The Vore Chat Character Profiles Drinking Game!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The Vore Chat Character Profiles Drinking Game!

Postby Naman » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:58 pm

I've been debating this as being too flame-bait-ish to be worth posting, but in the end, I realized that:

1) It's tongue-in-cheek, and not meant to be taken seriously.
2) People getting offended will add to the amusement value.
3) More people will likely be amused than offended, so it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

That said, here it is:

The Vore Chat Character Profiles Drinking Game

1. If the character has a weapon, take a drink. If it's a sword, take another drink.

2. If the character's back-story involves being created or modified in a laboratory, take a drink. If it's a government laboratory, take another drink.

3. If the character's portrait is in an anime/manga art style, take a drink. If it's screencap from an actual anime, take another drink.

4. If there is a list of the character's exploits, take a drink. If the list is longer than the rest of the profile, take another drink.

5. If a description mentions the character being awe-inspiring, take a drink. If it contains forced second person action (Ex: "You shiver before the might of his bulging muscles.") take another drink.

6. If the character is from a well-known commercial source (such as a children's TV show) take a drink. If it's a pokemon or a digimon, take another drink.

---

Oh yeah, and folks, _please_ drink responsibly. Set yourself a limit, mmkay? I'd be sad if anyone died of alcohol poisoning due to my work. :(
Last edited by Naman on Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naman
something normal

Postby Saiai » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:10 pm

Ah, let's see, as T'ver, I qualify for, let's see, three drinks. Okay. (Takes his first.) All right, now for - oh, shits. >< I totally forgot my race is allergic to alcohol.

(Falls over, vomiting and convulsing violently.)

Nah, dude, not offended. It's funny. In reality, if something is only funny to half of those who hear it and alienates and offends the other half, then it's actually ten times as funny than if everyone who heard it laughed at it.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:14 pm

*chuckles quietly* Well what do you know... Not a single drop for me ^^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Leindurstit » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 pm

Likewise, I am sober from this one.
Leindurstit
New to the forum

Postby dravus » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:26 pm

damn it....I'm sober!!

was the drink rum by chance?
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:36 pm

You are safe from your own profile, but what about the people who are on at the time? =P
Eka
Administrator

Postby Sharde » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:30 am

1: Sharde has a weapon.

2: Yes, it's a sword.

Ok, so that's two drinks for me...no disputing that.

BUT! Sharde wields a sword in each paw. So does that mean I have to take four drinks?

Meh...what the hell... *Guzzles four drinks anyway!* :twisted:
Sharde
Mysterious Wolf (With a cloak)

Postby CruelAngel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:07 am

I think I'll add a few rules of my own:

1.) If they're a furry or of some type of fantasy race (dwarf, halfling, troll, etc.) start chugging. You're welcome to chug a second boottle if they happen to be
A.) an anthro fox or wolf
B.) any variety of elf

2.) If their entire background is squashed into one paragraph, take two drinks. If they have constant capitalization or punctuation errors take another drink (two more if it has both).

3.) If their profile contains a good number of spelling errors take a drink. If these happen to be glaringly obvious spelling errors (such as misspelling you or the) take two additional drinks.

4.) If the profile is incomplete take a drink.

5.) If the creator of the profile uses anything such as "lol" or "^_^" or "<3" in an attempt to be cute add a drop of Draino to your drink (you'll need it).

Yes, I know that my version of the game is brutal, that's why I don't suggest you attempt it. If you do, then expect to find yourself somewhere in the middle of Mexico the next day with and an Indian burn on your penis. :twisted:
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Chrisis » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:18 am

<3 LOL OMG Y ou haves t3h m0s7 4m4zing of 4n5w0rzz!!11

AKA you forgot about the poor "1337 H4XX0RZ"
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:08 am

I don't have a character chat profile, but if I my character did have one, it would get me only one drink.

I just can't imagine her any other way that as an anime character.

Postby Umiriko » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:14 am

dam none for me :(

ar to heck with it dwarf impression

LETS GET PISSED ^_^ cheers everyone

(p.s. i dont acturly drink anymore lol, gave up a while back)
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Terastas » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:28 am

Two questions.

1) When you say "exploits," do you mean like a backstory, or a scorecard?

2) Does being a pokemon trainer count for two drinks?

Also, I think I'd like to add a few, once again just in good humor. :)

7) If it's a human pred, take a sip. If the profile mentions Vore 101, or if it mentions that she first discovered her predatory capabilities to the demise of her boyfriend/girlfriend, take a drink. If both, chug.

8) If the profile has an "Eaten" list or an "Eaten By" list, take a drink. If it has both, take another drink. If neither Sharky nor BigBadBear are on the "Eaten By" list or either is on the "Eaten" list, chug.

9) If it's a dragon, take a sip. If the profile says "prey only," chug.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby BradRepko » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:11 am

Ummmm......... how am I supposed to drink if I am under the legal drinking age. I could get in seriously big trouble if I were to drink. Also, due to a drinking problem in my family, I would like to postpone drinking as long as possible, since there is like a 95% chance I'll become addicted, as is I already have another addiction that cuts my lifespan down to about 30 or so. Yep, it is the sad truth, origionality is a bit lacking in some of the profiles, but I love anime chicks. *gives the ol' sad, puppy dog eyes*
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ruki » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:46 am

Well going by the original game, I have two drinks at #4. Since I think "Trophy List" things are silly, I put everything into story format, so it's hideously long. The other games really aren't as funny. Sorry guys; they just aren't.
Ruki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terastas » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:03 am

BradRepko wrote:Ummmm......... how am I supposed to drink if I am under the legal drinking age. I could get in seriously big trouble if I were to drink. Also, due to a drinking problem in my family, I would like to postpone drinking as long as possible, since there is like a 95% chance I'll become addicted, as is I already have another addiction that cuts my lifespan down to about 30 or so. Yep, it is the sad truth, origionality is a bit lacking in some of the profiles, but I love anime chicks. *gives the ol' sad, puppy dog eyes*

Do what I do: use Sprite. Sometimes it's even funnier watching the high-scorers belching and waterlogged as opposed to drunk. :wink:
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Saiai » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:32 am

Why have people with so few reasons to drink posted here thus far? I think by this post I'm the one with the most on this list and three isn't much... and I know for a fact that there are a few people on this site that should be shit-faced by now.
Hmm... maybe all the others died of alcohol poisoning before they could post. There must be a few here that haven't had this much to drink since their 21'st.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:40 am

Saiai wrote:Why have people with so few reasons to drink posted here thus far? I think by this post I'm the one with the most on this list and three isn't much... and I know for a fact that there are a few people on this site that should be shit-faced by now.
Hmm... maybe all the others died of alcohol poisoning before they could post. There must be a few here that haven't had this much to drink since their 21'st.

Actually, if I'm using my fanchar Henry, I've got four drinks. :?

I think it's because most of us are using this game to make fun of the stereotypes and cliches found in the vore chat. Obviously somebody with seven different predatory anime girls wouldn't want to respond to a thread like this. :P
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Saiai » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:53 am

You're right, Terastas, and like I said, if it alienates half your audience and makes the other half laugh, it's ten times as funny as if it made them all laugh. XD
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Talaria » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:06 pm

Terastas wrote:
I think it's because most of us are using this game to make fun of the stereotypes and cliches found in the vore chat. Obviously somebody with seven different predatory anime girls wouldn't want to respond to a thread like this. :P

Either that, or they're secretly chuckling about the idea of cat furries talking 'bout cliches. :)
Talaria
New to the forum

Postby Sikhoten_Tiger » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:10 pm

Apparently I can remain sober, though some of those were close calls with the eaten and eaten by lists which I recently disbanded since it was horribly out of date. That said if I include my other characters...

Spetsnaz and Spartans earned me a lot of drinks on the weapons I might get a few for the one paragraph rule but they're both disposable prey so *shrugs*
Sikhoten_Tiger
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion