No posts?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

No posts?

Postby lol » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:28 am

hmmm There are really no artists her who like UB so come on artists we are counting on seeing more unbirthing.
lol
rof

WOW! This came out longer than I expected.

Postby boredpenguin » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:10 pm

Yea more unbirthing pics would be cool. But genitial vore is often seen as a "no fly zone" with some vore people. It's generally a very open minded community, but you'll find that people in the community are very closed minded by several things. Like digestion for one. Some people feel that vore should be happy playful someone eats someone else and they play in their belly then magically pop back out. Which is fine, but it's not the only way to do things. People that believe what I stated before, think that digestion/killing the character is just evil and should be avoided at all costs. Even if the pred is digesting a random victim.

It is my personal belief that this is the result of parents shielding their kids from rated R movies and PG13 movies. My dad was always around to explain stuff to me if I had any questions, but would always let me watch the movies.. ..that I could. LOL! When I was 6 Nightmare on Elm street scared me so bad that I ended up going to my room for the rest of the movie. The whole time my dad was explaining "don't worry it's not real, freddy won't hurt you". Yea sure I had nightmares and worried about monsters under my bed. But any kid, rather they've seen those movies or not, worries about that kind of stuff. I still can't believe I thought my blanket would save me from ANYTHING. I believed that if Satan himself had come into my room to try to kill me, that all I had to do was duck under the covers. LOL!
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby Francois » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:57 pm

My slight opposition to unreasonable killing in general (not restricted to vore, I also feel bad for Leo Subcontractor who had a wife and kids and died when the under-construction Death Star was destroyed) doesn't come from the puritan society that I live in, though the general aversion many have to genital vore most likely is due to puritan society.

Now what I don't understand is people who do genital vore and don't do yiff. Now that's just plain goofy.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby TW » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Francois wrote:
Now what I don't understand is people who do genital vore and don't do yiff. Now that's just plain goofy.

Good question. While I do not like writing about yif, (Or sex if you prefer) in my stories. When i rp... Tis a whole otehr matter. :wink:
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to General Vore Discussion