Here's a Good Question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Here's a Good Question

Postby regnor » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 am

Have you or anyone you know ever almost get eaten? Have you been to Africa and one of the beasts look hungry? In general, have you ever seen a beast in RL that could've eat you?
regnor

Postby soline » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:07 am

yes in fact twice once i was eaten by a 15 ft snake luckily my freinds cuit it open and saved me

the second time i was diving and while surfacing i swam striaght up a blue whales vagina by mistake it took me half an hour to get out
soline

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:47 pm

You are extraordinarily lucky, I see. Where exactly did you encounter the snake, and how the heck did it eat you in the first place? The chances of a snake actually taking the time to eat a human unless it's extraordinarily hungry, to my knowledge, are rather low.

Annnd...I don't know of many places you can encounter fifteen-foot, human-hungry snakes where they aren't protected by law. Not to mention 'cutting' open any creature isn't really that easy. You were more likely to get gutted with the snake than emerge unscathed.

And how were you eaten without getting killed, anyhow? Most snakes that swallow their prey whole (to my knowledge, as well) tend to try to crush the life out of the things they eat first...

And your experience with the Blue Whale must have been truly incredible. I'm amazed you didn't run out of oxygen while you were trying to get free, you must have been coming up early from your dive.

Oh, and as for my own experiences...hmmm. I think I'll avoid speaking on that, for now, until I've had time to consider the question. :wink:
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Here's a Good Question

Postby CruelAngel » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:56 pm

regnor wrote:Have you or anyone you know ever almost get eaten? Have you been to Africa and one of the beasts look hungry? In general, have you ever seen a beast in RL that could've eat you?

No. Have you ever seen someone who looked like they were from a Picasso painting?
CruelAngel
Participator

Re: Here's a Good Question

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:15 pm

CruelAngel wrote:
regnor wrote:Have you or anyone you know ever almost get eaten? Have you been to Africa and one of the beasts look hungry? In general, have you ever seen a beast in RL that could've eat you?

No. Have you ever seen someone who looked like they were from a Picasso painting?

Sure. Plenty of people today look like they are from paintings by Pablo Picasso. However, I suspect you're referring to Picasso's analytic and synthetic cubism works. And as far as I know, I haven't met anyone that resembles a bunch of blocks and mismatched pieces...
Well, except that one brute, Franky...
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CruelAngel » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:18 pm

By the way, am I the only one here who think that soline and regnor have the same IP address?
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:43 pm

CruelAngel wrote:By the way, am I the only one here who think that soline and regnor have the same IP address?

You can see IP addresses? 8O
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tai » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:21 am

soline wrote:yes in fact twice once i was eaten by a 15 ft snake luckily my freinds cuit it open and saved me

the second time i was diving and while surfacing i swam striaght up a blue whales vagina by mistake it took me half an hour to get out

Woah woah woah.....are you serious? Are you trying to pull our legs, here?! -_-'
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CruelAngel » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:11 pm

Kaoru wrote:
CruelAngel wrote:By the way, am I the only one here who think that soline and regnor have the same IP address?

You can see IP addresses? 8O

I said that I only THINK they might, I don't know for sure if they do. One thing that I do know is that I've seen something like this done before; a person starts trolling by posting as a guest, they then continue trolling by making another, related guest post using a different name.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Sashima7 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:17 pm

First I think that regnor and soline have the same ip adress, secondly I believe that it is made up, like kaoru said, no snake would take the time to swallow a human unless incredibly hungry, the snake would have tried to crush the human, and eating aside, when a snake bites something it puts poison into whatever it is biting, and taking the snakes size, I'm sure would have killed. {going on the assumption that all snakes give off poison, I don't know} but anyway, I know someone, who was once attacked by dogs, and had his face bit off. he had 42 stitches to put it back on. {I remember because for three years he wouldn't shut up about it.} {answering the big question} other than that no I haven't.
Sashima7
Participator

Postby CruelAngel » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:11 am

Sashima7 wrote:First I think that regnor and soline have the same ip adress, secondly I believe that it is made up, like kaoru said, no snake would take the time to swallow a human unless incredibly hungry, the snake would have tried to crush the human, and eating aside, when a snake bites something it puts poison into whatever it is biting, and taking the snakes size, I'm sure would have killed.

Given the size of the snake, I doubt it had any venom at all. Larger snakes tend to be constrictors. Although I don't know if imaginary snakes count.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Sashima7 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:04 am

CruelAngel wrote:
Sashima7 wrote:First I think that regnor and soline have the same ip adress, secondly I believe that it is made up, like kaoru said, no snake would take the time to swallow a human unless incredibly hungry, the snake would have tried to crush the human, and eating aside, when a snake bites something it puts poison into whatever it is biting, and taking the snakes size, I'm sure would have killed.

Given the size of the snake, I doubt it had any venom at all. Larger snakes tend to be constrictors. Although I don't know if imaginary snakes count.

Well looking at it from that standby, the snake would have crushed soline to death before it swallowed him/her so I stand by the fake belief
Sashima7
Participator

Postby Chrisis » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:11 am

I stand by the fake belief cause the other is an even more obvious lie, and we classify, liers lie
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby CruelAngel » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:14 am

Chrisis wrote:I stand by the fake belief cause the other is an even more obvious lie, and we classify, liers lie

Indeed, and this thread needs to be taken care of.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Chrisis » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:15 am

Is there a spare delete button lying around?
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Return to General Vore Discussion