Vore in western comics

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in western comics

Postby MetaPetey » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:02 pm

*If this is better suited for vore in other media feel free to lock this threa and my bad.*

By western comics i mean Marvel,DC,Dar horse,Image,Dynamite,etc

off the the Top of my head There vore in the early issues of The All-New Atom were Dr.Zuel(aka Giganta) swallows The Atom whole(though he escapes by making her puke)

In Marvel i guess some soul vore(is that a term?) With Demons like Mephisto eat souls(though not always sometimes they just torture em for eternity)

Galactus I'm not sure since he eats planets not people(planet vore?)

Marvel Zombies i'm iffy too since they're zombies but Spider-man did eat his wife(MJ) and his aunt may...Not to mention Giant-Man biting off the wasps head off.

So anyone else know of any?
MetaPetey
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore in western comics

Postby Ragtime » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Yes, soul vore is definitely a term. It's quite popular in some circles here.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:29 am

Man I really hate Marvel Zombies. I mean, it may be all well and good for some, but it feels like a kick in teh face to my old favorites, like Iron man and Spider man, etc.

Anyway, in the most recent issue of one of the marvel comics, I forget which one, Ultimo takes over Tony Stark's body, and uses his internal cypernetics and memory to completely turn stark enterprises into an army of doom, or some such thing. I haven't gotten the complete copy yet, so I can't tell the details for the entire premis, all I know is that shits going down, and due to his scrambled DNA, Stark could either be alive or dead but Ultimo is running the show now, and the only way to stop Ultimo is for one of the S.H.I.E.L.D members to shrink down and enter Ultimo from the mouth in a very good vore example.
The only reason why I liked most of this was that since Ultimo scrambled Stark's DNA, The new Stark/Ultimo combination is female, since Ultimo is female, and thats down to the core, or DNA in this case. Well more of a Biometal, but you get the idea.
Shinnigami
---

Postby ExVoice » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:35 am

It's Ultron, btw. 8D

Oh, and in the same vein. In Ultimates 2, Thor accidentally swallows the Wasp, complete with an 'Oh God, don't swallow!' (he does puke her back up at the end of the fight)
ExVoice
New to the forum

Postby Kailen » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:00 am

Detective Comics 823 - Poison Ivy feeding victims to her plants.
Kailen
Somewhat familiar

Postby MetaPetey » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:18 am

ExVoice wrote:It's Ultron, btw. 8D

Oh, and in the same vein. In Ultimates 2, Thor accidentally swallows the Wasp, complete with an 'Oh God, don't swallow!' (he does puke her back up at the end of the fight)

Speaking of Ultimates, Ultimate Hulk was a eating people in that series.He ate two nurses the first time he escaped and he did threaten to eat someone who was dating his ex.

Shinnigami wrote:Man I really hate Marvel Zombies. I mean, it may be all well and good for some, but it feels like a kick in teh face to my old favorites, like Iron man and Spider man, etc.

I don't know,Atleast Spider-Zombie retained a sence of guilt wich iss why he goes all emo everytime they ate

Shinnigami wrote:Anyway, in the most recent issue of one of the marvel comics, I forget which one, Ultimo takes over Tony Stark's body, and uses his internal cypernetics and memory to completely turn stark enterprises into an army of doom, or some such thing. I haven't gotten the complete copy yet, so I can't tell the details for the entire premis, all I know is that shits going down, and due to his scrambled DNA, Stark could either be alive or dead but Ultimo is running the show now, and the only way to stop Ultimo is for one of the S.H.I.E.L.D members to shrink down and enter Ultimo from the mouth in a very good vore example.
The only reason why I liked most of this was that since Ultimo scrambled Stark's DNA, The new Stark/Ultimo combination is female, since Ultimo is female, and thats down to the core, or DNA in this case. Well more of a Biometal, but you get the idea.

Well, Ultron is not really female he just took the form of his creators Ex-Wife(the wasp).

I lol'd when Stark went back to normal one of the other heroes tolf him Ultron turned him into a woman

IronMan:*shocked**looked under Blanket*
Doctor:''Don't worry its still there''
MetaPetey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fidel2323 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 am

woah, the hulk eat people? cool, why didnt she hulk do it?
in she-hulk 23
titania(was that her name?) is shrunken and in the ear-channel from she-Hulk.
later in the comic she gets out and is swallowed by a shark.
ive got the episode on my computer :D
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kanosint » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:07 am

Now here I was thinking this was about 'Western' comics, like, cowboys and stuff ^^;
Swallowing someone with a shot of whiskey, anyone? Vore duel at high noon? ^^;
Awww, admit it, it'd be awesome :D
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Saint_Q » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:29 am

I can't remember what comic that he's from, but there's a character called Bodybag that essentially vores victims and keeps them in sacs in his back for storage purposes.

Ah! Technet!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technet_(comics)

I remember seeing some panels of Bodybag gulping some people down.
Saint_Q
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MetaPetey » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am

this is the scene i meantioned earlier about Giganta eatin the Atom.

MetaPetey
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Gamera » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:41 pm

I would really like to have been in that guy's shoes.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MetaPetey » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Possible vore moment.

*this is the cover for Mighty Avengers 8*

And yes thats A female Carnage(the symbiote bonded with The Wasp).
MetaPetey
Been posting for a bit

Postby AceCorona » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:06 am

There was a Batman graphic novel, I think it was Dark Knight Returns written and drawn by Frank Miller, where a teenage Catgirl swallows the Atom, then pukes him up. Although he survives, it is a classic vore moment. I'm surprised nobody has brought this one up.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MetaPetey » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:39 pm

AceCorona wrote:There was a Batman graphic novel, I think it was Dark Knight Returns written and drawn by Frank Miller, where a teenage Catgirl swallows the Atom, then pukes him up. Although he survives, it is a classic vore moment. I'm surprised nobody has brought this one up.

Well, the Atom has had plenty of vore moments.

Ant-man and the wasp too.

........Buts have something to do with their shrinking powers.
MetaPetey
Been posting for a bit

Postby psychoboy07 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:23 pm

In Wonder Woman Volume 2, #160, Wonder Woman is absorbed by Clayface.

In the very next issue, it's Donna Troy's turn.
Attachments
Wonder_Woman_V2_No160_Dec_2000_p15.jpg
page11.jpg
page12.jpg
psychoboy07
Participator

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:09 pm

where can I view the rest of this?
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:50 pm

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread!

In terms of your 'western' comics, I think that X-Men from Marvel would work, right? Well, click on my link below. I am a X-Men-Vore fan and I have written a lot of stories, mostly featuring Nightcrawler and some others.

But if you're looking for pictures, I highly reccomend Duo Radon's works. They have an album here and here is their main site, with links to a site with X-Men vore: http://www.jackalbutt.com/

Enjoy and be sure to comment!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby MetaPetey » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:56 am

GoldFox wrote:Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread!

In terms of your 'western' comics, I think that X-Men from Marvel would work, right? Well, click on my link below. I am a X-Men-Vore fan and I have written a lot of stories, mostly featuring Nightcrawler and some others.

But if you're looking for pictures, I highly reccomend Duo Radon's works. They have an album here and here is their main site, with links to a site with X-Men vore: http://www.jackalbutt.com/

Enjoy and be sure to comment!

Awesome stuff. And your drawings rock.

Nice to know there are other here that enjoy american comics(and the cool vore they sometimes provide).

do you have any work with the female heroes?(be it X-men or marvel in general).
MetaPetey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gimpy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:07 am

By Spidermax329
Gimpy
???

Postby Guilmon117 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:48 am

VenomMelendez wrote:Image

Possible vore moment.

*this is the cover for Mighty Avengers 8*

And yes thats A female Carnage(the symbiote bonded with The Wasp).

wow! i luv Venom and Carnage but i've never seen that b4!!
im such a microwy loveable Guilmon!!!! eat me plz! but before u do lets play. if u know what i meen
Guilmon117
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion