Portal one year anniversary coming right up

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Chrisis » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:14 pm

Great job, ms. Eka. :)
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Stank » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:46 pm

Drat, I came here just in time for the birthday... Maybe I could leave and re-join in April to avoid making Eka a birthday present... But that would be evil...

>:)

No no, Eka's too cute to NOT draw. Congrats, thank you, and happy birthday to the site! ^^
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:54 pm

8O You created this website a day before my birthday?

I know it's just a coincidence, but *tacklehugnuzzlelickpurrs!!!!* :D
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby CruelAngel » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:12 am

By the way, Eka, the bunny girl at the top of your webpage seems to have gotten a bit tipsy.

And Ruki; wow, I did not expect the first person responding to me to be a female snuff fan. Hell, I didn't even know there were female snuff fans, much less one that's also into scat the way that your post seems to indicate.
P.S.: Please don't kill me :( . You can poo on me, but please just don't kill me
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Sikhoten_Tiger » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:21 am

Well then happy anniversery to the site and a happy birthday to Teras.

While this is my first foray into the vore community I must say you've managed to put together a very nice site and group of mods to keep things running smoothly congrats.
Sikhoten_Tiger
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:58 am

Just gunna say well done to everyone, and thanks to everyone also, apsolutly love the site and without it i proberly wouldnt of started to draw :D live long and prosper hehe
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:23 am

Happy Aniversary! Now wherre is the music?

*grabs a random person for a dance* Cant have an aniversary party without a little danceing, can we? ^^

Postby KitsuneSonya » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:24 am

Sorry, that was sopposed to be me. Stupid computer cookies loged me out for some reason...*kicks and gnaws on it*
You shouldn't be worried about my tricks...You should be worried about me!

Character's main profile, for both serious and wild RPs. http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?sess= ... tsuneSonya
KitsuneSonya
Been posting for a bit

Postby TW » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:41 pm

Anonymous wrote:Happy Aniversary! Now wherre is the music?

*grabs a random person for a dance* Cant have an aniversary party without a little danceing, can we? ^^

*Is grabbed and begins to dance.* Wow, good thing I took all those dance lessons! Once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Kisiro » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:30 pm

*Ku'Treno sneaks in and grabs TW, only to quickly gulp him down and dances around too. Belching while her belly bounced left and right.* Ku'Treno: "Yes, happy, Hic!, birthday to the site!"

Kisiro: Eh, I figured, what the hell. *shrugs* =P

TW wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Happy Aniversary! Now wherre is the music?

*Is grabbed and begins to dance.* Wow, good thing I took all those dance lessons! Once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Kisiro
Artist

Postby TW » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 pm

Kisiro wrote:*Ku'Treno sneaks in and grabs TW, only to quickly gulp him down and dances around too. Belching while her belly bounced left and right.* Ku'Treno: "Yes, happy, Hic!, birthday to the site!"

*Wonders just how he ended up in a belly so fast.... O well, It could be a worse belly. :D :oops: :D *

Thanks Kisiro, been a while since I ended up in a belly like that.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Kisiro » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:23 pm

*Ku'Treno burps and pats her stomach.* Ku'Treno: "No, thank you, snack!" *She giggles.*

Kisiro: "Hehe, no problem. A watcher of vore always deserves to be in a belly. Ku'Treno agrees by far on that. =P Don't worry, I told her to take good care of you. Right Ku'Treno? *Glares at her.*

Ku'Treno: *Puffs on her cigarette.* "Hmm? Oooh, right. Suuure!" *Her stomach gurgles while she rubs it.*

TW wrote:
Kisiro wrote:*Ku'Treno sneaks in and grabs TW, only to quickly gulp him down and dances around too. Belching while her belly bounced left and right.* Ku'Treno: "Yes, happy, Hic!, birthday to the site!"

*Wonders just how he ended up in a belly so fast.... O well, It could be a worse belly. :D :oops: :D *

Thanks Kisiro, been a while since I ended up in a belly like that.
Kisiro
Artist

Eka II got so drunk.

Postby Kaoru » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:15 pm

...I want to know how that is even possible...
So I can do it aga- ...I mean... So I can... uh... make...
...Yeah, okay, I admit it, I think a drunken cyberbunny would be unbelievably cute. :oops: :P :wink: :D :lol:
Also, smiley rain! And... good to see that someone's gotten into the vorish spirit...and that someone else has gotten into a vore. :P
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:25 pm

And there was much Rejoicing.... Yeah!!! sparkle sparkle
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby boredpenguin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:36 am

YAY I made the credits! I can't believe it's been a year. But I didn't know this site existed until September 06. Thanks for giving me credit, and like I said, if you need my help in the summer I shouldn't be as busy. And thanks for making one of the best vore sites I've ever come across. I always manage to find something I like everytime I visit.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion