Vore (Bulges, face prints, body imprints, struggling, etc;)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore (Bulges, face prints, body imprints, struggling, etc;)

Postby sephirothwhite » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:30 am

I'm looking for vore in video games, movies, tv shows, artwork, mostly revolving around, after a character is swallowed whole, you can see the bulge slide down the throat, bulge in the stomach, face print, body print, struggling, etc;

I've been looking for this type of vore for quite some time now (face print, body print, struggling), and I could use some help, if I could get a list and a well detailed desription of the situation, it will be most appreciated.

Thanks, so much.
sephirothwhite
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore (Bulges, face prints, body imprints, struggling, et

Postby GoldFox » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 am

Hmm... One thing you might want to check out is the clip from 'Deep Rising' that we have right here on the site.

During the clip, a guy, previously swallowed by a monster, is seen moving through a section of it's body, his hand pressing against the flesh. It's a short scene, but still pretty decent, though he is later freed and is seen half digested, so a bit of forewarning there if you're not into graphic digestion.

http://aryion.com/content/deep-rising-voreavi
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby questionabletaste » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 am

I think Anaconda had a scene like that.
questionabletaste
Somewhat familiar

Postby Entity » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Yeah Anaconda does.

The guy gets pulled off the boat and disappears.The a moment later you see the anaconda swimming underwater with the big streamlined imprint of the guy it just ate.Its cool.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Vega » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:09 pm

that deep rising clip is one of the most disturbing things i have seen in my life.

im gonna have to watch deep rising all the way through
Understanding is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

"Crescit Sub Pondere Virtus"

Micro mascot for the Brum furmeets
Vega
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fidel2323 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

leviathin wrote:Yeah Anaconda does.

The guy gets pulled off the boat and disappears.The a moment later you see the anaconda swimming underwater with the big streamlined imprint of the guy it just ate.Its cool.

true, tha was a great scene... :D
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Harmony2Discord » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 pm

the brothers grimm has the infamous horse vore clip of the girl getting eaten..im sure its on here, if not youtube for sure
Harmony2Discord
Commander's pet

Postby sephirothwhite » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:31 am

These were good, anybody got anything else, I kinda wanted to keep this list going...

Only few things I can probably remember, from various but different things are:

Batman: The Animated Series
Batman Vs. Clayface
Episode: Mudslide
Clayface sucks Batman into his body, Batman struggles to escape by punching, and stretching his face from Clayface's body

Batman Beyond
Episode: Inqueling
Batman Vs. Inque
Inque jumps on Batman, trapping him inside her body, his whole body imprint is seen stretching out as he struggles to break free

Courage The Cowardly Dog
Episode: Food Of The Dragon
Dragon breaks into Courage's house and swallows Eustuce whole, Eustuce struggles inside by punching and stretching his face out the dragon's stomach (twice during the episode)

I know these aren't vore, but the struggling and body outlines were nice, there are some more that may come back into my memeory in detail, but I'll add them once I hear some other people's ideas on what they've seen.
sephirothwhite
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 am

Vega wrote:that deep rising clip is one of the most disturbing things i have seen in my life.

That was definitely disturbing as heck. Any vore story could use that as a template though. Phew, he was melting rapidly. Really rapidly. 8O
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby sephirothwhite » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:01 am

Jacquelope wrote:
Vega wrote:that deep rising clip is one of the most disturbing things i have seen in my life.

That was definitely disturbing as heck. Any vore story could use that as a template though. Phew, he was melting rapidly. Really rapidly. 8O

Now that you mention it, I watched that movie the following night prior to when I created this thread and someone suggested it. That was ****** up on too many levels.
sephirothwhite
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 am

Yup, sure was. Whenever I think of soft vore, I think of Deep Rising, especially as a potential final consequence. But if you want to write soft vore-horror, you gotta take a cue from that movie.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Vega » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:03 pm

im ok with a lot of that scene in deep rising but theres a part near the end of it when the victim is taking a step forward and seems to fall to his knees and he screams in, i alway get the feeling that his legs just snapped because they have taken to much damage

im sorry but broken bones creep me out the most, i hate the sound of them breaking and the site of it.

there was a scene in starship trooper when a drill Sargent breaks the arm of a cadet in one on one combat and it shows the lump sticking outa his cloths and a wet patch around it.

i alway look away from that

/emote shakes all over
Understanding is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

"Crescit Sub Pondere Virtus"

Micro mascot for the Brum furmeets
Vega
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Entity » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 pm

I don't yhink you'd like the film The Mist then Vega.There's a scene in it where a guy is ripped apart by a giant creature and you can hear the tearing and breaking of the bones.

On another note,i used to love courage the cowardly dog.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby sephirothwhite » Thu May 27, 2010 5:26 pm

leviathin wrote:I don't yhink you'd like the film The Mist then Vega.There's a scene in it where a guy is ripped apart by a giant creature and you can hear the tearing and breaking of the bones.

On another note,i used to love courage the cowardly dog.

I jus saw that movie last week... The only part I liked was when the guy was engulfed in spider webs, webbed up against the wall... (I know I'm like what 2 years late in replying to this thread lol)

Hey leviathin, have you seen anything as of yet relating to this thread...?
sephirothwhite
Somewhat familiar

Postby starkiller500 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:59 am

GoldFox wrote:Hmm... One thing you might want to check out is the clip from 'Deep Rising' that we have right here on the site.

During the clip, a guy, previously swallowed by a monster, is seen moving through a section of it's body, his hand pressing against the flesh. It's a short scene, but still pretty decent, though he is later freed and is seen half digested, so a bit of forewarning there if you're not into graphic digestion.

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=39956

Is the page taken down or something? When I clicked the link, I was denied access to it. Is the link yours or someone else s?
starkiller500
New to the forum

Re: Vore (Bulges, face prints, body imprints, struggling, etc;)

Postby deletedaccount505 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:26 am

What about Eel Girl when the science experiment swallows the scientist alive and whole, only to spit out his clothing? At the end, the film shows the man's body imprinting the well-satisfied anthro-eel woman's grotesquely shaped, mammoth sized belly. In addition, he screams and squirms. I swear whoever made that movie probably came around this site, or a related site.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby orca13 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Any eel girl vore on YouTube yet?
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bitten2007 » Fri May 28, 2010 5:26 pm

here is the eel girl clip! its freakin awesome! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa677q ... shortfilms
Bitten2007
New to the forum

Postby sephirothwhite » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm

starkiller500 wrote:
GoldFox wrote:Hmm... One thing you might want to check out is the clip from 'Deep Rising' that we have right here on the site.

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=39956

Is the page taken down or something? When I clicked the link, I was denied access to it. Is the link yours or someone else s?

Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42IggDNEztQ
sephirothwhite
Somewhat familiar

Postby sephirothwhite » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

CosmicGrounds wrote:What about Eel Girl when the science experiment swallows the scientist alive and whole, only to spit out his clothing? At the end, the film shows the man's body imprinting the well-satisfied anthro-eel woman's grotesquely shaped, mammoth sized belly. In addition, he screams and squirms. I swear whoever made that movie probably came around this site, or a related site.

I saw the Eel girl movie, that was the best vore I've seen in a long time, the swallowing scene could have showed more detail, as well as the scientist struggling inside her stomach, he could've pushed his face up against her skin or something. But, none the less, I was satisfied. I hope other movie has a scene like that in it. :-D
sephirothwhite
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion