Angel Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Angel Vore

Postby taito » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:51 pm

Has anyone seen any angel vore? I know Angelissa has quit a bit and Jidane sometimes draws angels being eaten but has anyone seen someone else who does it? Something about the idea really apeals. ^_~ If anyones got something please post it. Thanks.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: Angel Vore

Postby Kisiro » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:57 pm

I have always liked the idea of angel pred's. Just don't see enough them. I've thought about making one before. I still need to someday. x.x If you like, taito, I can try to make one for you when I get the time.

taito wrote:Has anyone seen any angel vore? I know Angelissa has quit a bit and Jidane sometimes draws angels being eaten but has anyone seen someone else who does it? Something about the idea really apeals. ^_~ If anyones got something please post it. Thanks.
Kisiro
Artist

Angel Vore

Postby taito » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:01 pm

That'd be cool bud. ^_^ almost back to work on your project. Still working on a little something before that......but i will get to is. The more Angel vore the better.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby blank » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:57 pm

ummmm, there are some in the art archive, look under Angelissa.
there are lots of good angle pic there
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kisiro » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:13 pm

I drop in every now and then. She always did have good art.

blank wrote:ummmm, there are some in the art archive, look under Angelissa.
there are lots of good angle pic there
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Angel » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:35 am

Hehe, I didn't know there was that much interest in my pictures, given that I get few comments and votes. But I'm glad to hear it.

I'll see if I can come up with something, but I have a busy schedule currently...
Angel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:14 pm

ur pics are definatly awsome.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duamutef » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:52 pm

I can't remember if you're a fan of the Shells series or not, but the later chapters I'm working on involve quite a few angels. I'm also illustrating some of the characters, one of whom is an angel. So hopefully I'll have something for you not too long from now...
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion