Does anyone have that Digimon vore scene…

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does anyone have that Digimon vore scene…

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Hey there, if you watch Digimon you should know about a cool vorish scene from episode 40 of the first season (Enter the dark masters) there is a cool clip where Gatomon attacks Metalseadramon and lands in his mouth. She jumps out before he can close it but I still think it’s a cool scene. I was just wondering if anybody had it. Thanks

Postby soline » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:51 am

ummmm just wondering how old are you to think digimon is cool?
soline

Postby Tril » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:59 am

Does that matter?

I bet at 70 I'll still think all forms of anime or cartoons in general will be great.

As for the scene, I do not have it. A while ago, I had the first Whamon Eating The Kids clip where he eats them when they are on the boat, but I lost that. The second one isnt as nearly as good as the first.

I'm interested in this clip as well.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cownugget » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:20 am

Really, Soline, was your comment even necessary? This gentleman was kindly asking for a vore scene, and it seems you were trying to poke fun at the fact that he likes Digimon. Please do not do such things.
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Postby Marco » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:55 pm

soline wrote:ummmm just wondering how old are you to think digimon is cool?

Just because it's an old show doesn't mean only old Grandads like it.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion