Whats the best anime for bellies?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby Guest » Sat May 13, 2006 9:47 pm

I saw that on at the beginning of one episode when it said "On the last episode..."

I was so bummed I missed it.

Re:

Postby DragoxDugles » Sat May 13, 2006 10:09 pm

Well, if you want big bellies, One peice is a good show. Luffy eats a lot of stuff and there are several times where he is left with a big belly. There is also a bad guy who ate the munch munch fruit and he eats his helpers in one episode to make them stronger. Later in the series there is a huge snake that eats many of the main characters but they make it out in the end. Wow, now that I think about it, One Piece is preaty vore-ish.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gamera » Sun May 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Yeah, in the manga there is this huge whale thing that swallows a lot of them.. its so big, that it has like its own atmosphere inside it.

I dunno if they ever showed that in the anime
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Guest » Sun May 14, 2006 2:16 pm

I think someone should do some Love Hina vore pics :),with Kanako and Naru or Su (old or young Su) with Motoko or other cobinations with all the others XD (AKA) Haruka, Shinobu, Mitsune or Kitsune, Tsuruko or Motokos older sister, Sarah, Mutsumi, and Nyamo. It would also be fun to see all of them fighting over Keitaro and see who eats him. :P

Re:

Postby BlazingAce » Sun May 14, 2006 2:20 pm

Sorry I wasent loged in :P
Lets try this aging.

I think someone should do some Love Hina vore pics with Kanako and Naru or Su (old or young Su) with Motoko or other cobinations with all the others XD (AKA) Haruka, Shinobu, Mitsune or Kitsune, Tsuruko or Motokos older sister, Sarah, Mutsumi, and Nyamo. It would also be fun to see all of them fighting over Keitaro and see who eats him. :)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos » Sun May 14, 2006 4:17 pm

Posted by BlazingAce:
I think someone should do some Love Hina vore pics with Kanako and Naru or Su (old or young Su) with Motoko or other cobinations with all the others XD (AKA) Haruka, Shinobu, Mitsune or Kitsune, Tsuruko or Motokos older sister, Sarah, Mutsumi, and Nyamo. It would also be fun to see all of them fighting over Keitaro and see who eats him.

Love Hina vore drawings have already been made a while ago by Dorogato. The first one is Su with a Keitaro filled stomach and the second is of Shinobu inside Mutsumi's belly.

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=9424
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=9741
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Re:

Postby Houyo » Sun May 14, 2006 6:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:I saw that on at the beginning of one episode when it said "On the last episode..."

I was so bummed I missed it.

This was me.
Houyo
???

Postby Beany_one » Sun May 14, 2006 10:33 pm

Gamera wrote:Yeah, in the manga there is this huge whale thing that swallows a lot of them.. its so big, that it has like its own atmosphere inside it.

I dunno if they ever showed that in the anime

About 2 or 3 episodes worth, yes. You're referring to the one at the entrance to the Grand Line, I'm assuming?
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.
Beany_one
Participator

Location: In my pants, which seems to be the wrong location for this forum.

Re:

Postby DragoxDugles » Sun May 14, 2006 10:37 pm

oh ya, that was taken out of the american version. The just left out the whale part, and the entire part with Mr. 3. If you can find the subed version, then you are fine. How did I get the subed version? Well, I...
<_<
>_>
0_0
they're after me
*runs*
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BlazingAce » Mon May 15, 2006 12:39 am

I already know about those pics, ;P I'm just saying that we need some more and for them to be done by other artests. But those two were good. X)
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby BlazingAce » Mon May 15, 2006 12:43 am

P.S how do u quote. :(
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Sat May 20, 2006 2:22 am

I'm shocked no one picked Mr. Obvious. FMA: Gluttony. It's all off screen, but he's almost entirely gut!
Also, I did the One Piece story after seeing an episode where Luffy gorged himself and his stomach ballooned for a few seconds.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion