Admitted to Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Marco » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:38 pm

I havent told anyone yet - I'd like to but daren't!!

My mum always says "Who's Normal?" when Ever I say I feel strange for some reason (I.e. No one is normal really because Everyones different)

Having said that I used to be into self harming for a short time and when I admited that she was over the top and didn't want to hear it when I reminded her about he "who's normal" saying and she didn't want to hear it.

I know it's not the same thing but I have a sick feeling if I did admit about Vore my paraents would just bring up the self harm episode again...
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:39 am

My Girlfriend, God Bless her, is one of my editors. My other editors know as well. And I've dragged one of my other friends kicking and screaming to read my stories. He doesn't like vore much, but for an awkward reason. He thinks the stories are boring. Why? Because the endings are so predictable...
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion