What are your earliest vorish memories?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby Xintar » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:15 am

Well my first vorish memory is kind of a blur but think I was like around 4-6 and was playing this game on the Amiga console, was about safety where you had to click on the unsafe things on the screen.. like a fireplace or whatever.. and I for some reason had a fantasy of being eaten by one of the girls sitting in the back of the car without a seatbelt on, lol. No idea why but since I still remember it I 'think' it was my earliest encounter with vore.. strange but what isn't about this fetish? *shrug*
Xintar
Participator

Re: What are your earliest vorish memories?

Postby LunaTheWolf » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm

I would have to say as long as i cna remember... it would be stupid stuff like the sea ope in Star Wars. I think i was 2.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Nerva » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 pm

I think I was like... 6 or 8 years old when I saw the movie War of the Gargantuas for the first time. The Green gargantua was a human-eater. I can recall other vorish memories from around that time or somewhat earlier, of wondering what it'd be like to be big enough to swallow people whole; I just can't remember whether they came before or after seeing War of the Gargantuas.
Nerva
???

Postby EveAra » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

I'd have to say Yoshi was one of my favorite cartoon characters, but I know I was interested in vore deeper and even more before that. I had my first vorish dream when I was 4 or so, where some man I knew got turned into a lifesaver mint and was swallowed and dissolved, something like that. Either way, I really liked that dream and I didn't know why at the time! A couple years later, I dreamt that a neighbor had engineered a giant frog and unleashed it. I got caught and eaten by it, but it had a pizza place inside of it instead of a stomach. I woke up disappointed, but never forgot the dream. But all throughout my childhood, before I ever knew what sex or sexual feelings were, I knew I liked the stories where people were caught and eaten by monsters the best, and read them over and over again.
EveAra
Somewhat familiar

Postby standarddeviate » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm

When I was 4, and in my babysitters bed, I used to imagine I'd go down a slide and end up in a swimming pool full of Mayo, and I didn't know what I wanted to happen next, but that felt pretty good. When I was 6 I got the same good feeling when we learned a new song in Kindergarten "I'm being swallowed by a boa constrictor" then there was a Hansel and Gretal mock trial in the 4th grade where custody of an ungrateful Hansel and Gretal was granted to the witch. Around 6th or 7th grade I watched an animation made by lecblue of a woman being eaten, and that's when I began searching for vore.
standarddeviate
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am

When I was 4 years old i used to play in my bed, I was thinking about someone eating me, and then became nervous when i saw vore on tv.
Mecho
---

Postby Tiaji » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:39 am

When I was really young, I saw a commercial for 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids,' and that scene where one of the kids falls into a cereal bowl and almost gets eaten really stuck with me. I found it frightening and a little upsetting at first, but it kind of fascinated me, too. Another early one was when I was giving my daycare teacher a hard time, and she asked if she going to have to make soup out of me.
Tiaji
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vinderex » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:12 pm

I used to fantasize about my favorite pillow being alive, and sometimes eating me to protect me.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Re:

Postby Jaxed » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Kyle wrote:I can't believe none of you have mentioned Battle Chess for the Machintosh!!! :D That was mine.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about: Battle Chess was a game where the pieces of the chess board were played out by animated people and when one piece 'took' another there would usually result an extremely gorey battle.
Well one of these moves was a rook taking a queen. The rook would transform from the stone tower into a rock monster, grab the queen, and begin to gulp her down into a swelling belly while she screamed and kicked until there was nothing left and he burped before returning to the stone tower.

Now normally such a sight might only be able to be seen once or twice a game unless a pawn happened to make it to the other edge of the board and all, but Battle Chess had this awesome mode where you could choose all the pieces on the board. I remember making an entire team of queens and an entire team of rooks just to watch the stone rook eat the poor queen over and over again. I can't remember exactly how old I was, but it was definitely between grades 2 and 4.

:D

Was this what you were talking about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM3InfEH ... re=related
(Sorry if this video has already been posted)
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion