GTS Depot

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

GTS Depot

Postby mole » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:01 pm

I remember Frakass as an artist from the GTS Depot so he may know. I cant seem to find it. Did it leave or something?
mole

Re: GTS Depot

Postby CruelAngel » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:48 pm

mole wrote:I remember Frakass as an artist from the GTS Depot so he may know. I cant seem to find it. Did it leave or something?

Unfortunately, Blar got a little fed up with the GTS community and decided to leave. His main complaint was this; nobody had read his 200 page Supergirl GTS story.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby lol » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:02 pm

I know, that guy needed to chill abit. anyway he had a link on that site to an awsome site that covered many fetishes, anyone have a link to it?
lol
rof

Postby CruelAngel » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:14 pm

lol wrote:I know, that guy needed to chill abit. anyway he had a link on that site to an awsome site that covered many fetishes, anyone have a link to it?

Dude, the site is gone, period, he took it down.

Although I guess it might be possible to find it on the internet "Wayback" database.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby lol » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:43 pm

CruelAngel wrote:
lol wrote:I know, that guy needed to chill abit. anyway he had a link on that site to an awsome site that covered many fetishes, anyone have a link to it?

Dude, the site is gone, period, he took it down.

Although I guess it might be possible to find it on the internet "Wayback" database.

I know its gone but seriosly is there anyone out there that had a link to a site with multiple fetishes on it that he had in his links?
lol
rof

Postby Norrall » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:18 pm

The site your talking about is The process tha has been updated recently

http://www.theprocess.cc/

feel sorry for him that he didnt get so much credit for his work.

(omg, first post in a long time ^^)
Norrall
A Collector

Postby CruelAngel » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:36 am

REJOICE! Blar has appearantly decided to put GTS Depot back up. You can find his website at http://www.gts-depot.net/. :D
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby raan » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:01 am

I'll admit, he has a pretty good reason for being down. He didn't re-register in time. The full explanation is on his site, but here's a preview.

"Instead of letting me simply register the domain name again for the same yearly fee, which is what a good company would do, they put my site's domain name in something they like to call Redemption Mode. To rectify this and let me reregister it, they wanted me to fax in an agreement authorizing them to charge me 150 dollars. Not only that, but I would have had to agree to a legal framework that was invalidly linked to. To recap, they wanted to squeeze enough money out of me to register the domain name for something like 20 years and they wanted me to agree to something that I simply could not read because it was not there. Truly they are a shining example of how to run a company."
raan
???

Return to General Vore Discussion