The Pred-Thread!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The Pred-Thread!

Postby Filan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:39 pm

From an RP perspective Fird person might be a way to achieve it. Where the pred is played in first and the prey in third.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 pm

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

how have i never seen this thread? a place for pred-minded people to get together and discuss things is just what this site needs imo

speaking of people looking for stuff (unfortunately, i don't think i have much to offer atm, myself)...
i've been seeking inspiration to try and get back some of my motivation for art. being a pred type, i would especially value feedback and ideas from other preds and what sort of things they'd like to see. if anyone has something semi-specific in mind, my thread is here for y'all to drop some ideas or requests on me (i'm also open to trades if anyone actually wants that lol)
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:06 pm

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Can't really help ya, but I can say that I think people don't usually do 1st-person predator due to the male/female gaze thing (visual aspect of observing this happening, and yes even within imagination.) However, your discussion of this topic has given me a lot of really interesting ideas about how a 1st person vore story might go. It would be quite interesting to see more of the predator's emotions, and have the sensation of, "confessional story telling" that comes with first person, in a sensual way.

For example, for the predator to come home stuffed and exhausted and see his/her roommate/gf/bf staring/curious/horrified/overly excited at his stuffed state could be a really interesting dramatic situation. Demands to tell the story, to explain what's inside, emotional reactions of sullenness or teasing, etc
Indighost
---

Postby ElPortero » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Wow, now I REALLY have an urge to write a noir-style vore story from a predator detective's POV. Thanks, guys, because my "want to write" list wasn't big enough already! :lol:
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Couldn't resist...

I slammed the door, shuddering at the ache from the mostly-dead weight I'd been dragging ever since 49th Street. On this particular night, I was tired and stuffed like a christmas turkey from events that I didn't entirely remember, or particularly want to. Somehow I got my coat off and pushed it where I remembered the hook was, feeling my stomach slosh and whoever it was kick suddenly.

"Ohmygod."

I turned. Yeah, it was her, wearing oven mitts of all things. No, she wasn't supposed to be here tonight. The scent of cookies with too much butter in them was on the air. Oh, what a nice surprise. This fucking girl.

"Yeah...---Buurp~*--ugh...hey Gigi." The gallons of alcohol that I'd drank to ease the process had sure dulled the pain, but they didn't make this hot mess any easier.

"Ohmygod." She had put her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide. She looked particularly small now. "You did it again. You said--" This shit again. No. Another full-body shivering ache ran through me. I felt one--two, now that I thought about it--victims start to stir. My stomach made a strange noise, drawing her bright-eyed gaze.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. No Not this bitch. Couch. The only thing I wanted now, was the couch.

"We talked about this," I managed to growl, dragging me and my bloated stomach towards the living room while she stared with those gaping eyes. "I do my thing, you go to Atlantic City with the girls, everybody's happy, nobody asks any questions--ugh--ghuuurp~*." I had to swallow something rancid-tasting back down. I shook my head and took another heavy step, my tail just dragging on the floor behind me, feeling half as heavy as me, and not even caring. "Tonight is my time. Not surprise baking, not bullshit conversations, no lectures, no--"

"But--"

"I am going to go over to the sofa and lie down. You are not gonna touch me, you are not gonna ask questions, you are not gonna try to talk to me, and you are not going to make any noise, or phone calls, or whatever."

"But __[Charactername]__, you just ATE a real, living--!"

"No buts!"
Indighost
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ElPortero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:04 pm

In a hilarious coincidence, I just stumbled across an old writing folder. In it are two incomplete stories. One is from the point of view of a predator having to deal with her situation. The other is a noir detective story. These files are probably darn near a decade old and they pop up now? I couldn't help but laugh!

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks Jag.

ElPortero wrote: One is from the point of view of a predator having to deal with her situation. The other is a noir detective story.

I think there is potential there for a really good vore story. I have two story outlines combining both of these topics. I didn't end up doing it, honestly, the reason is because I didn't think people would read it lol. But after this topic I may go ahead. (At some point during/after/between my 3 current vore projects) And if you're thinking about doing it, I would encourage you :)
Indighost
---

Postby ElPortero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Indighost wrote:And if you're thinking about doing it, I would encourage you :)

I think I probably need to finish Elle's story first. Out of every 10 queries I get about my next story, 11 of them are for Elle.

ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GabbyKobold » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 am

Oh, hello there! I just discovered this thread, and thought I might check in! :D Of course, I consider myself somewhat of a switch on the pred/prey spectrum, but I definitely lean more towards pred. I would also love to see (or create) more content featuring the pred's perspective. As previously mentioned here, the amount of prey-centered stuff is overwhelming... Hopefully I can contribute something new in the near future!
GabbyKobold
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:47 pm

i'm p sure my interest in vore is separate from my other kinks, since the interest in the eating aspect has been around for forever and doesn't always include any extras, but not to say there isn't plenty of room for overlap. i like some bdsm type stuff, ranging from "vanilla" to fairly extreme, but outright sadism isn't usually what i go for. i do like some cruel stuff in fantasy/kink play, but i don't think the suffering (or perceived suffering) of the other party is the main point of interest so much as the visuals and the situation itself? like, the thought of causing pain does nothing for me even in a consequence-free setting; how it's being done makes all the difference. not sure if that makes any sense; i'm confusing myself just trying to put it into words :roll: maybe i have a sadistic streak and my mind just isn't ready to own up to it lol
either way, i blame horror movies~
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't feel like my vore fetish is linked to sadism. I have a few sadistic ideas sometimes but rarely and never played out.
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:23 am

Hm maybe I should also add, the target of torment doesn't have to be the prey alone. In fact, seeing the pred suffer is even more intriguing to me. Hence my preference for unwilling preds and my tendency of putting my own preds into humiliating & unpleasant situations. Though in those cases i fall completely into the observer role, i only put myself in the pred's point of view if the pred is the one in charge. Which makes sense i guess, i wouldn't wanna imagine what it's like to be on the receiving end of own sadistic tendencies. :V

Erastus wrote: i do like some cruel stuff in fantasy/kink play, but i don't think the suffering (or perceived suffering) of the other party is the main point of interest so much as the visuals and the situation itself? like, the thought of causing pain does nothing for me even in a consequence-free setting; how it's being done makes all the difference.

I think that's similar to my "aimless cruelty" point. There has to be a reason and motivation behind the sadistic action. Otherwise it's just cruelty or violence for its own sake, but not directed sadism. Sadism is a personal thing, it only works if there's a connection between the one causing the suffering and the one who receives the suffering.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GabbyKobold » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:57 am

Nice to see this threat coming to life again :D
Hmm... my views on sadism? I don't really enjoy being cruel. I think I'm more into the inadvertent degradation of vore. Like, the prey suffers a slow, painful digestion whilst the pred goes about their day unhindered, probably already having forgotten about their meal. But of course, I guess I enjoy that more from the observer standpoint. If there is a deliberate form of sadism I actually enjoy carrying out, it'd be teasing and scaring the prey. However, I find this more fun in non-fatal scenarios. Like, you make the prey think they're in danger just to get a kick out of their reaction, even though you have no intention of actually harming them.
GabbyKobold
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion