Some japanese vore related stuff

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Some japanese vore related stuff

Postby Eka » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:22 pm

Someone show me this the other day. Interesting...
http://red.ribbon.to/~adon/camel/dgame.html

These two images are really cool: (Though highly sexual) Mostly human vs creatures.

http://cgupload.dyndns.org/~upuser/up2/ ... 740496.jpg
http://cgupload.dyndns.org/~upuser/up2/ ... 150440.jpg

This board is also quite nice.
http://cgupload.dyndns.org/~upuser/up2/8.html
Eka
Administrator

Postby VoreFriend » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:50 pm

I tried to buy those Japanese vore games and their site wouldn? take my card. I sent their support and e-mail and never heard from them.

Anyone have any luck buying them?
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:04 pm

There is an english help page in that site. As far as I can tell, both the english and the japanese part vertifies that oversea buyer is supported.
https://www.dojin-club.com/en/member.php
You might want to give it another try.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Anim » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:06 pm

I've seen those before...somewhere.
Anim
Somewhat familiar

Despair Game Download

Postby ElPortero » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:57 am

Eka wrote:There is an english help page in that site. As far as I can tell, both the english and the japanese part vertifies that oversea buyer is supported.
https://www.dojin-club.com/en/member.php
You might want to give it another try.

It's too bad Dojin-Club doesn't have the other 3. I can't get the English links to work for the other site they link to. But Dojin-Club worked like a charm for me!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Norrall » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:09 pm

its kinda trickie, but after a litle serching i found the link for Despair 3 http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE016935.html
(the outhers are linked there to). to bad there's no trail :wink:
Norrall
A Collector

Postby TW » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:45 pm

Hmmmm.... I keep getting a Forbidden message when I try and veiw the links.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby GenocideHeart » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:21 pm

TW wrote:Hmmmm.... I keep getting a Forbidden message when I try and veiw the links.

Blame the 4chan /b/tards for that. They invaded cgupload, and prompted them to ban almost all foreign IPs.

If you can see the pics, your IP is one of the few that hasn't been b&. Consider yourself lucky.
GenocideHeart
New to the forum

Postby Tai » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:34 pm

4Chan can jump off a cliff with spikes at the bottom. -_-' Those retards. That's why I hang out at not4chan. Gurochan forced the admins to make everyone type messages as "anonymous", because of all the spamming.

This is what's becoming of our hentai communities. Good fucking grief.
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rv » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:03 am

heh, knew that such things would eventaully happen. Its like you say hi to these people and they wanna kill you or something due to angst due to "I only got to indulge in selfish gratification for 6 days this week". They need some counseling and total sobriety from Internet usage. Oh, and I couldn't see either, but oh well. :) There are some problems of people uploading stuff that artists are putting up for sale for free too, toooo many stinky greedy little piggies.....
rv
Somewhat familiar

Strange

Postby Deathworks » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:13 am

Hi!

TW That's strange. I am accessing dlsite.com from a German university computer account and never had any problems of that kind. Couldn't it be some filtering stuff or something?

About the failed payments: Recently, some of the companies handling credit card payments in Japan have decided to disallow usage of foreign credit cards because of fear about fraud (?). This resulted in foreigners like me being unable to use the Japanese dlsite.com page for purchases. However, with the beginning of this year, they have fixed the issue, and now foreigners can use both the Japanese and the English site for purchases. A few weeks ago, however, foreign credit cards were down again for a couple of days for emergency updates.

If there is a problem, check their news overview on the top of the English homepage (they have the nasty habit of giving news pertaining to foreign customers only on the English page, which had me rather confused at that incident.)

If you can't find the source of the problem there or in the FAQ, you should be able to get help with their customer service. They have a special customer service for the English section and foreign customers (although I contacted the normal, Japanese customer service in Japanese, they redirected my case each time to that special customer service).

For the links to the English pages on Despair Game, see the shopping thread I created:

For your online shopping needs

As for samples, there are several at the Despair Game homepage, which is the very first link Eka gave in this thread (the red ribbon one). Just click on the thumbs.

A final request: If you have purchased any of the things I put up in that other thread, or maybe something else, please write a short review or comment in the "For your online shopping needs" thread so that people have various comments on base of which they can decide whether to buy something or not.

Deathworks

P.S.: But if software pirating is embolded, we don't know how long dlsite.com will find it worth their trouble to maintain an English site. Think about it!
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby oldman40k2003 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:09 am

Tai wrote:4Chan can jump off a cliff with spikes at the bottom. -_-'...

Well, /b/ can jump off a cliff. /d/ is relevent to our interests, and so we really cannot condem them as well, can we?

(My personal feelings on the matter is that, while /b/ shouldn't be banned, any /b/tard who does something /b/tardish outside of /b/ should be perma-banned from all of 4chan. That would (I hope) put a stop to their raiding of other forums.)
Eye see you.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Return to General Vore Discussion