Interesting conversation at gas station.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Samantha Weltzin (Humbug)

Postby Humbug » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:34 pm

Ahhh...playing with people's minds. That's awesome. What's even more fun is to say something that people already know is dead wrong and make it sound believable. Explain things about people you know and how they have hidden bodies in their backyards and stuff. Good fun. Are we off topic yet?
Humbug
---

Postby Chrisis » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:22 pm

Off topic? Never, with me around :P
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Xen » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:59 pm

I've got a GF, I'm trying very hard to turn her on to vore with minimal progress. All my friends know i'm voric so it leads to funny situations such as when vore actually happens they'll all point and be like "hey! it's vore Xen! look!" and then insinuate that i have a mad craving to go beat off.

But my gf's great. She'll tease me every now and then jokingly with like 'mmm, I can feel you slide down my throat and into my belly, ooo' Or 'how bout i just cram you up my vagina then?'

Bein an out-of-the-closet vore ain't so bad. Nobody's chased me down with torches and pitchforks yet. Often times I'll attempt to explain voraphilia to random people who bring the subject of fetishes up. Most of them are usually pretty fascinated.

I mean, we can't be any more weird than looners, can we?
Xen
Participator

Postby Kisiro » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:14 pm

God are you lucky. o_O *sighs* Hehe....eh...if I ever do manage to find a g/f. I'll see what I can do. Most nowadays seem to be taken. Especially in my local area. Then again, I'm not a very outgoing person either. >.> Not a good people person either in rl. Kinda why anymore I try dating sites. Never had much luck in the past...but keep sticking with it anyway.

But...I can't help but hide my interest of vore otherwise. I'm lucky my best friend in rl loves it. Known him for years. Just a few years ago he finnaly revealed it to me one night online. Telling me he liked it. Afraid what I would think of it, but wanted to show it to me. After that I stopped hiding vore from him, lol.

Eh,

Xen wrote:I've got a GF, I'm trying very hard to turn her on to vore with minimal progress. All my friends know i'm voric so it leads to funny situations such as when vore actually happens they'll all point and be like "hey! it's vore Xen! look!" and then insinuate that i have a mad craving to go beat off.

But my gf's great. She'll tease me every now and then jokingly with like 'mmm, I can feel you slide down my throat and into my belly, ooo' Or 'how bout i just cram you up my vagina then?'

Bein an out-of-the-closet vore ain't so bad. Nobody's chased me down with torches and pitchforks yet. Often times I'll attempt to explain voraphilia to random people who bring the subject of fetishes up. Most of them are usually pretty fascinated.

I mean, we can't be any more weird than looners, can we?
Kisiro
Artist

Postby TheUnforgiven » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:19 pm

My ex is the only person in the world who knows about my fetish; we still stay close friends. She used to love to tease me about it and do things condusive to the fetish; ie kissing or sucking on my eyes, talking about how good I tasted, etc.

We have continued to be good friends and I am dating another girl, over which she sometimes becomes jealous...which is where it gets interesting, I suppose, because she has the trump-card of vore whenever she wants to get my interest, especially sexually. It is pretty close to impossible to ignore vore; especially when she knows exactly what I like and how to turn me on. :)

Perhaps the ultimate remedy would be letting in the new girl on my secret...maybe that time is right around the corner. ;)

Of course, I've put in my fair share of time trying to get girls to talk about vorish subjects (unwittingly, of course) or do vorish things without letting them in on the secret. The gummy worm example sounds like a lucky conversation to me, but I think it might be worth another trip for some gas and gummy worms if you ask me. Good luck!
TheUnforgiven
Somewhat familiar

no what

Postby VoreSkeeter » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:36 am

no what i just realized i dont have avatar hmm i need to try to find 1 cause makeing 1 is out of the question for me
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion