Rabbit In The Whore-house [joke]

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Rabbit In The Whore-house [joke]

Postby VoreFriend » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:05 pm

A rabbit walks into a whore-house one day looking to get laid and he walks up to the pimp and starts talking:

Rabbit: I need to get laid wright now................ I didn't have sex for 5 weeks now and I'm burning out.....
Rabbit: What do you have for me?

Pimp: Take it easy little rabbit ..... I have just the thing you need! - Have you ever tried it with a bear?

Rabbit: Ohhh I do not want her...... I have tried her 2 months ago and it was awful - Come on give me something better! What else do you have?

Pimp: OK little rabbit - have you ever tried it with a fox?

Rabbit: Blaaah....... I had her about 5,6 weeks ago and that's why I stopped having sex........ Come on - give me something better or I am moving to your competition across the road

Pimp: OK little rabbit - chill out............ I have a perfect thing for you - Have you ever tried it with a snake?

Rabbit: Hmmmmmmmmmm (rubbing his chin repeatedly)......... That sounds interesting.......... OK - TAKE ME TO HER

So the pimp walks him upstairs and into the room. When the pimp opened the door, the rabbit saw a huge Boa (about 4.5 meters long)
Boa looks at the rabbit and starts thinking: "My pimp must have sent me a snack for the afternoon"

So, she opens her mouth and swallows the rabbit, but while swallowing she starts thinking: "Oh, shit - what if the rabbit is a customer - the pimp will beat the shit out of me...... better for me to spit him out and ask him"

So she spits the rabbit out and rabbit just gently wipes the saliva off himself and turns around towards the snake and goes:

"LISTEN TO ME BITCH - NEXT TIME YOU DO A BLOW JOB - DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH"

[Note from me: saw this posted on kompletlywyred.com, I didnt think much of it but I thought someone here might like it]
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:29 pm

That is actually surprisingly amusing. ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Taris » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:02 pm

lol. cute ^^
This signature is not very interesting
Taris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anim » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:10 pm

Heheh, pretty funny.
Anim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Francois » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:02 am

Yeah, I've seen this one before. I must admit that it is better when told by a Russian.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby TW » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:16 pm

Wow.... I like the story.... Furrs are not my first choice, but this is absolutly fantastic! thanks for sharing!
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Terastas » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:12 pm

:D
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Umiriko » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:12 am

hmmm sounds like a fun place to work hehe ^_^
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:42 pm