Male vore anyone?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Anime-chan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:10 am

I don't think I've seen much human type stuff (Not something I go looking for), except the stuff by Jidane who I always thought was a homosexual male and was quite suprised to find out that he was actually a she.

thats a little rough. I always knew Jidane was a gal (if that's what you're saying.) She's the best female vore artists on this is site (in my opinion). and as for human type......I dont know if you'd class demons and nagas as human-type more like humanoid-esque and that's the nagas the demons are in another world of their own and rightly so. and how can you not go for anything 'human type stuff' that stuff is cool.
Anime-chan
Participator

Postby Francois » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:42 am

No, it's nothing against her, I just didn't realize it.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Jidane » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:35 pm

Francois wrote:No, it's nothing against her, I just didn't realize it.

Happened quite a few times I've been mistaken for a guy X3

So you're not alone, there were people before you and I guess there will be people after you as well.

I don't really mind.
Jidane
Artist

Postby YummyBunny » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:21 pm

Jidane wrote:
Francois wrote:No, it's nothing against her, I just didn't realize it.

Happened quite a few times I've been mistaken for a guy X3

So you're not alone, there were people before you and I guess there will be people after you as well.

I don't really mind.

~grins~ After seeing your art the first time, Jidane, I KNEW you were a woman!! I've been involved in yaoi anime for years, and of the literally hundreds of women I know in the community, I know THREE men.

Now this is not at ALL to say that men can't produce gorgeous male/male art, but from your style, and the way each scenario is set up, it really was obvious that it was done by a woman...to me, at least.

Since I've never said it before...your artwork is AMAZING! Your attention to detail is totally breathtaking! ^___^

Now on an entirely different topic, I saw the pics of yourself that you posted on the forum, and it totally shocked me to death! You are a dead ringer for my sister in law! I totally dropped my jaw, and went Jidane is LAURA???? Then I realized you WEREN'T, but I was really impressed with her for a couple of seconds there! ~grins~

^____^
Follow the bouncing fluffy bunny tail!

For a little taste of bunny, come visit my Live Journal! http://yummy-bunny.livejournal.com
YummyBunny
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion