Something I've been noticing...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Something I've been noticing...

Postby Drake-Dark » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:08 pm

of all the vore chats I've visted and chatted in, no one really likes Vamp-play. I'm just a little curious as to most peoples reasons why they do or don't like it.

As for myself, its hard to say what about vamp-play makes me like it. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say more the intimacy of it. But then, thats my view. Anyone else?
Drake-Dark
New to the forum

Postby Cliff » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:17 pm

I don't really like vampirism because I think vampire characters are totally cliche, nowadays.
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby Eka » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:53 pm

That is because there are -so many- chat/site dedicated for vampirism roleplay. Most people who do like vampire will find better place to do that in. Beside, we do have some people who really like it. One of our artist. Seru, for example. Is a fan of vampaire roleplay.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Rodent » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:42 am

I've always loved vampirism and vampiric creatures, having a fondness for and weakness towards bats in particular (Just ask the person I live with, how many bat figures I have hanging around in my room :) )

However, I rarely expect to RP a vampiric scene in the vore chats because most people do not associate the drinking of blood, with vore. Such RPs are more closely related to Snuff RPs, rather than vore, because you're left with a dead body lying there (assuming the vampire kills its prey).

When you consider how many people are turned off by seeing a hard vore scene, where the prey is still consumed, even if it is in pieces and bloody, the idea of leaving a dead body lying around is even more unappealing.

Your best bet would probably be to put the information into your character description that you enjoy vampirism, with contact information for perhaps doing a private scene, where others might not be bothered by it.

I've never been to any vampire chat rooms, so I can't confirm the type of RPs that might take place there. I've always imagined they were more social gatherings of vampire characters, rather than any actual RPs where some characters are attacked and fed upon. If anyone knows of any such chats that focus on such RPs, please let me know. :)

Rodent
Rodent
The Rat

Postby Drake-Dark » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:16 pm

Thankfully, its listed in my profile here. (sadly, lost my one at Yum Chat as I had been gone too long and my name taken)

And in all my playing, I've maybe pulled off a vamp scene maybe twice, though never to the point the person died and, honestly, was more of a sexual yiff device then a vore one. Hence why I also have swallowing down as well as the Vamp. Vampire is my main preference, but I can swallow micros or any shrinking characters, and do so if there are willing people.

And yes, if anyone does know of any other chat rooms where Vamp play is pretty accepted, I would love to know as well. This bats got himself a hankering for some nice roleplay around those lines.
Drake-Dark
New to the forum

Postby Cliff » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:39 pm

Rodent has a point; bats are adorable little critters.
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby Drake-Dark » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:41 pm

Cliff wrote:Rodent has a point; bats are adorable little critters.

Yes, we are too cute. :P
Drake-Dark
New to the forum

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:01 am

I actually love Vampire role play- when I first started going to YC, my only preds were vamp preds, but that slowly changed as time went.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Francois » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:18 pm

Yeah, if someone wants get his or her vampire on, he or she is gonna hook up with the rather large sub counterculture that is all about getting one's vampire on.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Return to General Vore Discussion