what can i do

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

what can i do

Postby blank » Sun May 14, 2006 12:43 pm

i have been drawing for a while now, ever since i found this site actualy. it seems this forum has awakend my lazy muse.lol.
anyway i would like to post my pics, even though they are just so-so. problem is my computer doesnt want to connect to the scanner my mom has.
the scanner(its a leximark) does have a usb port for digital camera use, if i had a flash memory stick could i put it in the port and scan the pics onto it, then put it into my laptop and get them that way.

my other thought is a disposal digital camera, i saw it a supermarket. dose the disposable digital camera pluch into your computer or do you still need to bring them in to get devoloped? cause i was thinking i could take pics of my pics and post them that way, i know its not the best way but those are my options.

p.s i dont have the money for a actual digital camera. i have one but it kills battery power and now wont turn on.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: what can i do

Postby Omega » Wed May 17, 2006 6:42 pm

Try hitting up a radio-shack with the data on your computer and see if they have any ideas on a solution. Failing that, try local comouter repair shops. The problem may be a simple one to fix or they may be able to point you to a viable scanner.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion