pm

Awesome is all I can say! X3

- The Fairly-Close-To-Miroku-Roleplayer Kaoru Mentioned ;)
Miroku

Return to General Vore Discussion